President Ebola: In 2010 Obama Administration Scrapped Cdc Quarantine Regulations Aimed At Ebola

Next thing you know, you guys will demanding random checkpoints on the road, testing drivers for ebola.

Are there any tests to detect Ebola beforehand? I mean, something fast that you could do without thorough laboratory analyses? What am I asking, they can create some. They have the Ebola strain patent.

You know, at some point, I start asking myself, if my grandma still has an atomic bombshelter that were so popular in the 50s... They might turn to be useful...
They are working on it. It has not been approved to date...........It is a swab method that would allow instant i.d. of Ebola. Critics say it isn't as accurate of 100% sure way to test. So it must be done with a blood sample and a lab for now.............

The new strip continues to be tested and developed......How long before it is allowed to be used is an unknown.

4vrtg.jpg

:lol:

I'm going to keep these threads bookmarked for a year or so for the next time one of you tries to play the "liberties" card.

Next thing you know, you guys will demanding random checkpoints on the road, testing drivers for ebola.

My main point on Ebola from the onset of expanded fight against it was to contain it and make take all measures possible to prevent it leaving the hot zone.

And that main point is to ban travel there, with exception to essential personnel...........

To your point again, do you believe in check points for drunk drivers........Or should we not take any precautions at all?

What you call "precautions", I tend to call "civil rights violations".

It's funny, Cons always seem to play that card, when it fits their argument. Aren't you the ones who flip out about the TSA all the time?

Now you want the TSA to test for ebola.

I doubt I could make this shit up.
lol, this coming from a joker who supports restricting a person constitutional rights.

PRESIDENT EBOLA In 2010 Obama Administration Scrapped CDC Quarantine Regulations Aimed At Ebola Wochit - Yahoo Screen

Hell he had guns to ban and illegals to let in the country. priorities baby.

In October 2014, the first patient on American soil infected with the Ebola virus sits in isolation in a Texas hospital, prompting calls for travel restrictions between the United States and Ebola-stricken countries. Meanwhile, four years ago, the administration of President Barack Obama moved with virtually no fanfare to abandon a comprehensive set of regulations which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) had called essential to preventing international travelers from spreading deadly diseases inside the United States.

Unfuckingbelievable...And Republicans just sit there and let Obama destroy the country

PRESIDENT EBOLA In 2010 Obama Administration Scrapped CDC Quarantine Regulations Aimed At Ebola Wochit - Yahoo Screen

Hell he had guns to ban and illegals to let in the country. priorities baby.

In October 2014, the first patient on American soil infected with the Ebola virus sits in isolation in a Texas hospital, prompting calls for travel restrictions between the United States and Ebola-stricken countries. Meanwhile, four years ago, the administration of President Barack Obama moved with virtually no fanfare to abandon a comprehensive set of regulations which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) had called essential to preventing international travelers from spreading deadly diseases inside the United States.

Unfuckingbelievable...And Republicans just sit there and let Obama destroy the country
what else are they going to do? They've done zilch for the last 6 yrs CrusaderFrank 1400PennsylvaniaAve.

Unless he really was a BioTerrorist, why would President Ebola scrap regulations "Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) had called essential to preventing international travelers from spreading deadly diseases inside the United States"?

"The regulations proposed under the Bush administration would have granted the federal government a power of “provisional quarantine” to confine airline passengers involuntarily for up to three days if they exhibit symptoms of certain infectious diseases. Federal officials would also have been able to quarantine passengers exposed to people with those symptoms."

In 2010 Obama Admin Scrapped CDC Ebola Quarantine Rules The Daily Caller

So this is why Patient Zero's family aren't quarantined!!

:lol:

I'm going to keep these threads bookmarked for a year or so for the next time one of you tries to play the "liberties" card.

My main point on Ebola from the onset of expanded fight against it was to contain it and make take all measures possible to prevent it leaving the hot zone.

And that main point is to ban travel there, with exception to essential personnel...........

To your point again, do you believe in check points for drunk drivers........Or should we not take any precautions at all?

What you call "precautions", I tend to call "civil rights violations".

It's funny, Cons always seem to play that card, when it fits their argument. Aren't you the ones who flip out about the TSA all the time?

Now you want the TSA to test for ebola.

I doubt I could make this shit up.
Are you for people's civil liberties, when a doctor ask a patient what kind of guns he owns?

Forum List

Back