President pants on fire is at it again

The New York Times...ugh......mouthpiece of the CFR.....not a source that I would trust in the slightest.
Anti-Trump stories SELLS big time to a good percentage of Americans. These Americans need anti-Trump stories like a crackhead needs crack.

Had Hillary won, CNN and MSLSD are probably out of business. Trump is the best thing to happen to those two networks in a long time...and they know it. It has made Rachel Maddow number one...yet clearly she is a tool of the criminal establishment.

It is sad. Very sad.
Attack the source all you want, I have just as much distrust and frustration with our media... but the op links to direct quotes from trump that are then fact checked. I’ve heard him say half the things pointed out in the article. So what exactly do you take issue with? The claim that he said these falsehoods or the accuracy of the fact checks? Do you doubt all of them or just some... what specifically?

The so-called "facts" are bogus. Leftwing opinions aren't facts.
Quote the “facts” that you disagree with in the article and then provide a counter argument with supporting evidence. That’s how these things are supposed to work if you want people to take you seriously. Don’t make me hold your hand like a grade schooler. Step it up and make an intelligent arguement to win the debate. Enough with the childish name calling and empty statements. Do better.

I've been through this 1000 times already. No amount of evidence or logic is ever going to dissuade snowflakes from their idiocies. I have better things to focus on then some hit piece produced by the fake news media.
Yet you are focusing on it by talking shot and sayin nothing of substance. At least the colonel is making arguements

Is our president being fed bad information or deliberately choosing to distort the facts? If he is getting bad data then the carelessness of not vetting before repeating is embarrassing and the alternative makes him an outright liar. None of it is even necessary, all it does is discredit what he says... are we living in the twilight zone or is it just cool to act this way now?

10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times - The New York Times 10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times — The New York Times
Why would any decent hard working politician in their right mind tell the truth to a commie rag like the NYT?
Why? Because if a politician is elected then they have a responsibility to be honest no matter who they speak to and if they aren’t then they should be held accountable

Fake news.
RWNJ Definition of fake news....anything critical of Trump.

Why don’t you break down the article and tell us about the Trump lies from the interview?

Prove to us that the article isn’t biased.

You can start with the $7 Trillion cost of Middle East Wars alleged lie.
Anytime there is an article critical of Trump the Trump Team brays fake news. It is a bit like the boy who cried wolf.

Break down the article for us...show us the folly of our ways.

Start with the $7 Trillion cost of Middle Eastern Wars lie by Trump.

Here is what the article said. What is wrong with it?

He gave a premature estimate of the cost of the wars in the Middle East.
The $7 trillion cost, “as of about a month ago,” that Mr. Trump cited appears to refer to an assessment from Brown University that tallies war appropriations, increases in the Pentagon’s war budget, veterans’ care, increases in spending at the Department of Homeland Security and interest payments. Researchers at Brown estimated in September that war spending had reached $4.8 trillion and could total $7.9 trillion by 2053.

Yeah, we read that. How is that a lie?

Anti-Trump stories SELLS big time to a good percentage of Americans. These Americans need anti-Trump stories like a crackhead needs crack.

Had Hillary won, CNN and MSLSD are probably out of business. Trump is the best thing to happen to those two networks in a long time...and they know it. It has made Rachel Maddow number one...yet clearly she is a tool of the criminal establishment.

It is sad. Very sad.
Attack the source all you want, I have just as much distrust and frustration with our media... but the op links to direct quotes from trump that are then fact checked. I’ve heard him say half the things pointed out in the article. So what exactly do you take issue with? The claim that he said these falsehoods or the accuracy of the fact checks? Do you doubt all of them or just some... what specifically?

Quote the “facts” that you disagree with in the article and then provide a counter argument with supporting evidence. That’s how these things are supposed to work if you want people to take you seriously. Don’t make me hold your hand like a grade schooler. Step it up and make an intelligent arguement to win the debate. Enough with the childish name calling and empty statements. Do better.

I've been through this 1000 times already. No amount of evidence or logic is ever going to dissuade snowflakes from their idiocies. I have better things to focus on then some hit piece produced by the fake news media.
Yet you are focusing on it by talking shot and sayin nothing of substance. At least the colonel is making arguements
I said I wasn't focusing on it, nimrod.

Is our president being fed bad information or deliberately choosing to distort the facts? If he is getting bad data then the carelessness of not vetting before repeating is embarrassing and the alternative makes him an outright liar. None of it is even necessary, all it does is discredit what he says... are we living in the twilight zone or is it just cool to act this way now?

