President Biden's Speech to the Nation

I posted this in another thread. Biden betrayed these people

And you thought calling the fentanyl eater’s family was weird. This is an opioids deal for the JoeXi crime family to end all opioids deals.

Here is what Happened:

Biden: "It's not as bad as you think it is, and whatever it is it's Trump's fault"

*Leaves press conference without taking any questions

*Goes back to Camp David on vacation.

So inspiring, I'm sure the Taliban is shaking.

No excuses. No apologies. To the point. Direct. A Presidential speech.

He was right that it was up to the Afghans to fight for their future.

Great Speech.

He blamed Trump, all other Presidents in office while we were there, the intel community, the Afghan politicians, the Afghan forces, then stupidly said “The buck stops with me”.

You are right about one thing, he didn’t apologize for the massive clusterfuck HE created.

E88x3QSXIAE2zbR

Freedom and Liberty must be fought for
The Afghans wanted us to do it for them

If they are not willing to fight for their freedom, neither should we
Actually, you are as dumb as Biden. The Afghans have fought for the last 7 years, as the main force. They suffered 10's of
thousands KIA. But they did the fighting on the ground with American Air Support. We haven't had a KIA in the last
18 months in A-stan.

Biden denied them air support, until th last couple of days when he realized the Taliban was closing on Kabul. By then
it was to late.

Our final retreat is what people will always remember about this latest fiasco from a broken down old man.

Saigon was a better retreat than this chaos that is presently happening. Historians will not compare Kabul to Saigon.
A true historian, will compare it to Vietnam, but not the Fall of Saigon, but rather the French humiliation at Diem Bien Phu.

Let's take a walk down memory lane. A thread from USMB:

November 2020

Interesting to see how many people have... turned over a new leaf.

His speech was pretty much just a culmination of what dozens of others have said over the past 15 years. He didn't really add anything new or say anything worth saying in a conference, it was just others sentiments rolled up in one.

Let's take a walk down memory lane. A thread from USMB:

November 2020

Interesting to see how many people have... turned over a new leaf.
Link us up to Trump getting us out of Afghanistan

APOCALYPSE NOW

Taliban reign of terror begins as fighters go door to door in Kabul with ‘kill list’ as women face torture & execution​

The way you decide to wrap it is in a clusterfuck manner that looks like the fall of Saigon 2021 this I might add from someone who has nearly 50 years of political experience. Between this the out of control Southern border and the rise in crime across the country shows how little that so called experience is worth.

The way you decide to wrap it is in a clusterfuck manner that looks like the fall of Saigon 2021 this I might add from someone who has nearly 50 years of political experience. Between this the out of control Southern border and the rise in crime across the country shows how little that so called experience is worth.
If you were an enemy of America, you would see everything you mentioned as good things.

The way you decide to wrap it is in a clusterfuck manner that looks like the fall of Saigon 2021 this I might add from someone who has nearly 50 years of political experience.
True. And now, like then, we take the last hit long after our allies have bowed out. This is a disgrace on the civilized world. The US should be to blame for the Taliban's actions... for NOT unilaterally destroying the Taliban? I think not.

APOCALYPSE NOW

Taliban reign of terror begins as fighters go door to door in Kabul with ‘kill list’ as women face torture & execution​

Ouch. Democrats have blood on their hands

Forum List

Back