President pants on fire is at it again

Anti-Trump stories SELLS big time to a good percentage of Americans. These Americans need anti-Trump stories like a crackhead needs crack.

Had Hillary won, CNN and MSLSD are probably out of business. Trump is the best thing to happen to those two networks in a long time...and they know it. It has made Rachel Maddow number one...yet clearly she is a tool of the criminal establishment.

It is sad. Very sad.
Attack the source all you want, I have just as much distrust and frustration with our media... but the op links to direct quotes from trump that are then fact checked. I’ve heard him say half the things pointed out in the article. So what exactly do you take issue with? The claim that he said these falsehoods or the accuracy of the fact checks? Do you doubt all of them or just some... what specifically?

The so-called "facts" are bogus. Leftwing opinions aren't facts.
Quote the “facts” that you disagree with in the article and then provide a counter argument with supporting evidence. That’s how these things are supposed to work if you want people to take you seriously. Don’t make me hold your hand like a grade schooler. Step it up and make an intelligent arguement to win the debate. Enough with the childish name calling and empty statements. Do better.

I've been through this 1000 times already. No amount of evidence or logic is ever going to dissuade snowflakes from their idiocies. I have better things to focus on then some hit piece produced by the fake news media.
Quote) A number of times you have been asked to refute the claims about Trump telling lies or confusing the facts, & all you offered back was insults, I think you got it right (no amount of evidence or logic is going to dissuade you . your locked in, just as many Trump haters are locked in. its getting harder to have any meaningful conversation, insults rule.

I spend all my time in here refuting bullshit posted about Trump and claims that he has lied. I'm not going to waste my time going down each claim in a fake news article by the NYT. Angus has already nicely explained why the NYT accusations are bullshit.

Attack the source all you want, I have just as much distrust and frustration with our media... but the op links to direct quotes from trump that are then fact checked. I’ve heard him say half the things pointed out in the article. So what exactly do you take issue with? The claim that he said these falsehoods or the accuracy of the fact checks? Do you doubt all of them or just some... what specifically?

Quote the “facts” that you disagree with in the article and then provide a counter argument with supporting evidence. That’s how these things are supposed to work if you want people to take you seriously. Don’t make me hold your hand like a grade schooler. Step it up and make an intelligent arguement to win the debate. Enough with the childish name calling and empty statements. Do better.

I've been through this 1000 times already. No amount of evidence or logic is ever going to dissuade snowflakes from their idiocies. I have better things to focus on then some hit piece produced by the fake news media.
Yet you are focusing on it by talking shot and sayin nothing of substance. At least the colonel is making arguements
I said I wasn't focusing on it, nimrod.
Yes, you obviously aren’t focusing on it because when you do you just sound idiotic. You should try understanding what you are defending before you blindly defend it

Yet you are focusing on it by talking shot and sayin nothing of substance. At least the colonel is making arguements
Yes, you obviously aren’t focusing on it because when you do you just sound idiotic. You should try understanding what you are defending before you blindly defend it
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News <── New one!

IMG_0463.JPG
I see the two child molester supporters, Bripat and Miketx are here actually trying to say Trump's not a liar... or point to Obama ... or... anything rather than admit the truth about their pathological liar in chief.

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News
So essentially you are describing what you and your buddies have been doing in this thread? Thanks

Why don’t you break down the article and tell us about the Trump lies from the interview?

Prove to us that the article isn’t biased.

You can start with the $7 Trillion cost of Middle East Wars alleged lie.
Anytime there is an article critical of Trump the Trump Team brays fake news. It is a bit like the boy who cried wolf.

Break down the article for us...show us the folly of our ways.

Start with the $7 Trillion cost of Middle Eastern Wars lie by Trump.

Here is what the article said. What is wrong with it?

He gave a premature estimate of the cost of the wars in the Middle East.
The $7 trillion cost, “as of about a month ago,” that Mr. Trump cited appears to refer to an assessment from Brown University that tallies war appropriations, increases in the Pentagon’s war budget, veterans’ care, increases in spending at the Department of Homeland Security and interest payments. Researchers at Brown estimated in September that war spending had reached $4.8 trillion and could total $7.9 trillion by 2053.

Yeah, we read that. How is that a lie?
This is how...
FACT CHECK: Has The US Spent $7 Trillion On Wars In The Middle East?

I couldn't give a rat's ass what Fact Check has to say about it. In the long run, it doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Whether it's true matters only to petulant snowflakes who want someone to admit that their infantile hatred of Trump is justified.

Is our president being fed bad information or deliberately choosing to distort the facts? If he is getting bad data then the carelessness of not vetting before repeating is embarrassing and the alternative makes him an outright liar. None of it is even necessary, all it does is discredit what he says... are we living in the twilight zone or is it just cool to act this way now?

10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times - The New York Times 10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times — The New York Times
That conservatives defend Trump and his lies renders them just as reprehensible as Trump, if not more so.
I've already proven that Obama lies 100 times more than Trump. Virtually every sentence of his inauguration speech was a lie. Yet, all you snowflakes worship him as if he was a messiah.

Can you list a few?

There's a whole website devoted to the C grabbers lies.
> 1000 as we speak I think
Messiah? It was the C grabber who said he could shoot someone on 5th ave and his uneducated cult wouldn't care
Glad to see you have a pic of his tiny fingers

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

17. Fox News
So essentially you are describing what you and your buddies have been doing in this thread? Thanks
goebbels.jpg

View attachment 168663 I see the two child molester supporters, Bripat and Miketx are here actually trying to say Trump's not a liar... or point to Obama ... or... anything rather than admit the truth about their pathological liar in chief.
Can't prove your bullshit lies so you start referring to us a child molesters. Typical lying liberal scum bag.

IMG_0443.JPG
Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

17. Fox News
View attachment 168664

Is our president being fed bad information or deliberately choosing to distort the facts? If he is getting bad data then the carelessness of not vetting before repeating is embarrassing and the alternative makes him an outright liar. None of it is even necessary, all it does is discredit what he says... are we living in the twilight zone or is it just cool to act this way now?

10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times - The New York Times 10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times — The New York Times
That conservatives defend Trump and his lies renders them just as reprehensible as Trump, if not more so.
I've already proven that Obama lies 100 times more than Trump. Virtually every sentence of his inauguration speech was a lie. Yet, all you snowflakes worship him as if he was a messiah.

Can you list a few?

There's a whole website devoted to the C grabbers lies.
> 1000 as we speak I think
Messiah? It was the C grabber who said he could shoot someone on 5th ave and his uneducated cult wouldn't care
Glad to see you have a pic of his tiny fingers
Regressive liberal ROE

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

17. Fox News <── New one!

You left one out:

18. Spew unrelated insults about Trump.

View attachment 168666
Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

17. Fox News
View attachment 168664
Relying on a meme on the internet that a 7th grader can make as your proof is indeed telling.

View attachment 168666
Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

17. Fox News
View attachment 168664

That's ironic. It's exactly what you snowflakes do on a daily basis, like calling Trump a liar. Do you have a cite for what you claim Trump said?

Forum List

Back