President Brandon suddenly realizes his Inflationary policies are a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Duh!

"... on inflation, today’s report shows an increase over last month. Inflation hurts Americans pocketbooks, and reversing this trend is a top priority for me. The largest share of the increase in prices in this report is due to rising energy costs—and in the few days since the data for this report were collected, the price of natural gas has fallen.

I have directed my National Economic Council to pursue means to try to further reduce these costs, and have asked the Federal Trade Commission to strike back at any market manipulation or price gouging in this sector."

It's like the iceberg directing the Titanic to take on less water.

Pray for America

Biden Starts To Freak Out About Soaring Inflation, Orders Economic Council To "Reduce Energy Costs" | ZeroHedge

We went through this the first time Obama was president when he stifled supply and drove up energy prices. His media kept blaming it all on the housing market collapse when the entire time it was his energy policy. Fracking came to the rescue in spite of Obama.
Now the latest Obama cabal administration has done it again and the babbling senile mouthpiece Biden is waiting for more instructions.

This was fairly clearly going to be the end result from Day One. Wait until you pump another $1.7T into the economy!

You've followed Canadas path it seems. If so, you will suffer the same economic, civil liberty decimation, and, ultimately the same irrelevance around the world.

Duh!

"... on inflation, today’s report shows an increase over last month. Inflation hurts Americans pocketbooks, and reversing this trend is a top priority for me. The largest share of the increase in prices in this report is due to rising energy costs—and in the few days since the data for this report were collected, the price of natural gas has fallen.

I have directed my National Economic Council to pursue means to try to further reduce these costs, and have asked the Federal Trade Commission to strike back at any market manipulation or price gouging in this sector."

It's like the iceberg directing the Titanic to take on less water.

Pray for America

Biden Starts To Freak Out About Soaring Inflation, Orders Economic Council To "Reduce Energy Costs" | ZeroHedge
Why do they keep pretending that this is unintentional? Even my schnauzer understands they want the price of petroleum products to go sky high

President Brandon suddenly realizes​

Wow, CF! Apparently you can call Biden "Brandon" in Politics without violating the Unclean Thread Rule but you just cannot say Obumma. :smoke:

Now, what about:
  • Trumpster
  • tRump
  • Trumpist
  • Trumpybear or
  • Big Fat Orange Cult-leader?

Last edited:
Why do they keep pretending that this is unintentional? Even my schnauzer understands they want the price of petroleum products to go sky high
And the purpose is to generate more dependency.
It’s no coincidence that after Obama drove the price of everything up with his energy policy that food stamp recipient numbers hit record highs.

What a bunch of looney toons.

I thought the 9/11 “Truthers” were crazy.

This is like a spreading disease

Virtually everything above this post is batshit crazy

No one said inflation wasn’t a problem. It wasn’t and still isn’t a BIG problem.

Wow, CF! Apparently you can call Biden "Brandon" in Politics without violating the Unclean Thread Rule but you just cannot say Obumma. :smoke:

Now, what about:
  • Trumpster
  • tRump
  • Trumptist
  • Trumpybear or
  • Big Fat Orange Cult-leader?
Stop picking on Brandon!

Essentially President Brandon wants to regulate companies properly reacting to his inflationary policies.

If only he was unconstrained by that pesky Constitution and had the power other Progressive leaders like Fidel and Mao had to handle their self inflicted economic problems

If only.

And the purpose is to generate more dependency.
It’s no coincidence that after Obama drove the price of everything up with his energy policy that food stamp recipient numbers hit record highs.
That and getting people used to a lower quality of life that their green new deal will bring. We won't drive to grandmas for Thanksgiving this year, because gas is $8/gal. We won't take that vacation because airline tickets are too expensive. We'll keep the house at 64 degrees this winter ....

No one said inflation wasn’t a problem. It wasn’t and still isn’t a BIG problem.

I quoted "President" Biden. He's, well the people running the Presidency, created ALL of the inflationary problems

It ain't goin' away.

Vitol Group CEO Russell Hardy said on Tuesday that oil demand had returned to pre-pandemic levels and demand in the first quarter of 2022 could exceed 2019 levels, potentially pushing prices to $100 per barrel. read more

Energy trader Gunvor Group expects oil prices to be around current levels this time next year, its chief executive Torbjorn Tornqvist told the Reuters Commodities Summit on Wednesday.

The White House has tiptoed around the possibility of releasing oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve amid concern over recent soaring gasoline prices.

Actually, it's a HUGE problem (and only getting worse).

The Producer Price Index for final demand products for the past year is quite interesting... I will post the numbers here. Make note of when Trump was in office and when Brandon usurped residency...

1636572118059.png

The Treasury Department nominee also just got done admitting that the Brandon Regime purposefully wants to bankrupt coal, oil, and natural gas companies.

This is all being done with purposeful intent to turn the former USA into a poor oppressed shithole of a country for the common citizen.

That and getting people used to a lower quality of life that their green new deal will bring. We won't drive to grandmas for Thanksgiving this year, because gas is $8/gal. We won't take that vacation because airline tickets are too expensive. We'll keep the house at 64 degrees this winter ....
Try 55 degF... There is video of Jimmy Carter making that announcement to people as advice to save on energy costs. Let's just say that the long dark winter of the Brandon Regime is going to be much worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back