🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Pelosi

Mike Pence has been intimately involved in Trump's extortion scheme to force Ukraine to come up with dirt on his political rival. Trump is in real danger of being impeached and removed from the presidency, and Pence's involvement can't be overlooked. If/when Trump is removed from office, the Democrats aren't going to let Trump's co-conspirator assume the office. That leaves The Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi as the next in line to assume the presidency.

Of course, there is a chance that Trump could survive the impeachment, and the decision of who will replace him won't be a consideration. However, I guarantee you the Democrats have at least considered the possibility, and there has already been discussion of going with a dual impeachment. It could be done. Getting rid of Pence at the same time as Trump wouldn't be that hard to do.

Pence can either go down with Trump, or distance himself from him and leave himself unscathed and ready to step in as president. Otherwise, he could be responsible for us having our first Woman President.

Madam President Nancy Pelosi has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Trump involved Pence in efforts to pressure Ukraine’s leader, officials say
Pelosi has a 93% to be president by Christmas 2016!

These kinds of delusions are usually treated with medication. Look into it

So, if Trump and pence both go down together, (they are both involved in extortion for dirt on Biden for political purposes) who do you think is next in line for the presidency?

You are dumb. They found her guilty dipshit. Your too stupid to read the news so you know what your talking about. How does it feel to be stupid, hated and an all around scumbag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I know they convicted her. That doesn't change what I heard those cops say before the conviction. I haven't seen them since. I wonder what they will say about it now.

At this point it doesn’t matter. She is in jail. You think your so tough and brave. What don’t you try being a cop. I know you won’t because A- your a pussy
B- you could never handle the job and they would make you there bitch. Don’t talk about what you don’t know. Yeah you have friends who are cops. Doubtful, you don’t have friends.

Or option C- I'm retired and fuck you or anybody else that suggests I do anything other that what I want, when I want. Yes I know some cops. Some are OK. others are pigs,

Yes we know your retarded. Your probably hiding n your basement now. The cops you hate are probably the ones that arrested your dumbass. Take your meds and join the real world. Time to leave fantasy land and comeback to reality.

Nothing wrong with your imagination. It's very active.

What’s active is your ignorance and hatred. It shows and is very active. Even your cat new you are an Asshole.

Mike Pence has been intimately involved in Trump's extortion scheme to force Ukraine to come up with dirt on his political rival. Trump is in real danger of being impeached and removed from the presidency, and Pence's involvement can't be overlooked. If/when Trump is removed from office, the Democrats aren't going to let Trump's co-conspirator assume the office. That leaves The Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi as the next in line to assume the presidency.

Of course, there is a chance that Trump could survive the impeachment, and the decision of who will replace him won't be a consideration. However, I guarantee you the Democrats have at least considered the possibility, and there has already been discussion of going with a dual impeachment. It could be done. Getting rid of Pence at the same time as Trump wouldn't be that hard to do.

Pence can either go down with Trump, or distance himself from him and leave himself unscathed and ready to step in as president. Otherwise, he could be responsible for us having our first Woman President.

So, if Trump and pence both go down together, (they are both involved in extortion for dirt on Biden for political purposes) who do you think is next in line for the presidency?

Still having those delusions of grandeur.

Yes, I know they convicted her. That doesn't change what I heard those cops say before the conviction. I haven't seen them since. I wonder what they will say about it now.

At this point it doesn’t matter. She is in jail. You think your so tough and brave. What don’t you try being a cop. I know you won’t because A- your a pussy
B- you could never handle the job and they would make you there bitch. Don’t talk about what you don’t know. Yeah you have friends who are cops. Doubtful, you don’t have friends.

Or option C- I'm retired and fuck you or anybody else that suggests I do anything other that what I want, when I want. Yes I know some cops. Some are OK. others are pigs,

Yes we know your retarded. Your probably hiding n your basement now. The cops you hate are probably the ones that arrested your dumbass. Take your meds and join the real world. Time to leave fantasy land and comeback to reality.

Nothing wrong with your imagination. It's very active.

What’s active is your ignorance and hatred. It shows and is very active. Even your cat new you are an Asshole.

Not really my cat anyway. Just a feral cat that lives under my porch and extorts food from me. Are you saying that cat has the same sensibilities as a bad cop?

Still having those delusions of grandeur.

Got nothing to do with me. It's the presidential line of succession as defined by the founding fathers.

Forum List

Back