President pants on fire is at it again

Is our president being fed bad information or deliberately choosing to distort the facts? If he is getting bad data then the carelessness of not vetting before repeating is embarrassing and the alternative makes him an outright liar. None of it is even necessary, all it does is discredit what he says... are we living in the twilight zone or is it just cool to act this way now?

10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times - The New York Times 10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times — The New York Times
Got a legit source?
Source for what? These are trump quotes. Are you implying that they are not his words? Or are you claiming the fact checks are wrong? Tell me what specifically you are not believing to be true.
First one they lie about shows they are lying. Manafort did this shit in 2006 and Trump didn't mean him until 2011 so he is telling the truth.
The democrats DID and HAVE made up the Russian Hoax for losing the easiest election to win in history. That's a fact. NONE of these are inaccurate or lies they are just whining from the failing NYT because they hate President Trump and don't like his replies.

He did gut Obamacare because without the fascist FORCED to buy healthcare insurance the law will collapse...again this is just the NYT whining.

Is our president being fed bad information or deliberately choosing to distort the facts? If he is getting bad data then the carelessness of not vetting before repeating is embarrassing and the alternative makes him an outright liar. None of it is even necessary, all it does is discredit what he says... are we living in the twilight zone or is it just cool to act this way now?

10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times - The New York Times 10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times — The New York Times
Got a legit source?
Source for what? These are trump quotes. Are you implying that they are not his words? Or are you claiming the fact checks are wrong? Tell me what specifically you are not believing to be true.
First one they lie about shows they are lying. Manafort did this shit in 2006 and Trump didn't mean him until 2011 so he is telling the truth.
The democrats DID and HAVE made up the Russian Hoax for losing the easiest election to win in history. That's a fact. NONE of these are inaccurate or lies they are just whining from the failing NYT because they hate President Trump and don't like his replies.
The article clearly states where the falsities are in Trumps statements I shouldn’t need to waste time repeating them. Yes, manafort was involved in criminal activity before he met Trump, he is also charged with illegal actions that took place up to 2016 after he knew, and worked for trump. Russian interference was going on long before Trump won the election. Plenty of evidence saying so. Trumps defense to the investigation into his campaign is to discredit the source by yelling fake news.its transparent and weak. Already multiple indictments so, no, it’s not fiction. Want to keep going down the list? You are picking a losing battle

Feel free to chase the shiny objects while Trump quitely goes about dismantling your dear leaders legacy. It's a shame Cass Sunstein did all that work as maobamas regulatory czar for nothing.

Feel free to chase the shiny objects while Trump quitely goes about dismantling your dear leaders legacy. It's a shame Cass Sunstein did all that work as maobamas regulatory czar for nothing.
Obama’s legacy is just fine and I really dont give a shit about Trumps power trip. Just find it amusing and embarrassing for people like you who try to deny and deflect reality. You might like what Trump is doing but they guy is a pretty shitty and dishonest human

Obama’s legacy is just fine and I really dont give a shit about Trumps power trip. Just find it amusing and embarrassing for people like you who try to deny and deflect reality. You might like what Trump is doing but they guy is a pretty shitty and dishonest human

He wasn't my first choice, but I'm a results kind of guy. He's surpassed all my expectations and he really chaps regressives asses, so I'm good.

When Trump says 7, and you call him a liar because you claim the truth is between 5 and 8...you are really reaching.

Got a legit source?
The article clearly states where the falsities are in Trumps statements I shouldn’t need to waste time repeating them. Yes, manafort was involved in criminal activity before he met Trump, he is also charged with illegal actions that took place up to 2016 after he knew, and worked for trump. Russian interference was going on long before Trump won the election. Plenty of evidence saying so. Trumps defense to the investigation into his campaign is to discredit the source by yelling fake news.its transparent and weak. Already multiple indictments so, no, it’s not fiction. Want to keep going down the list? You are picking a losing battle
Its nothing more than the rantings and ravings of a deranged liberal rag that can't come to terms they lost and the American people won.

