President Obama says America is Exceptional, Stalinist Putin and RWs disagree..

Putin speaks of exceptionalism as a specific trait of America. What should we call the security council of the UN? Every one of those countries ignores UN resolutions individually, if it is in their own national interests. In short, Mr. Putin you are full of it.

Obama's appeal to America was save the children. What parent grieves differently for a child lost to chemical weapons, bullet, dictator's will or friendly fire from a cruise missile?

Obama's call to exceptionalism was only to save himself from further embarassment. Embarassment that grew out of his ego and communication style regarding those he disagrees with. He can barely speak with Congress let alone Putin. The failure here is totally his.

What should we call the security council of the UN? Every one of those countries ignores UN resolutions individually, if it is in their own national interests.

yep....and one of the reasons why the UN is a bunch of bullshit....

Actually it isn't..and it's a huge benefit to the US and the world in general.

Personally? I'm a big fan of Unicef.

If Romney were president and had done exactly what Obama did on Syria, he'd have had 80% support from the rightwing inmates at USMB.

Conjecture.

I could just have easily postulated that if Romney was President, Assad would have never used Chemical weapons.

If Romney were president and had done exactly what Obama did on Syria, he'd have had 80% support from the rightwing inmates at USMB.

Conjecture.

I could just have easily postulated that if Romney was President, Assad would have never used Chemical weapons.

Of course they would have...and probably against US troops who were fighting against Iranians after the invasion of Iran.

Suddenly obama is pro American! That's a laugh riot. He's been trashing the country for 5 years and now he wants us to love him? No chance. We have long memories.

Conjecture.

Of course they would have...and probably against US troops who were fighting against Iranians after the invasion of Iran.

I lean toward the Romney-lead US Troops fighting Insect-like Alien Invaders from Uranus, theory.

Suddenly obama is pro American! That's a laugh riot. He's been trashing the country for 5 years and now he wants us to love him? No chance. We have long memories.

Actually its traitors like you and your leaders who ACT LIKE YOU HATE AMERICA.

When you stop siding with our enemies, you can criticize others. Until then, you're just another commie scum humping Putin's leg.

stfu

When you stop siding with our enemies, you can criticize others. Until then, you're just another commie scum humping Putin's leg.

stfu

I have stopped siding with America's enemies. You are the one who supports obama.

stfu

lol, epic meltdown

but you think you have a right to criticize anyone who doesn't fall in lockstep with the Dear Leader and accuse them of being traitors and siding with the enemy...won't you all be glad when Obama is gone and we don't hear this ignorant crap anymore?

you put a sock in it

Last edited:
Interesting some of our left leaning friends here think Putin believes everything in that op-ed piece.

Obama and the left have railed against the concept of American Exceptionalism for 5+ years. Now all of a sudden he's a conservative?

It's crap. Obama is a befuddled post turtle. his foreign policy, weak and ineffectual from the start, is flailing around like a chicken with it's head chopped off. He doesn't know what to do or even what the teleprompter is saying anymore.

The Somalia pirate disagree. Bin Laden disagrees. Al Qaeda that fled to Pakistan disagree. Al Qaeda that fled to Yemen disagree.

All you pseudo-conservatives are just like:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLvnDXZZ5u0]Jane Fonda: Anti-war speech clip and interview on Vietnam war - YouTube[/ame]

obama tells the class ugly girl he likes her just to get laid.

That's what obama's sudden appreciation of American exceptionalism is like. The man has spent six years trashing the nation. Now we are supposed to lay down and spread legs when he has this sudden epiphany? Really?

Obama only thinks were exceptional because we 'save the children'....

kinda reminds me of leftie 'save the whales' programs....:rolleyes:

in reality Obama hates our Constitution just like V.Putrid does.....

our Constitution is what makes us exceptional.....because it limits government and frees the individual...

our Constitution is what makes us exceptional.....because it limits government and frees the individual...

the emphasis is on the individual, which is exceptional. It's not on 'community.' The community is made up of exceptional individuals with their own talents.

The idea that we should 'all be as one' is not an American ideal. We become one through choice of each individual. Very Lockean. Doesn't mean at all that we won't come to each others aid, but it is by choice to go with the common good.

Well no..

At least not the Constitution I know..

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

It's sorta different from your Constitution..

https://www.bible.com/

the emphasis is on the individual, which is exceptional. It's not on 'community.' The community is made up of exceptional individuals with their own talents.

The idea that we should 'all be as one' is not an American ideal. We become one through choice of each individual. Very Lockean. Doesn't mean at all that we won't come to each others aid, but it is by choice to go with the common good.

Yeah it's not like the congress of 1789 adopted that concept as a phrase to put onto the seal of the United States..

You know..E pluribus unum or "Out of many, one"

Oh wait!

E pluribus unum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well no..

At least not the Constitution I know..

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

It's sorta different from your Constitution..

https://www.bible.com/

commie supporters like you refuse to believe that our country was founded by Christians...and that Biblical principles are found in the Declaration and Constitution....

another reason why BO hates our founders and our constitution...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back