🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Pelosi

Mike Pence has been intimately involved in Trump's extortion scheme to force Ukraine to come up with dirt on his political rival. Trump is in real danger of being impeached and removed from the presidency, and Pence's involvement can't be overlooked. If/when Trump is removed from office, the Democrats aren't going to let Trump's co-conspirator assume the office. That leaves The Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi as the next in line to assume the presidency.

Of course, there is a chance that Trump could survive the impeachment, and the decision of who will replace him won't be a consideration. However, I guarantee you the Democrats have at least considered the possibility, and there has already been discussion of going with a dual impeachment. It could be done. Getting rid of Pence at the same time as Trump wouldn't be that hard to do.

Pence can either go down with Trump, or distance himself from him and leave himself unscathed and ready to step in as president. Otherwise, he could be responsible for us having our first Woman President.

Madam President Nancy Pelosi has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Trump involved Pence in efforts to pressure Ukraine’s leader, officials say
Still dreaming aren't you?

Mike Pence has been intimately involved in Trump's extortion scheme to force Ukraine to come up with dirt on his political rival. Trump is in real danger of being impeached and removed from the presidency, and Pence's involvement can't be overlooked. If/when Trump is removed from office, the Democrats aren't going to let Trump's co-conspirator assume the office. That leaves The Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi as the next in line to assume the presidency.

Of course, there is a chance that Trump could survive the impeachment, and the decision of who will replace him won't be a consideration. However, I guarantee you the Democrats have at least considered the possibility, and there has already been discussion of going with a dual impeachment. It could be done. Getting rid of Pence at the same time as Trump wouldn't be that hard to do.

Pence can either go down with Trump, or distance himself from him and leave himself unscathed and ready to step in as president. Otherwise, he could be responsible for us having our first Woman President.

Hate to say it, but when this thing clears and Trump is still at the podium, you will need to go on suicide watch.

You are clearly one of the more fucking delusional idiots on the board.

The senate will never vote against Trump under the current circumstances. EVERYONE knows that.

I already told about 15 of her sock accounts to keep Suicide Prevention on Speed Dial

Sure. Then she can dismantle border barriers, abolish ICE and make the American taxpayer subsidize every foreigner that wants to live on welfare here in the U.S. Why do you support such a policy?

I'm sure she could do what ever a president is capable of doing. I'm pretty sure my support or opposition doesn't make much difference. You gotta check with the founders on that one.
I believe we will become benign destroyers of our nation then. That is usually the end of countries when they become to corrupted.

Traitor. How long have you hated the constitution?
You're funny, libs are the retards that don't care about the Constitution.

She will never see the presidency... You people and youre wet dreams.. I guess you were so busy watching the MadCow show and her lies that you missed the outing of Schiff and Four democrats on the Intel committee who authored the leaker (whistleblower) document and then told the leaker which lawyer to use... Right after Schiff and the IG on the CIA changed the reporting rules so that the leaker could hide. It all came out tonight with evidence.... TREASON and a COUP by democrats..
link?
It's interesting that bug eyes knew about the Whistleblower before the IG did.
https://nypost.com/2019/10/02/adam-...blowers-complaint-before-it-was-filed-report/

If he did, was that illegal?
If he wrote it's treason and your coup.

Wanna try again? try to make sense this time.
You're an ignorant little bitch

Have you see her district?
What does her district have to do with it? The constitution set the presidential line of succession.
Democrats won’t be winning any. Elections for a very long time
That depends on whether or not we crack down on election fraud of Democrats voting multiple times (or anyone else who is voting multiple times).

Pelosi's district
View attachment 282595
Is that a picture of actual shit in her district?

Have you see her district?
What does her district have to do with it? The constitution set the presidential line of succession.
Democrats won’t be winning any. Elections for a very long time
That depends on whether or not we crack down on election fraud of Democrats voting multiple times (or anyone else who is voting multiple times).

Pelosi's district
View attachment 282595
Is that a picture of actual shit in her district?
Yes. I have several, and that one is the lesser of two evils. The dark areas are double dollops of well, you know. The other picture is almost black it's so dark, and a lot more territory is covered on that other. The President does not say her hometown is in disgrace for nothing. That's how plagues get started--too much sewer stuff on the sidewalks. The people who are worst affected are those under 5 years old and those older than 85 years. I'm sorry for the San Franciscans. When we visited there years ago, there were a few bag ladies pushing grocery carts with all their worldly possessions inside of them.

Hate to say it, but when this thing clears and Trump is still at the podium, you will need to go on suicide watch.

You are clearly one of the more fucking delusional idiots on the board.

The senate will never vote against Trump under the current circumstances. EVERYONE knows that.

I agree. The Senate will never vote against Trump under the current circumstances. However, after the investigations expose what really happened, they might not have a choice.

“We got him right where we want him this time.”
“Kavanaugh is guilty.”
“He’s definitely guilty of Russian collusion.”
“Oh wait, I meant obstruction of justice.”
“Oh wait, something about Ukraine.”
“Oh wait, all I know is he’s guilty of something...I know this because I really, really, really want him to be.”

