President NO Prison YES

Kankles is undoubtedly the most corrupt politician in U.S. history. Well, there's Obama and his entire cabinet, staff, and everyone he knows, but besides them, the shrew is in a class of her own.

perhaps you and he should do something about your delusional thinking.

both of you need to seek help
Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah.

What kind of things are you looking for? Allocating funds to her constituents? Leading committees? Sponsoring and authoring bills? Battling a GOP dominated administration, congress, and Senate, that tried its best to destroy America? Are you looking for her accomplishments as Secretary of State? What in particular do you want to hear about?
This is why you're not taken seriously.
Gave up on the discussion? :laugh:

Okay princess :thup:
What discussion?
You don't know? You started it :dunno:
You're not participating (because you have nothing).
You had no point. Things were going nowhere. Just bow out gracefully my man. :thup:

Amazing. Conservative media is slowly convincing its rube viewership that Hillary is an Illuminati-like secret ruler of the world. After spending years trying so hard to convince them she's nothing more than an incompetent old hag who's never accomplished anything in her life.

Desperation, thy name is republican.
Why don't you list a few of her accomplishments for us?
She was an excellent Senator for New York, she crossed the aisle and worked with Republicans on most everything she did, she even joined the Prayer Breakfasts that congress had, so she could mingle with those of like minds religiously... Every Republican Senator that she compromised and worked with to accomplish things, PRAISED HER when she was a Senator...You CAN'T take that back.... She worked to get NYC money after 911, for the injured and for the city to make it more secure, she worked on changing the Patriot act, with a handful of Republicans before Patriot Act 2 was passed and took out objectionables, she was a committee member of many important committees in the Senate, one of which was the Armed forces committee which gave her experience in Foreign affairs and Defense. She was Secretary of State for the USA. She also helped establish CHIP, healthcare for children.

She's a doer, not a slacker.
"She was an excellent Senator for New York" Your opinion.
"she crossed the aisle and worked with Republicans on most everything she did" Such as?
"she even joined the Prayer Breakfasts that congress had, so she could mingle with those of like minds religiously..." That's an accomplishment?
"She was Secretary of State for the USA." Arguably the worst in our history. What did she accomplish as SOS (besides letting terrorists attack our embassy, then lying about it being a spontaneous reaction to a video)?

This is why you're not taken seriously.

What discussion?
You had no point. Things were going nowhere. Just bow out gracefully my man. :thup:
Your list of her accomplishments were that she went to Yale. All of your other answers were diversions in the form of questions. You've got nothing.

Amazing. Conservative media is slowly convincing its rube viewership that Hillary is an Illuminati-like secret ruler of the world. After spending years trying so hard to convince them she's nothing more than an incompetent old hag who's never accomplished anything in her life.

Why don't you list a few of her accomplishments for us?
She was an excellent Senator for New York, she crossed the aisle and worked with Republicans on most everything she did, she even joined the Prayer Breakfasts that congress had, so she could mingle with those of like minds religiously... Every Republican Senator that she compromised and worked with to accomplish things, PRAISED HER when she was a Senator...You CAN'T take that back.... She worked to get NYC money after 911, for the injured and for the city to make it more secure, she worked on changing the Patriot act, with a handful of Republicans before Patriot Act 2 was passed and took out objectionables, she was a committee member of many important committees in the Senate, one of which was the Armed forces committee which gave her experience in Foreign affairs and Defense. She was Secretary of State for the USA. She also helped establish CHIP, healthcare for children.

She's a doer, not a slacker.
"She was an excellent Senator for New York" Your opinion.
"she crossed the aisle and worked with Republicans on most everything she did" Such as?
"she even joined the Prayer Breakfasts that congress had, so she could mingle with those of like minds religiously..." That's an accomplishment?
"She was Secretary of State for the USA." Arguably the worst in our history. What did she accomplish as SOS (besides letting terrorists attack our embassy, then lying about it being a spontaneous reaction to a video)?
Hooray you finally got your chance! How did it feel? Was it hard to type over all the splooge on your keyboard?! :rofl:

What discussion?
Your list of her accomplishments were that she went to Yale. All of your other answers were diversions in the form of questions. You've got nothing.
YOU... are accusing people of having nothing?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What discussion?

I notice you still haven't listed any accomplishments (other than she went to college). Yeah, you've got nothing.

I notice you still haven't listed any accomplishments (other than she went to college). Yeah, you've got nothing.
Well when she's President I'll be here to help you through it. Keep your chin up SJ. And please, try to keep all that jizz off of it.

Kankles is undoubtedly the most corrupt politician in U.S. history. Well, there's Obama and his entire cabinet, staff, and everyone he knows, but besides them, the shrew is in a class of her own.

perhaps you and he should do something about your delusional thinking.

both of you need to seek help
Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah.

truth hurts, huh wingnut?

you really want to talk about her accomplishments? she's done more than any presidential candidate on your side of the aisle in the last five elections and definitely this time.

wackadoodle rightwingnut loons are funny

I don't believe that is the argument being made....

She has a vagina... I think.

But their banking heroes and corporate heroes can rob and cheat the masses and they still kneel before them.

Prison for Clinton while Bush is still free?
I'll never vote for her, but get serious.

Sending our best into and unjustified war does not even come close to shading deals in making money, if its true. Shows you the ideology and the beliefs of the right.
Money above all.
You know them folks, the moral christian right.
The family values crowd.

niall_laughing_gif.gif

Prison for Clinton while Bush is still free?
I'll never vote for her, but get serious.

Well when she's President I'll be here to help you through it. Keep your chin up SJ. And please, try to keep all that jizz off of it.
Maybe by then you will have found something you can call an accomplishment. Not likely though, since she has none and all you have is deflection.

you really want to talk about her accomplishments? she's done more than any presidential candidate on your side of the aisle in the last five elections and definitely this time.

wackadoodle rightwingnut loons are funny
Such as???

Forum List

Back