President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

I understand you're worried. Trump is too. What we saw last night was a fiesty, well prepared Biden who is going to chew Trump up and spit him out at the first debate..assuming Trump even consents to a debate. My guess is that he won't unless he can riff like he does at his pep rallies.

Show us a link to that information.
Here you go:

So, like last night when you said Biden didn’t mention the “constitution” once and he actually mentioned it four times--remember how I rubbed your nose in your own bullshit sonny?

I’ll ask the question again...are you going to apologize now or apologize later?

Th is the lunacy of the left. Take a good look at it. CNN/MSNBC talks an they listen. Thus is the result. Pheeeeew!

Reminds me of when the used to say that Obama deported more people than Trump.
More CNN/MSNBC bullshit.
Yeah, it reminds me you were wrong then too. It’s the one thing you’re consistent about...being wrong.

How’s your NFL boycott going?

Here you go:

So, like last night when you said Biden didn’t mention the “constitution” once and he actually mentioned it four times--remember how I rubbed your nose in your own bullshit sonny?

I’ll ask the question again...are you going to apologize now or apologize later?
Here you go - a silly/worthless blab from an advocacy group. Gee, how profound!

These creatures lie as natural as breathing.
And they have gotten a lot of mileage from it. Now the fat in some areas has been whittled down to the meat. All of these agendas have gotten us into an undeclared war on the people of the nation from our own real terrorists. Soon enough, the murders will happen with these groups.

Mistakes like 3+% GDP? Or mistakes like 15 million jobs added?

Lemme guess, you preferred the last president's results of about 1.6% GDP and 2½ million jobs lost.
Like getting our young girls raped and killed how about that?.... how about $8 eggs and $4 gas and leaving people in the wake of tragedy like a train derailment and toxic cloud to fend for themselves.... or running out of Afghanistan and causing the death of 13 Marines and leaving our weapons behind.... Joe is toast come November....

Like getting our young girls raped and killed how about that?.... how about $8 eggs and $4 gas and leaving people in the wake of tragedy like a train derailment and toxic cloud to fend for themselves.... or running out of Afghanistan and causing the death of 13 Marines and leaving our weapons behind.... Joe is toast come November....
You pay $4 for gas. You are pretty Stupid.....LOL

Yeah, it reminds me you were wrong then too. It’s the one thing you’re consistent about...being wrong.

How’s your NFL boycott going?
HA HA. Not wrong, and you just confirmed how brainwashed you still are by the CNN/MSNBC gobbledogook.

Here's your EDUCATION. Before Trump came in and abolished it, Obama's
immigration policy was "Catch & Release". DUH! (the country knows that and you dont ?)

So what they did was issue summonses to illegal aliens to appear in court (which went into the wastebasket 2 seconds after walking out the door).
Illegals of course, ignored the summones, and simply melted back into the US population (as they again do now every day, under Biden). Neither Obama nor Biden deported ANYBODY.

All they did was count every summons as a "deportation", fed that to the leftwing media, and you're dumb enough to fall for it. But so are millions of others. Mass stupidity.

And now by tacking a "Funny" rating on this post, it shows that you are still DUPED by the 10+ year long ruse.

Last edited:
Also, he said he knows what it feels like because he’s lost children too. How dare he? He lost on to a car accident and another to cancer. Laken was bludgeoned to death, her last moments in fear and agony, because of the illegals he’s letting in and releasing into the country.
His go to... you can bet the Parents of Laken were degusted by his remarks....

I just mailed a check to Kennedy's campaign.... we can play that game too Joe.... we have a three man race... split the dem vote...

Forum List

Back