President Obama says America is Exceptional, Stalinist Putin and RWs disagree..

Obama only thinks were exceptional because we 'save the children'....

kinda reminds me of leftie 'save the whales' programs....:rolleyes:

in reality Obama hates our Constitution just like V.Putrid does.....

our Constitution is what makes us exceptional.....because it limits government and frees the individual...

Well no..

At least not the Constitution I know..

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

It's sorta different from your Constitution..

https://www.bible.com/
Swallow, you are of course an idiot. The entire purpose of the Constitution is to limit the powers of the federal government in regard to individuals and states. It was specifically designed with the idea that people not unlike yourself or your Dear Leader might someday hold sway.

It was and is a refuge from totalitarianism.

our Constitution is what makes us exceptional.....because it limits government and frees the individual...

the emphasis is on the individual, which is exceptional. It's not on 'community.' The community is made up of exceptional individuals with their own talents.

The idea that we should 'all be as one' is not an American ideal. We become one through choice of each individual. Very Lockean. Doesn't mean at all that we won't come to each others aid, but it is by choice to go with the common good.

Yeah it's not like the congress of 1789 adopted that concept as a phrase to put onto the seal of the United States..

You know..E pluribus unum or "Out of many, one"

Oh wait!

E pluribus unum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indeed the Seal of the UNITED STATES has the motto: E pluribus Unum

If you think the context for this is anything except "out of many STATES, we have ONE [UNITED] Country?" then the spin control setting on your posting cycle needs to be re-set.

Last edited:

Well no..

At least not the Constitution I know..

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

It's sorta different from your Constitution..

https://www.bible.com/
Swallow, you are of course an idiot. The entire purpose of the Constitution is to limit the powers of the federal government in regard to individuals and states. It was specifically designed with the idea that people not unlike yourself or your Dear Leader might someday hold sway.

It was and is a refuge from totalitarianism.

libturds don't debate with logic, reason or facts. They lie; then they annoy the shit out of you when you call them on it.

And they just keep annoying you until you give up.

Fuck obama.

he/she/it erects straw men on the left and straw men on the Right, with him standing in the middle like some kind of hero.

Only an obama knob-slurper buys into that shit. Like the ones too stupid to see what I'm taking about

I'm not sure you're stupid but I am convinced you are a vulgar and disgusting poor excuse for a human being. Every post of yours is an angry diatribe and each post is lacking in substantive comments related to the thread.

You offer nothing and give trolls a bad name. I will report your most recent post as spam since you have no worthy ideas and your hateful messages are never relevant to the topic at hand.

Fuck obama.

he/she/it erects straw men on the left and straw men on the Right, with him standing in the middle like some kind of hero.

Only an obama knob-slurper buys into that shit. Like the ones too stupid to see what I'm taking about

I'm not sure you're stupid but I am convinced you are a vulgar and disgusting poor excuse for a human being. Every post of yours is an angry diatribe and each post is lacking in substantive comments related to the thread.

You offer nothing and give trolls a bad name. I will report your most recent post as spam since you have no worthy ideas and your hateful messages are never relevant to the topic at hand.

Eat shit.

Report this one too, bitch

Fuck obama.

lol, coming from the expert on what human being are...

you need some cheese?

Fuck obama.

Eat shit.

Report this too, bitch!:eusa_drool:

Fuck obama.

you need some cheese?

Now, now Stephanie I never suggested you are a poor excuse for a human being. I've only remarked that you are intellectually challenged. It's okay to be dull normal, it gives you a goal to set.

Eat shit.

Report this too, bitch!:eusa_drool:

Looks like some people have their panties in wad because, while they were busy trying to kiss Putin's ass, he turned around and kicked them in the teeth. :lmao:

Fuck obama.

Eat shit.

Why.? This post is on topic. Of course you're too dumb to actually offer a counterpoint to my argument (posted in the last sentence of the first paragraph and highlighted so you might find it) and responded with an ad hominem attack on me. Oh, and "Eat shit" is rather vulgar proving my correct assessment of you in the first sentence in the first paragraph (underlined so you might find it).

you need some cheese?

