President Biden's Speech to the Nation

E8smE1nXoAsNu2K

The USA could’ve ended the war in under 1 year. You telling me the worlds most powerful army can’t defeat a bunch of cavemen. It’s a joke. The reason why they were in Afghanistan had nothing to do with terrorism. It’s about enriching military contracts and oil.

The way Biden ended it has gotten many people killed. Many lives could have been saved if done differently. It’s an absolute disgrace and slap in the face of the Americans and afghan citizens.

I guarantee we’ll end up going back with an even bigger military presence.

I think you need to educate yourself. We haven't tried to "win" a War since WW 2. Wars cannot be fought and won with Political Rules of Engagement. You also don't read well, I made some of your same posts. This is what happens when you react without thinking. There is nothing you can teach me about the MIC or the international banking cartels.

Where Biden screwed up during the speech was doing it in front of the media, live. They wanted to ask questions, but needless to say he didn't want to answer them. Sleepy Joe would have been better off just doing the speech on tape privately and having it broadcast at the scheduled time.

Then the media wouldn't have been disappointed.

I wonder what Biden has to say about the gigantic acquisition by the Taliban of our first world military bombs, arms, helicopters, etc. when they conquered Afghanistan. I mean, I’m guessing the Taliban won’t use any of it and thus we aren’t accountable for anything wrong in he Middle East now.

I think you need to educate yourself. We haven't tried to "win" a War since WW 2. Wars cannot be fought and won with Political Rules of Engagement. You also don't read well, I made some of your same posts. This is what happens when you react without thinking. There is nothing you can teach me about the MIC or the international banking cartels.
Yes I was agreeing with you up to the point you were questioning whether the USA could have won, which is what brought me to write what I wrote. Damn right they could have won if they wanted to. We are on the same page.

Correct.

And given the fact that the Afghans were either incapable of fighting or unwilling to fight, America’s assistance is no longer warranted.
It was simple...

It was to send in 15k to 20k more troops in to hold the spring surge or get out...

Crap choice but he probably made the right one... Afghans were well warned...

No excuses. No apologies. To the point. Direct. A Presidential speech.

He was right that it was up to the Afghans to fight for their future.

Great Speech.

And some asshole on here said he would blame Trump and wanted to bet on it. I said he wouldn't. I won the bet.

Biden blamed literally EVERYONE else gir HIS 'Saigon 2.0' .... except himself.

His speech was intended for the small minority of brain-dead minority group of Marxism-embracing, criminal apologist, CCP/Russia paid puppet-supporting snowflakes who still believe his shit....

...because the rest of the world = to include usually Biden-loyal CNN - is appropriately bashing him for his historical 'Saigon 2.0' ... even former Obama-Bidrn officials!

It's great to have an honest president again.

If this had happened on Trump's watch the blame-game would be making the news headlines BIGLY. He'd be pointing his fat, sweaty pudgy fingers at everybody except himself, even though he was the one who cut the deal with the Taliban. So glad the Orange Cockroach is GONE.

Biden blamed literally EVERYONE else gir HIS 'Saigon 2.0' .... except himself.

His speech was intended for the small minority of brain-dead minority group of Marxism-embracing, criminal apologist, CCP/Russia paid puppet-supporting snowflakes who still believe his shit....

...because the rest of the world = to include usually Biden-loyal CNN - is appropriately bashing him for his historical 'Saigon 2.0' ... even former Obama-Bidrn officials!

Asswipe, the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan was a Cheney/Rumsfeld plot. Dubya just went along with it.

It is not a question of the Taliban taking over Afghanistan. The filthy Democrats are using that as spin to cover up their incompetence.

The question is how in the hell did the US screw up the withdrawal so bad putting Americans and our allies at risk and allowing the Taliban to capture so much of our equipment.

The dumbass Democrats were more concerned with increasing welfare and shipping the Illegals into Red voting districts to pay attention to foreign affairs.

Joe Dufus and his merry little band of Moon Bat clowns screwed this one up big time.

Anybody that voted for Joe Dufus and then ignored the fact he stole the election is an idiot.
Couldn't agree more...

No excuses. No apologies. To the point. Direct. A Presidential speech.
You mean Joe spoke like President Trump for a change?

He was right that it was up to the Afghans to fight for their future.
Then why didn't Joe and Obumma pull out back in 2009, twelve years ago?

Great Speech.
I see you went straight to the horse's mouth to get the poop from people who hide behind a paywall.

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 5.40.25 PM.png

If this had happened on Trump's watch the blame-game would be making the news headlines BIGLY. He'd be pointing his fat, sweaty pudgy fingers at everybody except himself, even though he was the one who cut the deal with the Taliban. So glad the Orange Cockroach is GONE.
It wouldn't have been so botched, that's for sure...But, a hate filled, triggered snowflake like you wouldn't understand.

It was simple...

It was to send in 15k to 20k more troops in to hold the spring surge or get out...

Crap choice but he probably made the right one... Afghans were well warned...
Biden pulled the military out 1st without ensuring Americans were safely evacuated.

Of course he and Obama have both a record for leaving Americans in harm's way, to defend themselves from terrorists/ enemies.

In Benghazi it was Al Qaeda - in Kabul/Afghanistan its the Taliban.

Biden abandoned thousands of Americans to their fate with the Taliban...

None of this happened as Joe told the world it would 5 weeks ago....

No roof-top Helicopter Emvassy rescue, a controlled leisurely exit....

Instead we had a roof-top rescue of Embassy personnel, shooting Afghanis trying to get to planes leaving, taking off in a rush with Afghans literally holding on to the outside of the plane - plunging to their deaths, and thousands of Americans left behind.

Again, right decision to pull out but a disastrous, ill/un-planned flee to escape just ahead of the Taliban, who were attacking the airport, closing in, as the last plane left...

Asswipe, the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan was a Cheney/Rumsfeld plot. Dubya just went along with it.
:p. So striking the Taliban / AL Qaeda initially had nothing to do with it?

It did...the problems began after we did what we went there to do - 'Nation-building' BS.

At least there is an argument that can legitimately be made for why we went to Afghanistan to begin with. The same cannot be said for Obama's war & his invasion of Syria.

Much of the media is telling us that the stuttering fuck literally didn't shit his pants while reading at a 4th grade level off a teleprompter, and that is considered a major success.

Seems like the bar is little lower than it used to be?

Why didn't we fight the Taliban while we were there for twenty years?

Because we were glorified security. That was dumb. I feel sorry for the Afghani, many of which were born during our occupation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back