President Trump addresses Nation

Yeah..The coward -in-chief is now back pedaling with his tail between his legs. His coup failed and now he is trying to salvage what is left of his shitshow presidency. Trump is attempting to save his hide by lying again.

It is funny how Trump threw his supporters under the bus faster than you can say Stormy Daniels. When they are prosecuted he will not give a shit.

Loyalty is anathema to Trump. Those useful Trumpist idiots will be rotting in jail while he is sitting at Mar-a-lago.

Stop being a brainless partisan drone.
What I said was the truth. .....

You wouldn't know the "truth" if it walked right up to you, picked you up, and dropped you on your head, drone.
Wow, I though you were better than that. An ad hominem attack because you can’t answer my question.

You have said NOTHING. You are just here to say "You guys are poopy-heads! My side good, your side bad!" Don't pretend to be communicating on any level above that, drone.
Are you drunk?

Brief remarks calling for calm and harmony during the peaceful transition of power.

What an embarrassment
Like his speeches inciting and condoning violence yesterday never happened.

He now condemns those who stormed the Capitol. Yesterday, he called them special and said he loved them

Trump can run but can’t hide from his insurrectionist rhetoric. Death, wreck and ruin lie in the wake of Trump’s abetment of the riot.

That was a coordinated planned effort. Facial recognition pointed out 6 goons at least fron ANTIFA. In the same clothes as other cities they were in.....LOLOL

The riot was a hoax, a terrible and deadly one. Hoax number 103 you fell for. My God this place is astonishing.

Fake news.

Following a pro-Trump mob storming the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, viral posts spread a groundless theory that members of “antifa” — not supporters of President Donald Trump — were actually behind the riot.

There has been no evidence put forward that “antifa,” an umbrella term used to describe anti-fascist groups, was responsible for the events.

U.S. Capitol Police announced that 14 people were arrested on Jan. 6, most for unlawful entry. That’s in addition to the 69 individuals arrested by the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, 41 of which were on Capitol grounds (but not all of those were inside), a spokesman told us. The latter department’s acting chief, Robert J. Contee III, said during a Jan. 7 press conference that he could not yet identify any particular groups involved. Federal authorities are also investigating.

But some of the social media posts have claimed, wrongly, that specific individuals photographed in the events were part of “antifa.”

One Facebook post shared by more than 4,000 users claimed, “FYI These are NOT Trump supporters….Antifa THUGS.” The post included a photo of the rioters inside the Capitol with an arrow pointing to a man wearing a headpiece with fur and horns.

The man seen in the photo has actually been identified as Jake Angeli, who has been videotaped at similar events in the past and has been described as “a fixture at Arizona right-wing political rallies over the past year” by the Arizona Republic.

Attorney Lin Wood — who has peddled other election-related conspiracy theories — likewise retweeted a post suggesting Angeli was “antifa” and saying that he was at an “AZ BLM rally in June.”

But a larger version of the same photo shows Angeli was carrying a sign for QAnon, the pro-Trump conspiracy theory.

Angeli can also be seen carrying a QAnon sign in a video taken in November 2020 and shared by Travis View, a podcast host who researches QAnon. In the video, Angeli discusses a conspiracy theory about the media.

Another tweet shared by Wood suggested that a different, bearded man pictured in the Capitol was a member of antifa by comparing the photo to an image from the website phillyantifa.org.

But the Philly Antifa website was actually identifying the man in the photo, and another man, as alleged neo-Nazis — not its own members.

The faulty claims about those three individuals was also at the core of a dubious Washington Times story, headlined: “Facial recognition firm claims Antifa infiltrated Trump protesters who stormed Capitol.”

The story was shared more than 87,000 times, according to CrowdTangle analytics data, and cited by Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz (at 1:16:00) when the House resumed debate over an objection to certify Arizona’s electoral college votes.

The story claimed that a group called XRVision (whose work has been previously cited by right-wing outlets) “used its software to do facial recognition of protesters and matched two Philadelphia Antifa members to two men inside the Senate.” It further said that “XRVision also has identified another man who, while not known to have Antifa links, is someone who shows up at climate and Black Lives Matter protests in the West.”

But an attorney for XRVision provided us with a statement saying that the story misrepresented its work and that “XRVision didn’t generate any composites or detection imagery for the Washington Times nor for a ‘retired military officer,'” as was claimed by the Washington Times.

The statement instead claimed that XRVision identified the three individuals — the two alleged neo-Nazis pictured on the Philly Antifa website and Angeli — and that it did not identify any of them as being members of antifa.

Yeah..The coward -in-chief is now back pedaling with his tail between his legs. His coup failed and now he is trying to salvage what is left of his shitshow presidency. Trump is attempting to save his hide by lying again.

It is funny how Trump threw his supporters under the bus faster than you can say Stormy Daniels. When they are prosecuted he will not give a shit.

Loyalty is anathema to Trump. Those useful Trumpist idiots will be rotting in jail while he is sitting at Mar-a-lago.

