President Obama, While on Hawaii Vacation, Lambastes GOP Who ‘Went Home for the Holid

Lmao that a funny joke you just made

tapatalk post

The joke is that the conservative media still sells the myth that taxpayers are paying for Obamas vacation

That is because we do. Or do you think Obama is paying the gas for his flight or the salary for his security etc etc. The rest he isn't paying for ether

tapatalk post

We are responsible for the transportation and security of the President. It has been that way for 100 years. I assure you that the Obamas would prefer to move about without a security detail....but that is not the world we live in

Obama pays for his own vacation. Just like every president.

He is at least as honest as any POTUS of the last 50 years. Get over yourselves.

And every candidate that you even thought about running against him is more dishonest. Period.

In order to say that you would have to compare him to Ronald Reagan and we all know Obama compared to Reagan is nothing more than to troll a little slime bucket junkie in the street

tapatalk post

Do you believe that Ronald Reagan was more honest than Barack Obama?

So...the prez went to his home state for Xmas....horrors! Do you Obamahaters seriously equate this to a do-nothing Congress which endlessly goes on vaca without doing their expected work?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How many vacations has the do nothing president been on? You don't have to answer.

One each winter and one each summer

How many vacations do you take?

One a year. I'd like to take as many as O.

Point is

Congress went on a six week vacation without doing its job

There is no pending legislation waiting for the Presidents signature. Obama did his job, Congress didn't

So Congress isnt doing it's job unless it passes the legislation you want?

The Do Nothing Congress doesn't pass ANY legislation

They are very good at scheduling their vacations though

:eusa_eh:

You're pretty passionate about those 5 guys who couldn't find a job after 99 weeks of unemployment insurance runs out......Tell you what, send me their contact information and I'll set them up as migrant farm workers, or cutting grass in Houston....

Of course, some illegal aliens.....oops, "undocumented immigrants".... may lose THEIR jobs..

How many vacations has the do nothing president been on? You don't have to answer.

One each winter and one each summer

How many vacations do you take?

One a year. I'd like to take as many as O.

:eusa_hand:

Sorry, the office won't be open until 2016.

Perhaps you can practice up, though........repeat, "This is George Bush's Fault," again and again for the next 2 years, and marry a Clinton.

:cool:

You'll do just fine.

He is at least as honest as any POTUS of the last 50 years. Get over yourselves.

And every candidate that you even thought about running against him is more dishonest. Period.

In order to say that you would have to compare him to Ronald Reagan and we all know Obama compared to Reagan is nothing more than to troll a little slime bucket junkie in the street

tapatalk post

You believe honesty is relevant in politics?

:disbelief::disbelief:

I don't encounter this level of naïveté very often.

tapatalk post

Absolutely.

The joke is that the conservative media still sells the myth that taxpayers are paying for Obamas vacation

That is because we do. Or do you think Obama is paying the gas for his flight or the salary for his security etc etc. The rest he isn't paying for ether

tapatalk post

We are responsible for the transportation and security of the President. It has been that way for 100 years. I assure you that the Obamas would prefer to move about without a security detail....but that is not the world we live in

Meaning that the tax payers pay for it you stupid fuck....he doesn't pay for shit.

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. Period.

And his cult member followers have become as dishonest as their dear leader they bow and defend

Even on vacation we can't get away from his negative hateful spewing's we've had to deal with for 5 years now

he can't give us a minutes peace got to keep stir stir stir the hate

Last edited:

THe House passes plenty of things. It's the Senate (more specifically, Harry Reid) who blocks stuff

The House passes partisan bills with no chance of becoming law. If they were serious, they would pass bills with bipartisan support

Why hasn't the House voted on the immigration bill?
Why should Reid put Republican bills up for a vote when Republicans require 60 votes for Democratic bills to come up for a vote?

The House hasn't voted on the Immigration bill because the Boehner knows it will pass and the GOP can't let the President have anything that vaguely resembles a victory of any kind. Screw what the country wants or needs, its about the GOP doing anything to go against this President.

