President Trump addresses Nation

Trump needs to acknowledge that a woman died yesterday because she believed the lies he has been telling her and acted on it.

And three others. One apparently tased himself while looting. Another guy had a heart attack. And a woman was trampled in the rotunda by fellow insurrectionists

Conflicting reports on whether a policeman died or not

Open the borders I hate myself please hate my soy beta self please replace me please get rid of Lord I am a safe hating whitey!!!!!!!!!!

Facial recognition pointed out 6 goons at least fron ANTIFA.
Link to the company please.
Ya know what? There is so much shit out there. Trump needs a Special Counsel appointed to investigate this.

Special Counsel to investigate the election scam and prosecute all.

Special counsel on the Biden Crime Family.

Special Counsel on how Jim Comey let HRC smash all the devices with a sledge hammer?

Aren't you the least bit interested? I can't wait.
I'd rather hear the name of your fictional facial recognition software company.

Yeah..The coward -in-chief is now back pedaling with his tail between his legs. His coup failed and now he is trying to salvage what is left of his shitshow presidency. Trump is attempting to save his hide by lying again.

It is funny how Trump threw his supporters under the bus faster than you can say Stormy Daniels. When they are prosecuted he will not give a shit.

Loyalty is anathema to Trump. Those useful Trumpist idiots will be rotting in jail while he is sitting at Mar-a-lago.
Can't wait until he declassifies so much shit your head will spin. Then he can say whatever he wants and let the show begin.

The Repuke party is finished 80 million LIVING Americans will not stand for this. 25% of the libshit party is fed up too. Watch bro.
Trump’s done he has.no power. He won't declassified shit.

Yeah..The coward -in-chief is now back pedaling with his tail between his legs. His coup failed and now he is trying to salvage what is left of his shitshow presidency. Trump is attempting to save his hide by lying again.

It is funny how Trump threw his supporters under the bus faster than you can say Stormy Daniels. When they are prosecuted he will not give a shit.

Loyalty is anathema to Trump. Those useful Trumpist idiots will be rotting in jail while he is sitting at Mar-a-lago.
How can Trump make a coup attempt when he's the president?
Jesus Christ you're a dumb ass!!!

Stop being a brainless partisan drone.

Brief remarks calling for calm and harmony during the peaceful transition of power.

What an embarrassment
Like his speeches inciting and condoning violence yesterday never happened.

He now condemns those who stormed the Capitol. Yesterday, he called them special and said he loved them

Personally I think you'd say the same fucking thing no matter what he said in the speech.
Yesterday he did not call the people who stormed the Capital that he loved them because many of the people who did so weren't his supporters.

Facial recognition pointed out 6 goons at least fron ANTIFA.
Link to the company please.
Ya know what? There is so much shit out there. Trump needs a Special Counsel appointed to investigate this.

Special Counsel to investigate the election scam and prosecute all.

Special counsel on the Biden Crime Family.

Special Counsel on how Jim Comey let HRC smash all the devices with a sledge hammer?

Aren't you the least bit interested? I can't wait.
Trump may well have some dealings with a Special Council..but he won't be President then--He'll be the Defendant

Trump needs to acknowledge that a woman died yesterday because she believed the lies he has been telling her and acted on it.

And three others. One apparently tased himself while looting. Another guy had a heart attack. And a woman was trampled in the rotunda by fellow insurrectionists

Conflicting reports on whether a policeman died or not
Tased himself while looting....now there's a worthy death, eh?

What I said was the truth. Do you think Trump will give a damn about those who will be prosecuted for following his words of insurrection?

How can Trump make a coup attempt when he's the president?
Jesus Christ you're a dumb ass!!!
By blocking a duly elected Biden from taking office

What I said was the truth. .....

You wouldn't know the "truth" if it walked right up to you, picked you up, and dropped you on your head, drone.

You wouldn't know the "truth" if it walked right up to you, picked you up, and dropped you on your head, drone.
Wow, I though you were better than that. An ad hominem attack because you can’t answer my question.

Brief remarks calling for calm and harmony during the peaceful transition of power.

What an embarrassment
Like his speeches inciting and condoning violence yesterday never happened.

He now condemns those who stormed the Capitol. Yesterday, he called them special and said he loved them

Personally I think you'd say the same fucking thing no matter what he said in the speech.
Yesterday he did not call the people who stormed the Capital that he loved them because many of the people who did so weren't his supporters.

The lies keep coming

Sorry, but after yesterday, I ain’t playing conspiracy games

Gets people killed

Wow, I though you were better than that. An ad hominem attack because you can’t answer my question.

You have said NOTHING. You are just here to say "You guys are poopy-heads! My side good, your side bad!" Don't pretend to be communicating on any level above that, drone.

Forum List

Back