10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times - The New York Times 10 Falsehoods From Trump’s Interview With The Times — The New York Times
Why would any decent hard working politician in their right mind tell the truth to a commie rag like the NYT?
Why? Because if a politician is elected then they have a responsibility to be honest no matter who they speak to and if they aren’t then they should be held accountable
Like you held the liar jughead accountable? That treasonous bastard should be tried and sent away. Beside moron, no president needs to tell the media what all is going on. Only fool (jughead) would do that.

ROLF! Yeah, right, like the way all you snowflakes held Obama accountable. You're still letting him off the hook for his crimes.

Fake news.

Why don’t you break down the article and tell us about the Trump lies from the interview?

Anytime there is an article critical of Trump the Trump Team brays fake news. It is a bit like the boy who cried wolf.

Just go to FACT CHECK they''ll put you straight ,,,,,or is that fake too??
Fact Check is fake news.

Just go to FACT CHECK they''ll put you straight ,,,,,or is that fake too??
Fact Check is fake news.
All these regressives fawn over the media sites that tell them what they want to hear and then they parrot it here like it's gospel.

Did the NYT do this with Obama?

Trump said the cost of the wars in the Middle East will be $7 Trillion, but the New York Times says he is a liar because estimates are $5 -$8 Trillion...not exactly $7 Trillion?

Come....the fuck....on.
Are you having trouble understanding Trumps quotes or this articles fact checks or are you intentionally spinning each point to be argumentative?

Trump said the cost as of a month ago was $7 trillion. The estimates are for total estimated costs through 2053. It’s right there explained in black and white.

Fake news.

That's because everything the fake news writes about Trump is bullshit.

Did the NYT do this with Obama?

Trump said the cost of the wars in the Middle East will be $7 Trillion, but the New York Times says he is a liar because estimates are $5 -$8 Trillion...not exactly $7 Trillion?

Come....the fuck....on.
Are you having trouble understanding Trumps quotes or this articles fact checks or are you intentionally spinning each point to be argumentative?

Trump said the cost as of a month ago was $7 trillion. The estimates are for total estimated costs through 2053. It’s right there explained in black and white.
What's the mental condition called when you believe something the lying media says when they can have no way of knowing what they talk about?

Wow, this is a hard hitting article!

Did Obama lie when he said there were 57 states? :badgrin:

He exaggerated the number of followers he has on social media.:badgrin:

Mr. Trump, who began the year by falsely claiming the largest inaugural crowd ever, ended it by playing up the extent of his support on social media. As of Friday, Mr. Trump has 45.4 million followers on Twitter, 24.2 million on Facebook and 8.1 million on Instagram, for a total of 77.7 million, less than half of the 158 million he claimed. (The White House’s accounts on those same platforms would bring him up to 106 million.)
Show me one line in the article that said Trump “Lied”... stop making shit up

Liberals, what lie from the posted article is the worst?

Out of the 10 lies, which one is the worst Trump lie and why, specifically?
The article never said he lied. It said he misrepresented, exaggerated, or made false claims and then pointed them out. None of them are crimes, the combo of all of them along with his continuous habit of not speaking in a honest way is the problem I have with it. I don’t care if it is Trump, Obama, dem or rep... dishonesty should be called out and not accepted.

The New York Times...ugh......mouthpiece of the CFR.....not a source that I would trust in the slightest.

It is sad. Very sad.

Quote) A number of times you have been asked to refute the claims about Trump telling lies or confusing the facts, & all you offered back was insults, I think you got it right (no amount of evidence or logic is going to dissuade you . your locked in, just as many Trump haters are locked in. its getting harder to have any meaningful conversation, insults rule.

Liberals, what lie from the posted article is the worst?

Out of the 10 lies, which one is the worst Trump lie and why, specifically?
The article never said he lied. It said he misrepresented, exaggerated, or made false claims and then pointed them out. None of them are crimes, the combo of all of them along with his continuous habit of not speaking in a honest way is the problem I have with it. I don’t care if it is Trump, Obama, dem or rep... dishonesty should be called out and not accepted.
When has the NYT ever written a similar article about Obama or Hillary?

The $7 trillion cost, “as of about a month ago,” that Mr. Trump cited appears to refer to an assessment from Brown University that tallies war appropriations, increases in the Pentagon’s war budget, veterans’ care, increases in spending at the Department of Homeland Security and interest payments. Researchers at Brown estimated in September that war spending had reached $4.8 trillion and could total $7.9 trillion by 2053.

This is how...
FACT CHECK: Has The US Spent $7 Trillion On Wars In The Middle East?

It said he misrepresented, exaggerated, or made false claims

Regressive doesn't seem to know that is lying.

Try the website devoted to his lies.

This is how...
FACT CHECK: Has The US Spent $7 Trillion On Wars In The Middle East?
Fact check should be called fat liar.

Forum List

Back