You wouldn't know the "truth" if it walked right up to you, picked you up, and dropped you on your head, drone.
Wow, I though you were better than that. An ad hominem attack because you can’t answer my question.

You have said NOTHING. You are just here to say "You guys are poopy-heads! My side good, your side bad!" Don't pretend to be communicating on any level above that, drone.
Are you drunk?
No. Thanks for asking.

Are you drunk?
No. Thanks for asking.
You’re welcome.

Brief remarks calling for calm and harmony during the peaceful transition of power.

Did Biden totally condemn the anarchist, mayhem, and violent riots/rioters when pressed to do so during his seeking of the Democrat nomination upon the debate stage ???? Didn't he deflect when asked ?

Yet now he's got so much to say about the situation that took place in DC ???? Is he still pandering, and if so to who and why ???

What's him and Pelosi trying to get out of destroying Trump, when they know he isn't an advocate for what took place in the nations capital ??? Is it political STILL ??

While they got their knee on Trump's neck, do they hope he goes into cardiac arrest ???

What I said was the truth. Do you think Trump will give a damn about those who will be prosecuted for following his words of insurrection?

Though, if incited treason, he is a principal in the crime:

Untitled drawing - 2021-01-07T182441.688.png

What an embarrassment
Like his speeches inciting and condoning violence yesterday never happened.

He now condemns those who stormed the Capitol. Yesterday, he called them special and said he loved them

Trump can run but can’t hide from his insurrectionist rhetoric. Death, wreck and ruin lie in the wake of Trump’s abetment of the riot.

That was a coordinated planned effort. Facial recognition pointed out 6 goons at least fron ANTIFA. In the same clothes as other cities they were in.....LOLOL

The riot was a hoax, a terrible and deadly one. Hoax number 103 you fell for. My God this place is astonishing.

The problem is Trumpist like yourself are so easily played. These rioters and insurrectionists were nearly all Trumpers.

That's why it wasn't worse. Next time you might not be lucky.

Of course Trump’s conspiracy theories led to this. And it wasn’t the first time his actions got Americans killed. We can only hope he stays far away from the spotlight, but knowing him that’s very doubtful.

Of course Trump’s conspiracy theories led to this. And it wasn’t the first time his actions got Americans killed. We can only hope he stays far away from the spotlight, but knowing him that’s very doubtful.
A woman died yesterday because she is gullible enough to believe Trumps conspiracy theories

Did Biden totally condemn the anarchist, mayhem, and violent riots/rioters when pressed to do so during his seeking of the Democrat nomination upon the debate stage ???? Didn't he deflect when asked ?

Yet now he's got so much to say about the situation that took place in DC ???? Is he still pandering, and if so to who and why ???

What's him and Pelosi trying to get out of destroying Trump, when they know he isn't an advocate for what took place in the nations capital ??? Is it political STILL ??

While they got their knee on Trump's neck, do they hope he goes into cardiac arrest ???

As Vice President, Biden accepted the Electoral Votes for Donald J Trump

He did not attempt to throw the election to Hillary

A woman died yesterday because she is gullible enough to believe Trumps conspiracy theories

There’s a lot of stupid people out there. Trump’s ego and business ambitions would not allow him to admit defeat, so there was a insurrection because of that. It’s too bad he won’t do the right thing for the country and disappear.

How can Trump make a coup attempt when he's the president?
Jesus Christ you're a dumb ass!!!
By blocking a duly elected Biden from taking office
Oh.....He blocked him now?

Hmmmm, bringing forth evidence of election fraud is somehow conspiratorial or conspiracy theory at best now ??? Is this easy to say after becoming confident that the courts wouldn't give the evidence a fair shake, otherwise in allowing such evidence to be totally exhausted upon all avenues of justice before such evidence is therefore condemned totally ???

What happened to all the witnesses, the truck drivers, the sworn affidavits, the alledged voting machine discrepancies or ballot and vote irregularities ???? After all that America saw, somehow it was all jyst conspiracy theories, fake, lies, actors, and actresses playing roles ??

As Vice President, Biden accepted the Electoral Votes for Donald J Trump

He did not attempt to throw the election to Hillary

That wasn't my question.

Hmmmm, bringing forth evidence of election fraud is somehow conspiratorial or conspiracy theory at best now ??? Is this easy to say after becoming confident that the courts wouldn't give the evidence a fair shake, otherwise in allowing such evidence to be totally exhausted upon all avenues of justice before such evidence is therefore condemned totally ???

What happened to all the witnesses, the truck drivers, the sworn affidavits, the alledged voting machine discrepancies or ballot and vote irregularities ???? After all that America saw, somehow it was all jyst conspiracy theories, fake, lies, actors, and actresses playing roles ??

Yeah there was no evidence of the type of voter fraud that could have swayed the election. The courts gave Trump a fair shake and dismissed his bullshit claims. You want to hold progressives responsible for their rhetoric and notTrump. Notice I didn’t saying conservatives and I said Trump, because he’s far from being a conservative. Me? I want to hold everyone responsible for their deeds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back