President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

The only thing the DemoKKKrats have to offer Americans are more wars, and the promise that women can kill their children whenever they want to.
Remember when the Southern Confederates waved their Flags and marched to Celebrate White Power.
Yes, those were trump supporters.

R.2bfd1ca71880c8b004f149b930009347
I understand you're worried. Trump is too. What we saw last night was a fiesty, well prepared Biden who is going to chew Trump up and spit him out at the first debate..assuming Trump even consents to a debate. My guess is that he won't unless he can riff like he does at his pep rallies.

THE maga tards are concerned that Biden came out swinging against the Indicted sexual abuser, named trump.
Have you ever noticed that the fireworks are really intense right at the end....then nothing.

I understand you're worried. Trump is too. What we saw last night was a fiesty, well prepared Biden who is going to chew Trump up and spit him out at the first debate..assuming Trump even consents to a debate. My guess is that he won't unless he can riff like he does at his pep rallies.
Biden was obviously full of meth.

None of those are actions.

But, if it makes yku feel better about him:

He spent a lot of time on proposals to reduce the cost of living. It was one of the main thrusts of his speech.

Too bad he will NEVER get the cult onboard.
Acknowledgement is an enormous action. It's also free.This isn't about my feelings. It's about common sense.

It should be obvious that the messeniging is falling flat.

However as I have already said on numerous occasions .. double down!

THE maga tards are concerned that Biden came out swinging against the Indicted sexual abuser, named trump.
That is why they ran this particular dilettante out and she sounded hysterical. Its probably the hardest gig in politics at that level when the President does well. Its sort of like following Seinfeld. I know it’s all about politics today but there is a TAL story about Frank Gorshin--the guy who played the Joker on the original Batman series.When the Beatles played Ed Sullivan (you really have to listen to it ... not read it.), Frank was the next act to go on stage. Biden isn’t the Beatles but neither was the blob, Obama, Bushes, etc... Its a hard gig. What Trump did--he runs the GOP--is try to get someone out of central casting; white, non blonde, homely looking “real mom”. He did that. He didn’t consider how it was delivered.

wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children-think-of-the-children.gif

That is why they ran this particular dilettante out and she sounded hysterical. Its probably the hardest gig in politics at that level when the President does well. Its sort of like following Seinfeld. I know it’s all about politics today but there is a TAL story about Frank Gorshin--the guy who played the Joker on the original Batman series.When the Beatles played Ed Sullivan (you really have to listen to it ... not read it.), Frank was the next act to go on stage. Biden isn’t the Beatles but neither was the blob, Obama, Bushes, etc... Its a hard gig. What Trump did--he runs the GOP--is try to get someone out of central casting; white, non blonde, homely looking “real mom”. He did that. He didn’t consider how it was delivered.

wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children-think-of-the-children.gif
Mocking decent people and wholesome decent families is a democrat pastime.

Forum List

Back