President Obama 2020 High School Commencement Speech

Obama’s speech to high school seniors will take place at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, May 16. “Graduate Together: America Honors the High School Class of 2020” will be a one-hour multimedia special featuring several guests, and it will air on ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and several social media and streaming platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.

I'm looking forward to it. It looks like it will be widely aired.

View attachment 336881
Wake up. Ears is a fucking fraud.

Obama’s speech to high school seniors will take place at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, May 16. “Graduate Together: America Honors the High School Class of 2020” will be a one-hour multimedia special featuring several guests, and it will air on ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and several social media and streaming platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.

View attachment 336881

Prove it - with CREDIBLE evidence.

View attachment 336881

Prove it - with CREDIBLE evidence.
Requesting proof merely means you’re a dupe.

As thought, he just had to make it political. Wonder how many watching said they’ve had enough ...

View attachment 336881
Only thing I object to, it's totally geared to HS graduates, leaving out college grads. Minor, I know.

For all the incarcerated gang bangers, GED flunkouts, dropouts, drug dealers and thugs.... get you some love tonight too:

81282708.jpg

View attachment 336881
Awwwww...why so angry?

View attachment 336881
Awwwww...why so angry?
Oh I love everyone.

View attachment 336881
Only thing I object to, it's totally geared to HS graduates, leaving out college grads. Minor, I know.
He addressed a number of college graduates at black universities earlier today. I haven't seen it. I saw a few quotes from it. He was pretty political in that one.

Forum List

Back