President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

Then you must be VERY pleased with his speech last night.
Ambivalent really. I don't usually listen to those no matter who is delivering them. All in all It would seem to me that he helped himself. I'm not seeing or hearing about any gaffes or stumbles. Had to be a monumental effort for him.
To his credit he put out the effort.

Ambivalent really. I don't usually listen to those no matter who is delivering them. All in all It would seem to me that he helped himself. I'm not seeing or hearing about any gaffes or stumbles. Had to be a monumental effort for him.
This is why your fellow confederates are so unglued this morning and last night.

This is why your fellow confederates are so unglued this morning and last night.
Well.... That's stupid....I haven't noticed anything but then I'm not really paying attention. If ole Joe got up there and did 12 rounds.... That's a good thing.

I like that he laser focused on his agenda to help Americans.

And the America First crowd booed them all.

The decision looks pretty clear to me.

The bank statements show that it is.
Sorry you’re wrong there once more. Does it bother you that nobody on earth believes you?

PS: I thought you were suing me. what happened to that?

Ahh now you're practicing libel there, trashbag! I'm still am going to sue you for it. It's taking a lot of time, I know, but a dirtbag like you is not going to get off the hook. That's a promise.

Remember when the Southern Confederates waved their Flags and marched to Celebrate White Power.
Yes, those were trump supporters.
Remember when the trump supporters, waving their trump flags, broke into the US Capitol in an effort to stop Biden's certification? The repubs now claim that nothing more than another Capitol tour. And the Indicted, Sexual Abuser swears he pardon many of them if he is re-elected.

Anybody hear Biden mess up Laken Riley's name ? He called her
"Lincoln" Riley.

Biden said "How many people have been killed by illegals ?" Like we're supposed to accept illegal aliens killing Americans ? Every American knows what a train wreck this fiasco was, and watch Trump's poll numbers jump up again.

Forum List

Back