President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

Here you go:

So, like last night when you said Biden didn’t mention the “constitution” once and he actually mentioned it four times--remember how I rubbed your nose in your own bullshit sonny?

I’ll ask the question again...are you going to apologize now or apologize later?
That's an advocacy group. Propaganda.

Here you go:

So, like last night when you said Biden didn’t mention the “constitution” once and he actually mentioned it four times--remember how I rubbed your nose in your own bullshit sonny?

I’ll ask the question again...are you going to apologize now or apologize later?
Show me where Biden mentioned the Constitution.

Their thinking must have been that Biden has to do something to get the loon base back. Cause that speech certainly didn't have anything for the rest of us. I can't recall any previous SOTU address where the President didn't have at least a few bipartisan moments. Not one last night.
Yep he may have brought a few nuts back in the fold but he pushed more people away with his Hitler like anger....

Their thinking must have been that Biden has to do something to get the loon base back. Cause that speech certainly didn't have anything for the rest of us. I can't recall any previous SOTU address where the President didn't have at least a few bipartisan moments. Not one last night.
He's a total LOST CAUSE.
And the reason he bellows and howls every nasty thing he can think of, is because he is butthurt by all the things he keeps hearing said about him. Making that butthurt even worse is he knows all those things are TRUE.

1709917285164.png

Typical childish banter.

The credible number of Biden's imported illegals over the past 3 years is 8 to 10 million including Biden's criminals and terrorists.

Even if we assume your numbers of exported illegals is accurate, it is just a token gesture the poltburo mouthpieces can use to claim they reducing the open border invasion.
They haven't deported anybody.

Like getting our young girls raped and killed how about that?.... how about $8 eggs and $4 gas and leaving people in the wake of tragedy like a train derailment and toxic cloud to fend for themselves.... or running out of Afghanistan and causing the death of 13 Marines and leaving our weapons behind.... Joe is toast come November....
Ignorant, dishonest idiocy.

Forum List

Back