President Hypocrite was convinced to bomb Syria after his daughter convinced him

Use of chemical weapons on civilians is "innocent" now...

You must be clueless when it comes to international law.

Use of chemical weapons as well as bombing or shooting them is, but up until now no one has cared in the past. How many civilian's have we killed in the past 60 years? I feel for them when I saw the kids that were killed but like I said no one cared before.

along with the Christian beheading which was not done by Assad, and frankly the Christians want Assad left in.

Only one of the reason's we should stay out of their business. Let the Russian's get rid of ISIS and take care of Assad. It's none of our damn business.

Donald Trump carried out Syria missile strike ‘after being convinced by daughter Ivanka’

Oh great! We have a president being convinced by an emotional female who also happens to be a fucking zionist jewess! This will end well!
Is she really so influential? :shock:
Yep. VERY influential and her husband is also a Trump adviser...this won't end well. Bannon is an American Nationalist,Ivanka and Jared Kushner are globalist neo cons and Priebus is an establishment clown.

Forum List

Back