Just to let leftists know how they sound...I will play their warped little fantasy game, but on the right.

First Trump is impeached and Pence becomes president.
Pence gives Trump a full pardon and picks Trump as his VP.
Pence resigns making Trump president again.
Trump picks Pence as his VP and liberals heads explode :auiqs.jpg:

Sure. Then she can dismantle border barriers, abolish ICE and make the American taxpayer subsidize every foreigner that wants to live on welfare here in the U.S. Why do you support such a policy?
I'm sure she could do what ever a president is capable of doing. I'm pretty sure my support or opposition doesn't make much difference. You gotta check with the founders on that one.
I believe we will become benign destroyers of our nation then. That is usually the end of countries when they become to corrupted.
Talk to the people that voted for our corrupt POTUS. We're just trying to clean up their mess.

Talk to the people that voted for our corrupt POTUS. We're just trying to clean up their mess.

Is Joe Biden corrupt?

Is Joe Biden corrupt?
He's not POTUS. If there's anything to it, it'll come out, but all indications are that the allegations are false and probably manufactured by the administration to try and muddy the waters.

They’re not convicting Trump of anything. Pence is done. Everyday his guilt grows more and more. Keep dreaming though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what cops I know said about that woman cop who killed a guy for eating ice cream in his own apartment. "They're not convicting her of anything"

You are dumb. They found her guilty dipshit. Your too stupid to read the news so you know what your talking about. How does it feel to be stupid, hated and an all around scumbag.

Yes, I know they convicted her. That doesn't change what I heard those cops say before the conviction. I haven't seen them since. I wonder what they will say about it now.

At this point it doesn’t matter. She is in jail. You think your so tough and brave. What don’t you try being a cop. I know you won’t because A- your a pussy
B- you could never handle the job and they would make you there bitch. Don’t talk about what you don’t know. Yeah you have friends who are cops. Doubtful, you don’t have friends.

Or option C- I'm retired and fuck you or anybody else that suggests I do anything other that what I want, when I want. Yes I know some cops. Some are OK. others are pigs,

Yes we know your retarded. Your probably hiding n your basement now. The cops you hate are probably the ones that arrested your dumbass. Take your meds and join the real world. Time to leave fantasy land and comeback to reality.

That's what cops I know said about that woman cop who killed a guy for eating ice cream in his own apartment. "They're not convicting her of anything"

You are dumb. They found her guilty dipshit. Your too stupid to read the news so you know what your talking about. How does it feel to be stupid, hated and an all around scumbag.

Yes, I know they convicted her. That doesn't change what I heard those cops say before the conviction. I haven't seen them since. I wonder what they will say about it now.

At this point it doesn’t matter. She is in jail. You think your so tough and brave. What don’t you try being a cop. I know you won’t because A- your a pussy
B- you could never handle the job and they would make you there bitch. Don’t talk about what you don’t know. Yeah you have friends who are cops. Doubtful, you don’t have friends.

Or option C- I'm retired and fuck you or anybody else that suggests I do anything other that what I want, when I want. Yes I know some cops. Some are OK. others are pigs,

Yes we know your retarded. Your probably hiding n your basement now. The cops you hate are probably the ones that arrested your dumbass. Take your meds and join the real world. Time to leave fantasy land and comeback to reality.

Nothing wrong with your imagination. It's very active.

Yes. I have several, and that one is the lesser of two evils. The dark areas are double dollops of well, you know. The other picture is almost black it's so dark, and a lot more territory is covered on that other. The President does not say her hometown is in disgrace for nothing. That's how plagues get started--too much sewer stuff on the sidewalks. The people who are worst affected are those under 5 years old and those older than 85 years. I'm sorry for the San Franciscans. When we visited there years ago, there were a few bag ladies pushing grocery carts with all their worldly possessions inside of them.

Are you claiming you don't have any homeless in Jesus-Land?

Speaker of the House, 3rd in command. Even if they are in another party?

Now that Pence is also under investigation for all things Ukraine, Trump and Pence may have to get impeached leaving Pelosi to take the reins!

Impeachment inquiry turns to Vice President Mike Pence

It would be worth it just to watch all the idiot trumpers have an epic heart attack and cry more than they have ever cried before!

Now that Pence is also under investigation for all things Ukraine, Trump and Pence may have to get impeached leaving Pelosi to take the reins!

It would be worth it just to watch all the idiot trumpers have an epic heart attack and cry more than they have ever cried before!
The Democratic Party's corruption is hurting our country.
Their fake scandals have destroyed their own credibility.
They have chosen to undermine our democracy* instead of helping solve our problems.
They will attempt to impeach President Trump for any minor thing that they can make-up, hype and exploit.
Maybe there are enough low IQ crackpots who will believe them to get Trump impeach, but that is doubtful.
Impeachment is 100% political and just more Democrat propaganda.

pure TDS...pure idiocy
that's what you said about the collusion crap
YOU people have been crying and having heart attacks since 2016
if Trump so much as ties his shoe, you go out of your minds
hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahhahaha

Pelosi has a 93% to be president by Christmas 2016!

These kinds of delusions are usually treated with medication. Look into it

Forum List

Back