President Donald Trump Addresses United Nations [VIDEO]...

LOL

Nah, I'll just assume you're a retard who doesn't know what he's talking about.
Yeah, that's me, all right ...... grow the hell up. Do your homework ... you DID finish seventh grade, right?
Sure did. You, however, appear to have spent six years in the first grade.
Oooooh ---- cut me SO deep, I don't think I will survive.

Is THAT the best you got? Seems like you spent more time on the playground than you did in History class.
Nah, you already supplied the best when you made the absurd claim that the U.S. contributed to the conditions that caused WWI & WWII, only to render yourself speechless to explain how.
I have neither the inclination, nor the interest, in proving just how ridiculously ignorant you sound.

But, let me leave you with this .... given that the US was a member of the international community, and given that the US had impact on other members, how in the hell is it possible that you could even try to discount the fact that they contributed to world conditions?

That is simply nonsensical.
:cuckoo:

That you can’t say, speaks for you.

Yeah, that's me, all right ...... grow the hell up. Do your homework ... you DID finish seventh grade, right?

Is THAT the best you got? Seems like you spent more time on the playground than you did in History class.
Nah, you already supplied the best when you made the absurd claim that the U.S. contributed to the conditions that caused WWI & WWII, only to render yourself speechless to explain how.
I have neither the inclination, nor the interest, in proving just how ridiculously ignorant you sound.

But, let me leave you with this .... given that the US was a member of the international community, and given that the US had impact on other members, how in the hell is it possible that you could even try to discount the fact that they contributed to world conditions?

Yeah, my education in history means nothing .... you know everything. I stand in awe of your vaunted intellect.

Give me a break ....

Yeah, my education in history means nothing .... you know everything. I stand in awe of your vaunted intellect.

Give me a break ....
LOLOL

As you should. Post after post after post and you have posted nothing.

Speaks for ya. :mm:

Give me a break ....
LOLOL

I can post nothing that would be understood by the ignorant and the unwilling.

So far the dems are leading the way, 2 to 0, in starting WWs.
Which wars did they start?

Korean, WW1 and 2, Vietnam, dropped two nuclear bombs, party of segregation and slavery. And on and on.
You dumb f-er republicans would be speaking German if not for Dems

Nope. Of course you're as ignorant as the rest of the loonbats.
HEIL Brownie

So far the dems are leading the way, 2 to 0, in starting WWs.
Which wars did they start?

Korean, WW1 and 2, Vietnam, dropped two nuclear bombs, party of segregation and slavery. And on and on.
You dumb f-er republicans would be speaking German if not for Dems

Nope. Of course you're as ignorant as the rest of the loonbats.
HEIL Brownie

Ah yes, more scary boogeymen. Is that like when mccarthy said we'd all be speaking russian or fdr rounding up the japanese us citizens and putting them in internment camps?

Give me a break ....
LOLOL

I can post nothing that would be understood by the ignorant and the unwilling.
You couldn’t prove your assertions, you lose.

:boohoo:

YUGE speech. :clap::clap2:

This is very funny. Only one impressed with his speech was Netanyahu and his followers like you. Actually it's embarrassing.
He lied about the jobs and the companies coming back. Few yes but still companies are moving overseas even Carrier company still moving to Mexico. The number of jobs created same time last year was better than his first 8 months of 2017.
Since when UN give a shit or care about those bulshit?
Military spending. This is a like chimpanzee stomping his chest.
Most leaders or even a Cub Scout leader will express peace. Trump speech wants to go to war and is nothing but empty threats and bullshit doesn't help solve the NK crisis. More like an ignorant leader.

Renowned primatologist Jane Goodall thinks Trump is like an aggressive chimp

Ah, sounds like more pathetic Anti-American Globalist whining. If he's pissing those folks off, he's doing everything right. Personally, i'm not a big UN supporter. I don't feel American Taxpayers should be forced to fund a foreign entity that doesn't always put American Citizen interests first. I believe funding the UN should be a voluntary decision. I'm not a Globalist, i'm a Nationalist.

It's great to have a pro American President again

Yeah, so refreshing. No 'Apology Tour' for this President. :thup:
That's because the AH NEVER apologizes ,,,for any of his lies or screwing people

Nah, he loves America and is putting Americans first again. It is truly refreshing. Fluck 'Apology Tours.'

This is getting funnier. Name me a president that doesn't put his citizen first.
Are you really this ignorant?

If Trump really love putting America first. Then answer---- why is he hiring foreign workers? His products are made from foreign countries? Instead of helping or trying to stop Russians from meddling with our democracy. Because Russians will not stop. Instead he is fighting his own intelligence. Why not help tying to stop future meddling?

No 'Apology Tours' for this dude. Sorry bout that, kid. It is what it is.

It's great to have a pro American President again

That's because the AH NEVER apologizes ,,,for any of his lies or screwing people

Nah, he loves America and is putting Americans first again. It is truly refreshing. Fluck 'Apology Tours.'

This is getting funnier. Name me a president that doesn't put his citizen first.

If Trump really love putting America first. Then answer---- why is he hiring foreign workers? His products are made from foreign countries? Instead of helping or trying to stop Russians from meddling with our democracy. Because Russians will not stop. Instead he is fighting his own intelligence. Why not help tying to stop future meddling?

If the moron starts a war that kills millions think he'll apologize ? Think you'd change your mind about the sleezebag?? I don't Most of you here are party before country and that won't change

If the moron starts a war that kills millions think he'll apologize ? Think you'd change your mind about the sleezebag?? I don't Most of you here are party before country and that won't change

Yeah, you gotta lay off that Democrat Fake News. It's rotting your brain. :cuckoo:

Yeah, you gotta lay off that Democrat Fake News. It's rotting your brain. :cuckoo:
And you went for all the Russian fake news and it didn't rot your brain??

China and Russia are not Trump's Friend!!!!

Guess they haven't figured it out yet. They're not running this world... The US is.

China and Russia aren't friends with each other either. And like i said, neither is running this world. The US is.

We were until trump came along Breaking treaties badmouthing leaders of other countries who won't take his shit

Guess they haven't figured it out yet. They're not running this world... The US is.

China and Russia aren't friends with each other either. And like i said, neither is running this world. The US is.

We were until trump came along Breaking treaties badmouthing leaders of other countries who won't take his shit

He's only "badmouthing" the chubby little Rocket Man in North Korea. Why are you so upset about that? The little Rocket Man likely isn't long for this world. He's set up his own demise. Other than him, i don't see him "badmouthing" other leaders.

He's only "badmouthing" the chubby little Rocket Man in North Korea. Why are you so upset about that? The little Rocket Man likely isn't long for this world. He's set up his own demise. Other than him, i don't see him "badmouthing" other leaders.

Forum List

Back