Another take on this hateful little man President of ours
Links in article at site

SNIP:
Vacaying Multi-Millionaire Obama Blasts GOP That Went Home for the Holidays & Abandoned Poor

Kyle Becker Kyle Becker
On January 5, 2014
Kyle N. Becker

It must be nice to a president who has overseen one of the worst recoveries in the modern era, who then moralizes those who think job creation is preferable to endlessly issuing government checks backed by paper money and nearly insurmountable debt.

But such is the life of vacationing multi-millionaire Barack Obama, who gets to look down at us while he drives by in a golf cart as small businesses are imploding in the wake of his disastrous policies. Meanwhile, the poor keep getting poorer, and the rich keep getting richer.

Dave Urbanski of The Blaze reported on the haughty message of the president towards those trying to impose some fiscal discipline on the spendlustful Democratic-dominated Congress. He cites the president’s Weekly Address, which contains some real chestnuts of holiday cheer:

Just a few days after Christmas, more than one million of our fellow Americans lost a vital economic lifeline – the temporary insurance that helps folks make ends meet while they look for a job. Republicans in Congress went home for the holidays and let that lifeline expire. And for many of their constituents who are unemployed through no fault of their own, that decision will leave them with no income at all.

We make this promise to one another because it makes a difference to a mother who needs help feeding her kids while she’s looking for work; to a father who needs help paying the rent while learning the skills to get a new and better job. And denying families that security is just plain cruel. We’re a better country than that. We don’t abandon our fellow Americans when times get tough – we keep the faith with them until they start that new job.

Whatever people may say about the declining unemployment numbers, the labor participation rate is at its lowest since the late 1970s. That means most of the unemployment decline is people exiting the labor force or going into retirement. There have been some hints that hiring could pick up, but ObamaCare and increased taxation will continue to dampen hiring; especially due to the uncertainty caused by the looming 2015 employer mandate (which has been unconstitutionally suspended).

all of it here
Vacaying Multi-Millionaire Obama Blasts GOP That Went Home for the Holidays & Abandoned Poor | Independent Journal Review

tapatalk post

How do you suppose he can afford that? $4 million a crack?

Jesus Christ. You are so full of shit.

The President stayed in the United States and did not go home for the holidays. There was video of him playing golf, but I suspect it was fake and hid something nefarious.

Asswipe...comparing the job duties of 1 person to hundreds is asinine, but you are an expert at being a fucking idiot. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, someone needs to explain to Obama that when he refers to "Congress".....that doesn't mean the GOP.

Point is

There is no pending legislation waiting for the Presidents signature. Obama did his job, Congress didn't

The man could for once try and be a leader, emphasis on the word try.

The truth is simply that he is an asshole who thinks his shit doesn't stink. Any black man who can write that he thought of his Grandfather as a "House ******" is nothing short of a racist piece of shit himself.

He has absolutely no concept about leadership, therefore he can never be a leader. Your assessment seems more spot on.

Obama's legal, university and political career is from Illinois, yet he claims "Hawaii" as his home for trips paid for by taxpayers. 2 weeks in Chicago isn't as fun as Hawaii, and a bit colder too. Liberals seem to ignore this bit of facts.

I wouldn't take my Christmas vacation in Chicago

I'm with you there who the hell wants to get mugged or shot?

tapatalk post

In other words, the inhabitants of Chicago are good enough to bilk for a vote, but Obama wouldn't want his daughters to marry one?

Point is

So Congress isnt doing it's job unless it passes the legislation you want?

They return to their home districts. I can tell you that Mark Begich is not having a very fun "vacation" right now. Lisa Murkowski, yeah, she's not having as much fun, either, but Mark is up for re-election this year.

THe House passes plenty of things. It's the Senate (more specifically, Harry Reid) who blocks stuff

The House passes partisan bills with no chance of becoming law. If they were serious, they would pass bills with bipartisan support

Why hasn't the House voted on the immigration bill?
Why should Reid put Republican bills up for a vote when Republicans require 60 votes for Democratic bills to come up for a vote?

They haven't voted on the immigration bill because no reasonable bill has yet been presented.

Other Presidents went to Camp David for their many of their vacations. I never realized what a blessing that was. Now, I know.

I millions of dollars know why they did. It's right there where protection is absolute.

Forum List

Back