President NO Prison YES

"As a community organizer, he had helped register thousands of voters. But when it came time to run for office, he employed Chicago rules to invalidate the voting petition signatures of three of his challengers.

"The move denied each of them, including incumbent Alice Palmer, a longtime Chicago activist, a place on the ballot. It cleared the way for Obama to run unopposed on the Democratic ticket in a heavily Democrat district.

"That was Chicago politics," said John Kass, a veteran Chicago Tribune columnist. "Knock out your opposition, challenge their petitions, destroy your enemy, right? It is how Barack Obama destroyed his enemies back in 1996 that conflicts with his message today. He may have gotten his start registering thousands of voters. But in that first race, he made sure voters had just one choice."

Obama played hardball in first Chicago campaign - CNN.com

What the hell?!?!

unnamed2.jpg
OMG! Are you trying to make me throw up???

Why don't you list a few of her accomplishments for us?
#1- She's got the wingnuts running scared!
Translation: She has no accomplishments so I'll deflect.

....because you are so on the fence about whether you'll vote for Clinton ?
Here is the history of things to come:
S.J. , you will vote for whatever rich, white guy gets the GOP nomination. You will continue to mainline FauxNews at all opportunities and wind up having another Rove-like meltdown in 2016 when reality trumps the feel good noise you've chosen to surround yourself with.

Seen this movie before, it was amusing then, will probably be a good sequel.

Watch.
Learn.

HRC is not going to win, but she is preferable to every far right wing poster on this page so far. Good heavens, you guys are sickos.

S.J. , you will vote for whatever rich, white guy gets the GOP nomination. You will continue to mainline FauxNews at all opportunities and wind up having another Rove-like meltdown in 2016 when reality trumps the feel good noise you've chosen to surround yourself with.

Watch.
Learn.
Still waiting for someone to list her accomplishments. I see you don't have any to list either.

Watch.
Learn.
Still waiting for someone to list her accomplishments. I see you don't have any to list either.

Administering medicine to the dead is pointless. Sure it's all the right stuff, but it simply doesn't matter.
Is there a reason you are pretending that you could ever be impressed by something HRC does, or is it merely your neurosis manifesting itself ?

Watch.
Learn.

Administering medicine to the dead is pointless. Sure it's all the right stuff, but it simply doesn't matter.
Is there a reason you are pretending that you could ever be impressed by something HRC does, or is it merely your neurosis manifesting itself ?
Couldn't find any, could you? :lol:

Watch.
Learn.

Guess it's your turn to deflect questions.
Typical.

Do come back when you have something to contribute that's of consequence.

Kankles is undoubtedly the most corrupt politician in U.S. history. Well, there's Obama and his entire cabinet, staff, and everyone he knows, but besides them, the shrew is in a class of her own.
Oh they ARE real busy. Hubby just scalped a CHARITY for 500k to speak.
!

And that is illegal exactly how?

I thought Conservatives were good capitalists who applaud Americans use their talents and celebrity to make money.

I guess its only okay when a Huckabee or a Bush does stuff like that.

Watch.
Learn.

Typical.

The difference is that my question was a real question, unlike the rhetorical question you threw out there for the purpose of saying you asked a question. Typical.

Watch.
Learn.

Typical.

The difference is that my question was a real question, unlike the rhetorical question you threw out there for the purpose of saying you asked a question. Typical.

Nope.
Answer the question: why do you act as if there is some act that HRC could perform that would ever impress you ?
Do you have a reason for acting as if there is anything that HRC could possibly do to impress you ?
Not rhetorical in the least.

Standing by.....

Typical.

Nope.
Answer the question: why do you act as if there is some act that HRC could perform that would ever impress you ?
Do you have a reason for acting as if there is anything that HRC could possibly do to impress you ?

Standing by.....
That's not why I asked the question. Your friend was indicating she had accomplished something. I would like to know what she has accomplished and so far, none of you hacks have been able to come up with anything.

Amazing. Conservative media is slowly convincing its rube viewership that Hillary is an Illuminati-like secret ruler of the world. After spending years trying so hard to convince them she's nothing more than an incompetent old hag who's never accomplished anything in her life.

Desperation, thy name is republican.

Typical.

Nope.

Standing by.....
I find Hillary's ability to STEAL SLANDER and EXTORT amazing!
She could give lessons to the Mafia.

Typical.

Nope.

Standing by.....
That's not why I asked the question. Your friend was indicating she had accomplished something. I would like to know what she has accomplished and so far, none of you hacks have been able to come up with anything.

Amazing. Conservative media is slowly convincing its rube viewership that Hillary is an Illuminati-like secret ruler of the world. After spending years trying so hard to convince them she's nothing more than an incompetent old hag who's never accomplished anything in her life.

Desperation, thy name is republican.
She created a vast, Illuminati global conspiracy! Apparently she runs all of FIFA too!

Are you saying that's not an accomplishment?! :eek:

Forum List

Back