🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Obama interviewed by woman who eats cereal from a tub; Do I even wanna know...

Did anyone from Obama's staff look at the woman's video before agreeing to the interview.

Two more years until President Squire of Trelane's parents take away his toys.

She has the same iq level as Obama, that's why she got the interview. My goodness what kind of a retard do we have in the Whitehouse?

She has the same iq level as Obama, that's why she got the interview. My goodness what kind of a retard do we have in the Whitehouse?
She got the interview for the same reason the Pimp with a Limp got an interview. These are obumble's peers.

The president granting this interview, a 1 on 1 which thousands of young respectable up and coming legitimate journalists would cherish...diminishes the dignity of th he office and of journalism.

It suggests that a fat bitch batching in fruit loops and milk while eating them like an animal....is on par with a Vanderbilt University school.of journalism graduate working his way up at CBS or CNN or somewhere that has been a serious news outlet. Like Glozelle the Cereal Bathing Fat Ass on YouTube. .....is an equal to the LA Times beat writer.

They arent.

Forum List

Back