President Putin On Muslims...

This is the type of leader we need in America - not some Kenyan-born Chickenhawk Pussy like we currently have....

Conservatives show their priorities

Anyone who is lifting up Putin as a great leader, anyone who is praising him as one who would be a great leader to America, is an enemy of America and siding with those who seek our demise. There has never been nor shall there ever be so great an an enemy to God or liberty and the pursuit of happiness for nations or freedom of religion as Communism has been, is now or ever will be. Putin is a communist. Open your eyes people.

Throughout history when Communist nations took over a nation they executed the communists / marxists who assisted them in the takeover first. So that they did not need to share power nor concern themselves with those who would become bitter and turn against them. See the testimony of Uri Bemzanov if you should doubt it. As a former KGB agent trained in subversion - he knew.

Next came the leadership of the nation, lined up and executed, next came the Christians, Muslims, Catholics, Priests, nuns, hauled into the prisons to be held and tortured, because the Communists are in reality marching for hell and desire to cause these people to blaspheme God before they execute them! It is the truth! Communism aims to remove every trace of anything that opposes Lucifer ( see Rules for Radicals and who Saul Alinsky dedicated his book to) of the position he vies for. Keep it in mind the next time you hear someone praising Vladimir Putin.

To call evil good is a wicked thing. The fruit of Communism is evil personified.

We have the IRS and the DOJ together they out KGB the KGB.

I do not know how you can say such a thing. I pray you never encounter life under the KGB and communism. The stories of how they starved their own people to death! The horrors that have been done to the Russian people that have some how been forgotten and no longer mentioned! They waited out a generation or two to come back as something you have yet to encounter, Katz. I have heard the testimonies! The sheer horror of it your finite mind could not comprehend! Truly! You do not!

Just one small bit of history. One family in Russia who had been assigned to the fields by the communists to work - the girls father had to be kept in chains. Why? To keep him from eating his own children. Starvation such as you have no ability to comprehend because you have not endured such things nor have you ( perhaps ) met those who have endured it and lived to tell of it. Something you can be very grateful for because you live in America.

* The girl whose father was kept in chains? She is an elderly woman who has since passed away although she gave her testimony of her life in a little booklet. Were it not for the little booklet perhaps others would not have learned of her story and the atrocities done by the Soviets upon their own people! Oh! What horror a man void of conscience is capable of!

Last edited:
This is the type of leader we need in America - not some Kenyan-born Chickenhawk Pussy like we currently have....

"In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslim's then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law.

Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.

When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslims Minorities Are Not Russians."

FIVE MINUTE standing ovation followed.....

Guess he told em all where the bear shit in the buckwheat.

To bad more world leaders don't do the same.

"In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslim's then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law.

Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.

When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslims Minorities Are Not Russians."

Standing ovation? Was he speaking at a teabagger rally?

I do not know how you can say such a thing. I pray you never encounter life under the KGB and communism. The stories of how they starved their own people to death! The horrors that have been done to the Russian people that have some how been forgotten and no longer mentioned! They waited out a generation or two to come back as something you have yet to encounter, Katz. I have heard the testimonies! The sheer horror of it your finite mind could not comprehend! Truly! You do not!

Just one small bit of history. One family in Russia who had been assigned to the fields by the communists to work - the girls father had to be kept in chains. Why? To keep him from eating his own children. Starvation such as you have no ability to comprehend because you have not endured such things nor have you ( perhaps ) met those who have endured it and lived to tell of it. Something you can be very grateful for because you live in America.

* The girl whose father was kept in chains? She is an elderly woman who has since passed away although she gave her testimony of her life in a little booklet. Were it not for the little booklet perhaps others would not have learned of her story and the atrocities done by the Soviets upon their own people! Oh! What horror a man void of conscience is capable of!

While it is true that communist leaders of the past have been unbelievably cruel, it is not the Russians that are anti Christian today, it is the democrats of America that are anti Christian. It is America supporting the genocide of Christians in Africa and the Middle east, not Russia. It is America enforcing perversion on Christians in America today, not old Soviets.

