President "Sloppy" Joe Biden CALLS OUT Fox News Reporters: You're ALL Vaxxinated you Liars

One cant get vaxxed, yet support freedom of choice?

See how fundamentally flawed cult is in their logic?

Yeah, sure he was. P{ost an example of some journalist making fun of him.

You must think you're someone special, telling me what to do. I must say I got quite the laugh out of it.

My mother used to say "You're a lot younger and stronger than I am. You want something done, do it yourself".

You're either too lazy or too stupid to do it yourself.

You must think you're someone special, telling me what to do. I must say I got quite the laugh out of it.

My mother used to say "You're a lot younger and stronger than I am. You want something done, do it yourself".

Just more lies, you are a lying piece of Canadian Incel Shit.

Dragonlady

if all the Fox employees are vaccinated why are libs attacking them?

Because they all got vaccinated because Rupert Murdoch told them to get vaccinated, but they are telling their viewers not to get vaccinated, and applauding people losing their jobs for refusing the vaccine. Not one person at FOX got fired for failure to vaccinate. They ALL took the jab.

The liberals are attacking the hypocrisy of FOX broadcasters who all got the jab, in order to keep their jobs. "Do as we say, not as we do".

Because they all got vaccinated because Rupert Murdoch told them to get vaccinated, but they are telling their viewers not to get vaccinated, and applauding people losing their jobs for refusing the vaccine. Not one person at FOX got fired for failure to vaccinate. They ALL took the jab.

The liberals are attacking the hypocrisy of FOX broadcasters who all got the jab, in order to keep their jobs. "Do as we say, not as we do".
There is some risk to getting the jab

I wont attack others either way

and I’m happy that some Americans will not pushed around by the baby Stalins in washington

What lies am I telling, A$$hat??? You must be projecting on the "incel" allegation. Just because you can't get laid, doesn't mean the rest of us are having any problems in that regard.

LOL, when ever you won't post a citation it's because you've been caught lying. You told me in a PM you were an incel. You see you MUST remember what you say becase I'm telling you now I will.

What lies am I telling, A$$hat??? You must be projecting on the "incel" allegation. Just because you can't get laid, doesn't mean the rest of us are having any problems in that regard.
What lies am I telling, A$$hat???

You claimed Fox News is telling their viewers to not get vaxxed.

Back up that claim Dragonlady

And you remained stupid.

LOL, when ever you won't post a citation it's because you've been caught lying. You told me in a PM you were an incel. You see you MUST remember what you say becase I'm telling you now I will.
She has been on here defending the fight to get rid of the Florida law, about talking to 4 to 8 year olds about sex.

What are your thoughts on President Joe calling Fox News out for being full of shit? I love to see it. They know they are all vaxxinated (Fox News has a requirement to be vaxxinated if coming to the workplace).

did they say they weren’t? seems like a rather pointless comment

"Ribbing" isn't what the media does to Trump. Vicious attacks is what they do.

Who do you think you're fooling?

QCj19EfvbVKEG4lNFAHc2wDDNGWg_QJUfvR4vIBQ1QI.png

Forum List

Back