President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

It went well.

Majority of Americans watching Biden’s SOTU speech had positive response
Among those who watched the speech, 64 percent said they had a positive reaction to Biden’s message, with 35 percent saying they had a “very positive” reaction and 29 percent saying their reaction was “somewhat positive.”
Thirty-five percent of viewers said they had a negative response to the address.

Republicans mock official GOP response to Biden’s SOTU as ‘comical’ and ‘SNL quality’

Joe's glove was spotted next to the presidential podium when he was leaving. I'm not sure if he dropped it, or threw it down:

Gauntlet.jpg

and the repubs still listen to trump and block any border legislation that will address the issue. Cause the man who has been indicted four times and labeled a sexual offender in court wants to use the border as an issue.

trump doesn't care about the border. trump cares about trump and saying out of jail.
Great campaigning jimboliar!
Sane people know you are full of horsehockey. The law exists and simply needs adherence, which Trump will do once elected.
And then who will be worried about going to jail? Or the old folks home....
Nice going jimboliar!

and the repubs still listen to trump and block any border legislation that will address the issue. Cause the man who has been indicted four times and labeled a sexual offender in court wants to use the border as an issue.

trump doesn't care about the border. trump cares about trump and saying out of jail.
Where will you move jimboliar?

Ambivalent really. I don't usually listen to those no matter who is delivering them. All in all It would seem to me that he helped himself. I'm not seeing or hearing about any gaffes or stumbles. Had to be a monumental effort for him.
To his credit he put out the effort.
Except he mumbled and slurred so badly at times that it was literally hard to figure out, scolded those of us who disagree with him, took a nasty dig at the SCOTUS, announced that he was siding with the Palestinians (the majority of whom want Israel gone and all Jews dead), and lied throughout.

It went well.

Among those who watched the speech, 64 percent said they had a positive reaction to Biden’s message, with 35 percent saying they had a “very positive” reaction and 29 percent saying their reaction was “somewhat positive.”
Thirty-five percent of viewers said they had a negative response to the address.

Republicans mock official GOP response to Biden’s SOTU as ‘comical’ and ‘SNL quality’
What party affiliation was it that highly dubious response you “provided”

It went well.

You just made a massive FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF.

That border legislation did not address the issue. it provided assistance to the process of bringing MORE ILLEGALS IN.

This was not a border security bill. It was an illegal immigration empowerment bill.
Conservative Republican senators were very positive about it, and the Border Patrol union, the rightist Wall Street Journal, and the American Chamber of Commerce all endorsed it.

They did not swallow the lies, apparently.

Except he mumbled and slurred so badly at times that it was literally hard to figure out, scolded those of us who disagree with him, took a nasty dig at the SCOTUS, announced that he was siding with the Palestinians (the majority of whom want Israel gone and all Jews dead), and lied throughout.
Ahhh.... Well I didn't listen. But yours is probably the first honest assessment I've heard.

Potatohead is an idiot.

However, no matter what level of being an idiot he is that is nothing compared to the morons that voted for him. How could they have been so stupid? It is not like they weren't warned. Even Gay Barry told them Potatohead was a fuck up.

I never bothered to watch the sonofabitch last night. Nothing he says is worth listening to. He is a dufus.

The only interest I would have would have been to listen to the real Americans that ridiculed him, like the father of the Marine that Potatohead got killed because of the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal incompetency.

Worst President Ever.

Want to stay on point. Since Biden is now working on bringing down prescription drug prices.

And when it was answered with domestic supply chain fixes.

The American grocery basket comes from North American farms and ranches.
And when you lost that argument, you turned to drugs.
/——/ Oh you mean the farms you libs want to ignore by eliminating the Electoral College. You mean those farms? BTW, a lot of food is imported.
1709920783191.jpeg

Conservative Republican senators were very positive about it, and the Border Patrol union, the rightist Wall Street Journal, and the American Chamber of Commerce all endorsed it.

They did not swallow the lies, apparently.
Well, it's dead. Get over it.

What party affiliation was it that highly dubious response you “provided”
There’s a likely explanation as to why, in some sort of poll, most people viewed the speech positively: most people watching were Democrats. Republicans didn’t want to get nauseated and scolded, and didn’t watch.

Duh.

There’s a likely explanation as to why, in some sort of poll, most people viewed the speech positively: most people watching were Democrats. Republicans didn’t want to get nauseated and scolded, and didn’t watch.

Duh.
Willful ignorance and closed minds? It well could be.

Duh.
Yeah...I don't know why anyone would hype over a poll

Oooo bad jobs report today... could spark fear of recession again.... and rising interest rates... better pay them cards off...

Forum List

Back