Another amazing rally!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!

GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS!

:2up::2up::2up:

!
xKYhsja.jpg

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!
GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS!

I wanted to go with by buds and fight for the USA, but, but, but I have these bone spurs and wasn't allowed to so I'm going what I can--

----Donald Trump's greatest achievements----

Trump revokes background checks to buy guns
NEWS FEB 28 2017, 8:39 PM ET

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses
President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

Had the rule fully taken effect, the Obama administration predicted it would have added about 75,000 names to that database.
Trump signs bill revoking Obama-era gun checks for mental illness

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday rejected an Obama-era plan to make automobiles more fuel efficient, opening up a long process to weaken current standards and putting California and the federal government on a collision course over vehicle emissions.
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/02/world/asia/02reuters-usa-epa-autos.html

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African elephant trophies
The Trump administration’s decision to loosen restrictions around the import of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia has turned attention back to the president’s family’s own connection to the controversial sport.

Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump are prolific big-game hunters and during the 2016 campaign, images re-emerged of the pair on a 2011 hunting trip posing with animals they had killed on safari, including an elephant, a buffalo and a leopard.
Jane on Twitter

Thank you trump, I can now kill elephants for sport
Thank you trump, I can continue driving my polluting cheap car
Thank you trump, I can now buy that machine-gun to kill those in my school that don't like me because I'm a bit retarded
When I murder these retards I will be thing of you; TRUMP
:)-

Read a lot of jealousy on this thread.

Bet the Dems in the clown car can't pack em in like Trump can.

Just think. The lefty loons will have four more years to moan, groan and complain.

Hope they enjoy cause I sure will. LOL

Forum List

Back