In 50 years that elderly woman whose father was in chains will be an American woman keeping a little booklet on the degeneration of the United States.

It's hard to argue with that.

Still Putin lovers even after yeaterday, and Putin was KGB; claims he was a Christian while working uncover and killing.

I tell you the truth. The Soviets are back. FULL FORCE.

We don't have fifty years. The Bear is awake and ready to devour.

I have seen footage of the Russian soldiers over there raping Muslim women and forcing them into prostitution for their armies. Do not give me this nonsense. The Russians and the Chinese are behind what is going on - on the continent of Africa. I saw one Muslim girl who was videotaped while being roughly treated by a Russian military guy - the young man taking the documentary footage was ordered to shut off his camera. The next scene he tells on video tape - the Muslim girl he had been interviewing had died of aids overnight and passed away. He told this as a way of trying to inform those who would see his documentary that the Russian soldier had murdered her in cold blood. The girl was quite alive and by all appearances in good health in the scene with the Russian soldier but the next day she died of Aids according to the narrator of documentary and we know this was a lie. The Russians and Chinese are in full force down there ordering this and that and making sure govt. leaders comply - even the Janjaweed militia admitted on videotaped footage * their paychecks came from the Sudanese government and who do you think paid the Sudanese govt?

Do not believe everything you are told. Things are far more complicated than you can realize at this point, Katz.

*I saw the video taped confession with my own eyes.

You would also find it hard to argue with Hitler's early speeches. Nevertheless..... he was pure evil. You are being seduced. Wake up.

You would also find it hard to argue with Hitler's early speeches. Nevertheless..... he was pure evil. You are being seduced. Wake up.

I'm awake. I see obama as pure evil. A far more evil than Putin ever would or could be. obama isn't an animal. Animals are noble who kill for their own survival. obama isn't a vermin. Even vermin have their place in the world. obama isn't a creature. God made creatures great and small. obama is an entity. He's a demonic presence that doesn't occupy the capitol so much as haunt it. When he goes, the white house won't need a good cleaning. It will need an exorcism. That's why he isn't nearly as bad as Putin, no matter how bad Putin is. I do not see President Putin ripping down the borders of his country and assisting an invasion to destroy it. Do you? Do you see President Putin forcing Christians to not only tolerate but accept the normalcy of homosexuality? Does Putin have some arm of the Russian government that finds and punishes Russian citizens who refuse to participate in homosexual events?

That's what demonic entities do. They must expand and impose their evil on the whole.

Yes, seduced is the correct term, just like "good Germans" in the 1930s.

Yet Democrats admire these people.

You don't like Russian communism but you support the Democrats' version

I'm awake. I see obama as pure evil. A far more evil than Putin ever would or could be. obama isn't an animal. Animals are noble who kill for their own survival. obama isn't a vermin. Even vermin have their place in the world. obama isn't a creature. God made creatures great and small. obama is an entity. He's a demonic presence that doesn't occupy the capitol so much as haunt it. When he goes, the white house won't need a good cleaning. It will need an exorcism. That's why he isn't nearly as bad as Putin, no matter how bad Putin is. I do not see President Putin ripping down the borders of his country and assisting an invasion to destroy it. Do you? Do you see President Putin forcing Christians to not only tolerate but accept the normalcy of homosexuality? Does Putin have some arm of the Russian government that finds and punishes Russian citizens who refuse to participate in homosexual events?

Are you serious Katz?

I may not like everything Putin does, but damn if I don't admire his leadership. We need that thinking in the USA. It used to be here when my G Grand parents came over from Germany. They came here, were proud to be here, learned the language,followed the culture and got no special treatment nor did they ever expect any. They spoke English to their children and expected their children to speak only English. Most important of all they came here legally through Ellis Island just like they were supposed to with proper papers. This was less than 100 years ago,WTF happened?

Last edited:

Are you serious Katz?

I have never been more serious. obama's evil transcends mere humanism.

Forum List

Back