President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

If anybody has watched Biden ovr the past 15 years, it would be apparent that this was just more of Joe being Joe. Childish inability to remain cool, loses temper, SHOUTS, acts like the idiot that he is.
He almost dropped his drawers and went for a swim

Nope. Saw it with my own eyes. Heard it with my own ears. Now we know the democrats hate the constitution and can’t be trusted to place justices on the bench.
The”you saw and heard it wrong” has already been rolled out

When Joe was shouting, in unison, all the Republicans should have loudly chanted "LAKEN....LAKEN....LAKEN....LAKEN"
and held up pictures of her

1709918546335.png

The President will address a Joint Session of Congress at the United States Capitol on Thursday, March 7, 2024 at 9 PM ET.

Biden’s State of the Union address is seriously high stakes

I am looking forward to it. I am hoping that President Biden can tout all the good things he has done for America! He doesn't get nearly enough credit for all the positive things he has done! However, I admit I've been disappointed regarding his handling of the Israeli/Palestinian disaster, but I will still vote for him in November. What do you think?
Joe wiped the floor with his critics

:auiqs.jpg:

His go to... you can bet the Parents of Laken were degusted by his remarks....
and the repubs still listen to trump and block any border legislation that will address the issue. Cause the man who has been indicted four times and labeled a sexual offender in court wants to use the border as an issue.

trump doesn't care about the border. trump cares about trump and saying out of jail.

and the repubs still listen to trump and block any border legislation that will address the issue.
That border legislation did not address the issue. it provided assistance to the process of bringing MORE ILLEGALS IN.

This was not a border security bill. It was an illegal immigration empowerment bill.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back