He wasn't my first choice, but I'm a results kind of guy. He's surpassed all my expectations and he really chaps regressives asses, so I'm good.

That’s fine. I’m not bringing up his agenda, progress, or actions. I’m just talking about straight up honesty. It sounds to me like you’re a smart guy and you know when somebody is being honest and dishonest, so I’m giessing you know that Trump has a problem with the truth. But you don’t care because he is fighting for your side. I get it. That’s fine. I just want people to be honest about it. I for one think that dishonesty in our leadership should be called out. If you want to ignore it because it helps your agenda then that’s your thing, let’s just call it what it is and not pretend like trump is mister truth

When Trump says 7, and you call him a liar because you claim the truth is between 5 and 8...you are really reaching.
now I know you’re fucking around. This has been explained to you a dozen times. Beat it Angus. I’m looking for rational conversation about facts

Got a legit source?
Its nothing more than the rantings and ravings of a deranged liberal rag that can't come to terms they lost and the American people won.
You know youre done when you jump off subject to the default attacks. “You just can’t accept you lost” “fake news” those are pathetic lazy and transparent arguments.

Got a legit source?
You know youre done when you jump off subject to the default attacks. “You just can’t accept you lost” “fake news” those are pathetic lazy and transparent arguments.
The truth stings I know. I dealt with 8 years of incompetence under Obama now you get to deal with 8 years of fixing what he fucked up and listening to butt hurt liberals crying over it in their media.

The truth stings I know. I dealt with 8 years of incompetence under Obama now you get to deal with 8 years of fixing what he fucked up and listening to butt hurt liberals crying over it in their media.
Again I’ll say, I’m not talking about politics or policy. I’m talking about straight up honest communication. You keep changing the subject to an election loss and being butt hurt. No, not the point. Trump is our president, he can’t utter a truthful statement, it’s not subtle. It is pathetic and embarrassing. When you try and make excuses for it, you only look like a partisan puppet. Don’t know why you put yourself in that position but to each their own.

Again I’ll say, I’m not talking about politics or policy. I’m talking about straight up honest communication. You keep changing the subject to an election loss and being butt hurt. No, not the point. Trump is our president, he can’t utter a truthful statement, it’s not subtle. It is pathetic and embarrassing. When you try and make excuses for it, you only look like a partisan puppet. Don’t know why you put yourself in that position but to each their own.
Straight up honesty...something the NYT,Washington Post,USA today etc etc etc CAN'T do because they DESPISE President Trump and 99% of Americans.

Straight up honesty...something the NYT,Washington Post,USA today etc etc etc CAN'T do because they DESPISE President Trump and 99% of Americans.
Sure call them out for lying when they lie. That’s my point!!!! The media has a ton of issues. Good. Now it sounds like you don’t like being lied to by Dems or the media. So how about you take off that partisan sock puppet and also call out our leader who is worse than them all?!

Sure call them out for lying when they lie. That’s my point!!!! The media has a ton of issues. Good. Now it sounds like you don’t like being lied to by Dems or the media. So how about you take off that partisan sock puppet and also call out our leader who is worse than them all?!
Because NONE of those were lies which even those idiots said so. Some were misspoken some he was correct 100% and some he misunderstood what someone said or he believes they actually know the truth and didn't want to say it 100% because it would piss off their constituency.

Because NONE of those were lies which even those idiots said so. Some were misspoken some he was correct 100% and some he misunderstood what someone said or he believes they actually know the truth and didn't want to say it 100% because it would piss off their constituency.
Seriously man, listen to yourself twisting into a pretzel trying to rationalize and make excuses for Trump. Just go back and read your last statement. It’s kinda sad

Trump went to good prep schools, had the best tutors money can buy, and went to Fordham; he is not a 'diligent' learner.

(How do I enlarge the text, I can barely read it.)

Forum List

Back