Now, now Stephanie I never suggested you are a poor excuse for a human being. I've only remarked that you are intellectually challenged. It's okay to be dull normal, it gives you a goal to set.

let me be the expert on what kind of human being you are..a rude jerk and a hoses ass
but you seem to like being that, so carry on with your pathetic self

Sallow, is America exceptional? Oh my sweet Lord, YES! A nation comprised of 'mutts' mostly, who argue with each other vehemently on subjects that really don't mean squat to the bottom line. But when 'pushed' from outside? The only good analogy I would offer is that once I went on a coon hunt and the dogs cornered a badger (very unusual in this part of the country). That night, out of six dogs, we lost four of them. One of them had to be put down later and the other wouldn't hunt again. PERIOD. We never actually saw the badger, just his prints. And the pieces of the dogs he tore apart. No one with any credibility would deny this countries exceptionalism.

But you have to admit that Barry and his handlers look weak, disorganized, inconsistent and without direction. There isn't much that I agree with the President on, but I absolutely HATE IT that someone as low as Putin got one over on him. Putin is a snake and whether the President allowed it to happen or didn't see it coming or whatever happened, he allowed Putin to snatch the momentum. The President looks ineffectual and confused at best.

I do not deny that Chemical Weapons were used against civilians in Syria. I am almost convinced that Assad used them. But, if we are going to do something, you don't telegraph your punches. When you do, then the target (if they have any brains at all) moves out of the way. Not only did Syria move but, because of Putin, they counter punched at the President himself. And they landed a good one!

The President, in his own words, drew the RED LINE. That line was crossed not just once, but twice. Then he begins a very public dialogue of what he's going to do and when he's going to do it. Assad is Putin's butt budy. Putin is not going to allow the President to simply do what he wants when he wants and if Putin can turn the situation around to his favor, he will. Good God, the man is ex-KGB and he isn't an idiot and the President tried to blow him off. Putin turned it around and used it against the President. Very amateurish. Course, it also doesn't surprise me. The President isn't very good at foreign policy anyway in my opinion and makes a lousy Commander-in-Chief. Dude, you've a military that drips testosterone and is so damn macho it literally DEFINES the word for God's sake. Grow some cajones!

I would have been much more in his camp if I would have woke one moring to see television footage of smoldering wreckage that they identified as Assad's military. Then was told by the President, "See Assad, I told you NOT to cross the red line. Do it again, and we'll kick you in the balls."

Where is Syria going? Like Libya, we have Syria dead-to-rights. We also have Obama's statement that an attack is not time sensitive.

IMO it was our intention all along to depose Assad, and it is evidenced by our arming of the rebels by the CIA. It doesn't take much to destroy a weak country like Syria.

Putin speaks of exceptionalism as a specific trait of America. What should we call the security council of the UN? Every one of those countries ignores UN resolutions individually, if it is in their own national interests. In short, Mr. Putin you are full of it.

Obama's appeal to America was save the children. What parent grieves differently for a child lost to chemical weapons, bullet, dictator's will or friendly fire from a cruise missile?

Obama's call to exceptionalism was only to save himself from further embarassment. Embarassment that grew out of his ego and communication style regarding those he disagrees with. He can barely speak with Congress let alone Putin. The failure here is totally his.

What should we call the security council of the UN? Every one of those countries ignores UN resolutions individually, if it is in their own national interests.

yep....and one of the reasons why the UN is a bunch of bullshit....

Actually it isn't..and it's a huge benefit to the US and the world in general.

Personally? I'm a big fan of Unicef.
ok so let me say this then.....outside of feeding people and Medical aid.....they are useless.... ....the most powerful Countries on the planet who call themselves the "security" council sit around and eat lunch while atrocities are being committed ......and even if they wanted to help....all it takes is ONE of the permanent members to disagree....BECAUSE....they have interests there.....and so nothing gets done.....they go back to eating lunch....

