President Obama

AnonymousMD

Rookie
Oct 6, 2013
Can someone please explain to me specifics consequences of Obama's term as President? How much are President Bush and President Clinton responsible for the current economic state? What exactly is wrong with President Obama? Why is he a "dictator"?

He believes as Malcolm X does, although he is half white he hates the white man and this is why he will not negotiate but he has to negotiate with the white man in the congress
adding to his hatred. Just listen to him talk about the Republicans my God they are Americans too. Talk about dividing the country. John McCain a hero boy that makes me wonder. Did he ever give up pow hmmm

His goal is to destroy the white mans position in the world, naïve students who think because they were a straight 4.0 graduate and know everything are one of his main tools.

Young white girls who are under the now hip hop spell are also a tool.

I was single a few years back, while hitting the clubs it became obvious how shallow some young women are seems that they will follow anyone home as long as ladrug is there.
This is how the White girls became so under respected.
And under educated African Americans that believe he can give them all they want, another tool.
Notice that the white male is less likely to be one of his tools and he knows this --reason why schools are there main target, get them before they know the world.

All this points to his hatred of the white male. So what to do hang on and in time brainwashing of the NAIVE will not happen.

So by "brainwashing" all these people, Obama will eventually gain some type of control and become a dictator? Logic just doesn't seem to be sound...Seems more like a bunch of speculation.

Forum List

Back