President Obama 2020 High School Commencement Speech

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Obama’s speech to high school seniors will take place at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, May 16. “Graduate Together: America Honors the High School Class of 2020” will be a one-hour multimedia special featuring several guests, and it will air on ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and several social media and streaming platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.

I'm looking forward to it. It looks like it will be widely aired.

1589655914960.png

Last edited:
The speech itself has already occurred, the broadcast of this on TV will be this evening. Actually, it should be a tremendous production, he had worked on it for a long time.

My guess is that he will make it all about Trump and how bad the "orange man" is.

The speech itself has already occurred, the broadcast of this on TV will be this evening. Actually, it should be a tremendous production, he had worked on it for a long time.

My guess is that he will make it all about Trump and how bad the "orange man" is.

Are you talking about the 2:00 pm speech?

1589655076725.png

Obama’s speech to high school seniors will take place at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, May 16. “Graduate Together: America Honors the High School Class of 2020” will be a one-hour multimedia special featuring several guests, and it will air on ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and several social media and streaming platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.

I hope he includes a sentence to this effect: "now that you've all graduated. Whether you have a decent paying job or not, whether you remain free or not, will depend on if America confronts and beat communist China. Some leaders have confronted them while others talked a great game".

“The Obamas announced Tuesday that they would be joining LeBron James, Malala Yousafzai, Pharrell Williams, Bad Bunny, H.E.R., Megan Rapinoe and a dozen other artists, athletes and celebrities.“

Are you talking about the 2:00 pm speech?

View attachment 336877

I'm talking about all of B. Hussein O's commencement addresses have been completed and the videos delivered to be aired at the appropriate time. Obama is no fool, if he makes a mistake during a taped speech, it can be caught and redone. Can't do that if its being performed live.

View attachment 336881
Cool beans!

Those poor kids. Hope Obama makes it cheerful, not political.

View attachment 336881
Cool beans!

How are "cheerful" and "political" considered antonyms ? The libs think that political humor is the cat's meow- guys like Stewart and Colbert are considered to be cheerful funnymen, even though all they do is insult the President and his base of clinging deplorables.

I can't wait to ignore this celebration of all things leftish. I don't know about the musical part but
LeBron James and Megan Rapinoe? Was Colin Kaepernick too busy to show?

Last edited:

View attachment 336881
Cool beans!

How are "cheerful" and "political" considered antonyms ? The libs think that political humor is the cat's meow- guys like Stewart and Colbert are considered to be cheerful funnymen, even though all they do is insult the President and his base of clinging deplorables.
It should be about the kids, their hard work, their aspirations. Never give up, keep a dream in your pocket, stuff like that. I wasn't saying cheerful and political are antonyms, just it would be better to give an inspirational speech than a "Get Out There and Change The World For Us" speech. These kids got enough on their plate right this minute. They're going to come of age and try to establish themselves in the midst of a goddamned Depression.

View attachment 336881
Cool beans!

Oh, I doubt that. Look at who all he is performing with. All activists.

Last edited:

View attachment 336881
Cool beans!

Oh, I doubt that. Look at who all he is performing with. All activists.
Not familiar with them. It's nice they're getting a tip of the hat, though, for their accomplishments.

Forum List

Back