:eusa_whistle:

And I would rather disagree with a case he made on American exceptionalism, stating that the United States’ policy is “what makes America different. It’s what makes us exceptional.” It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation. There are big countries and small countries, rich and poor, those with long democratic traditions and those still finding their way to democracy. Their policies differ, too. We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord’s blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/op...yria.html?_r=0
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/312534-op-ed-by-vladimir-putin-for-the-american-people.html

And here's the thing. It was an American paper that carried Stalinist Putin's opinion.

No russian paper would pick up an opinion piece by an American leader if it disagreed at all with the Stalinist.

THAT..is what makes America, exceptional.

"Exceptional" is the term used by public schools to refer to their retarded pupils and other slow learners.

I think the term "outstanding" would describe the US BEFORE Obama came to office. Now, I agree, the US is "exceptional" since he has been running it.

Obama and the left have railed against the concept of American Exceptionalism for 5+ years. Now all of a sudden he's a conservative?

It's crap. Obama is a befuddled post turtle. his foreign policy, weak and ineffectual from the start, is flailing around like a chicken with it's head chopped off. He doesn't know what to do or even what the teleprompter is saying anymore.

Wow...here we are 5 years later. Repubs cried that Obama didn't think America was exceptional. Now he says it out loud and right on que (and continuing the tradition of being against it only Obama likes it) says that Obama is now wrong and Putin who thinks America is not exceptional, Is right.

What crazy place is this? Now repubs don't think of America being "exceptional". Thinks Obama is wrong for saying it. And now agrees with Putin that America is a bully :eek: That we should value international law (waterboarding?):eek: And should seek approval from the UN, the same UN we said fuck off too and threatened to defund.

Did I wake up in a new world?

Suddenly obama is pro American! That's a laugh riot. He's been trashing the country for 5 years and now he wants us to love him? No chance. We have long memories.

Actually its traitors like you and your leaders who ACT LIKE YOU HATE AMERICA.

When you stop siding with our enemies, you can criticize others. Until then, you're just another commie scum humping Putin's leg.

stfu

look at this little piece of shit calling someone anti-American?....Fuck you Dudley....you hate anyone who disagrees with you....that is pretty anti-American right there.......you are no different than those you criticize....

Fuck obama.

people who run and tell the teacher are pussies......just sayin.....

What should we call the security council of the UN? Every one of those countries ignores UN resolutions individually, if it is in their own national interests.

yep....and one of the reasons why the UN is a bunch of bullshit....

Actually it isn't..and it's a huge benefit to the US and the world in general.

Personally? I'm a big fan of Unicef.
ok so let me say this then.....outside of feeding people and Medical aid.....they are useless.... ....the most powerful Countries on the planet who call themselves the "security" council sit around and eat lunch while atrocities are being committed ......and even if they wanted to help....all it takes is ONE of the permanent members to disagree....BECAUSE....they have interests there.....and so nothing gets done.....they go back to eating lunch....

Wait, what are they eating?

In any case..for the most part it serves American interests pretty well.

And as a side benefit, it's keep the planet in one piece.

Although, I personally wish it were a more effectively entity in preventing war altogether.

you need some cheese?

let me be the expert on what kind of human being you are..a rude jerk and a hoses ass
but you seem to like being that, so carry on with your pathetic self

Actually I'm assertive and diplomatic to a fault. Proof being I never called you a poor excuse for a human being; some human beings are admired, you are pitied. I only point out your ... um, limitations, so others understand you're not malicious only limited.

:eusa_whistle:

And I would rather disagree with a case he made on American exceptionalism, stating that the United States’ policy is “what makes America different. It’s what makes us exceptional.” It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation. There are big countries and small countries, rich and poor, those with long democratic traditions and those still finding their way to democracy. Their policies differ, too. We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord’s blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/op...yria.html?_r=0
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/312534-op-ed-by-vladimir-putin-for-the-american-people.html

And here's the thing. It was an American paper that carried Stalinist Putin's opinion.

No russian paper would pick up an opinion piece by an American leader if it disagreed at all with the Stalinist.

THAT..is what makes America, exceptional.

america is great. its our leadership that sucks. don't confuse the two. this administration does not represent the American people, at least not the true Americans

Forum List

Back