President Trump addresses Nation

Brief remarks calling for calm and harmony during the peaceful transition of power.

Coward-in-Chief

You just know he was cowering in the WH bunker last nite.

Trump is not the kind who cowers. He has proven that for four years. You are a hater and full of shit.

Did not see him marching to the Capital, did ya? He just sent his craze minions.

No, the Democrats sent theirs. All kinds of proof Anti_Fa was behind this.

Brief remarks calling for calm and harmony during the peaceful transition of power.

Coward-in-Chief

Trump is not the kind who cowers. He has proven that for four years. You are a hater and full of shit.

Did not see him marching to the Capital, did ya? He just sent his craze minions.

Video I saw showed maga hats and trump flags. Nobody believes your crap except blind traitors.

Facial recognition pointed out 6 goons at least fron ANTIFA.
Link to the company please.
Ya know what? There is so much shit out there. Trump needs a Special Counsel appointed to investigate this.

Special Counsel to investigate the election scam and prosecute all.

Special counsel on the Biden Crime Family.

Special Counsel on how Jim Comey let HRC smash all the devices with a sledge hammer?

Aren't you the least bit interested? I can't wait.
You have Special Councils - they are called Courts of Law and many of the Judges appointed by Trump.
His submissions of electoral wrongdoing (he didn't dare bring allegations of electoral fraud) were not just thrown out, they were laughed out, all 62 of them I think.

Do you accept the rule of law?

If you do then you must accept Trump had his days in court and lost the election fairly.

Coward-in-Chief

Video I saw showed maga hats and trump flags. Nobody believes your crap except blind traitors.

Doh.

It makes me think of the Lord's Prayer in French.
The French grammar is peculiar because the subordinate phrase “those who have offended us” cannot appear on its own as the direct object of a verb in French, but requires a reflexive “substitute object” which appears as a self pardon to those not familiar with the formal grammar.

Ya know what? There is so much shit out there. Trump needs a Special Counsel appointed to investigate this.

Special Counsel on how Jim Comey let HRC smash all the devices with a sledge hammer?

You have Special Councils - they are called Courts of Law and many of the Judges appointed by Trump.
His submissions of electoral wrongdoing (he didn't dare bring allegations of electoral fraud) were not just thrown out, they were laughed out, all 62 of them I think.

If you do then you must accept Trump had his days in court and lost the election fairly.
I don't accept the rule of law when your life, career, reputation, and that of your families is most of the equation. Where goons and internet idiots.

When people are afraid to represent someone. Being Clintoned is a real issue.

I call that sick. Just like coordinating and planning the attack 2 days ago.

80 million just joined a new party. Sure there are a lot of Dems fed up.

Of course Trump’s conspiracy theories led to this. And it wasn’t the first time his actions got Americans killed. We can only hope he stays far away from the spotlight, but knowing him that’s very doubtful.
Hmmmm, bringing forth evidence of election fraud is somehow conspiratorial or conspiracy theory at best now ??? Is this easy to say after becoming confident that the courts wouldn't give the evidence a fair shake, otherwise in allowing such evidence to be totally exhausted upon all avenues of justice before such evidence is therefore condemned totally ???

What happened to all the witnesses, the truck drivers, the sworn affidavits, the alledged voting machine discrepancies or ballot and vote irregularities ???? After all that America saw, somehow it was all jyst conspiracy theories, fake, lies, actors, and actresses playing roles ??

Yeah there was no evidence of the type of voter fraud that could have swayed the election. The courts gave Trump a fair shake and dismissed his bullshit claims. You want to hold progressives responsible for their rhetoric and notTrump. Notice I didn’t saying conservatives and I said Trump, because he’s far from being a conservative. Me? I want to hold everyone responsible for their deeds.

Look, all these voter fraud claims are all fun and games until someone dies.

Republicans shirked off the claims as harmless political gamesmanship until Tuesday. Trump called for an angry mob to March on Congress and stop them from affirming Biden. An angry mob that believed the lies he told them

A woman came from California because she believed his lies. The woman tried to breach the House Chamber because she believed the lies. She died because she believed President Trump.
This morning we learned a policeman died trying to fight off the Trump mob.

It is no longer harmless fun and games

I don't accept the rule of law when your life, career, reputation, and that of your families is most of the equation. Where goons and internet idiots.

"
" When people are afraid to represent someone. Being Clintoned is a real issue. "

Sorry, who is afraid to represent who? And what does being "Clintoned" mean?

Sorry but I'm British and simply don't understand what your saying.

"
" When people are afraid to represent someone. Being Clintoned is a real issue. "

Sorry, who is afraid to represent who? And what does being "Clintoned" mean?

Sorry but I'm British and simply don't understand what your saying.
Don't feel so bad...most Americans can't figure out the Trumpspeech--good news is that it's going to be falling into disuse shortly.

This subset of idiots believes that the Clinton's have had hundreds of people murdered in order to protect their evil empire.

Of course Trump’s conspiracy theories led to this. And it wasn’t the first time his actions got Americans killed. We can only hope he stays far away from the spotlight, but knowing him that’s very doubtful.
Hmmmm, bringing forth evidence of election fraud is somehow conspiratorial or conspiracy theory at best now ??? Is this easy to say after becoming confident that the courts wouldn't give the evidence a fair shake, otherwise in allowing such evidence to be totally exhausted upon all avenues of justice before such evidence is therefore condemned totally ???

What happened to all the witnesses, the truck drivers, the sworn affidavits, the alledged voting machine discrepancies or ballot and vote irregularities ???? After all that America saw, somehow it was all jyst conspiracy theories, fake, lies, actors, and actresses playing roles ??

Yeah there was no evidence of the type of voter fraud that could have swayed the election. The courts gave Trump a fair shake and dismissed his bullshit claims. You want to hold progressives responsible for their rhetoric and notTrump. Notice I didn’t saying conservatives and I said Trump, because he’s far from being a conservative. Me? I want to hold everyone responsible for their deeds.

Look, all these voter fraud claims are all fun and games until someone dies.

Republicans shirked off the claims as harmless political gamesmanship until Tuesday. Trump called for an angry mob to March on Congress and stop them from affirming Biden. An angry mob that believed the lies he told them

A woman came from California because she believed his lies. The woman tried to breach the House Chamber because she believed the lies. She died because she believed President Trump.
This morning we learned a policeman died trying to fight off the Trump mob.

It is no longer harmless fun and games

It was never harmless. People have lost faith in American democracy because of Trump.

You really have to feel sorry for the retarded left. Some of the people that wanted Trump to win got involved in a little chaos in DC. The crazy retarded left calls it an insurrection, a coup.
All the times they them selves have burned, rioted, murdered and Bent the law to breaking, trampled The constitution and they try to pretend that was just someone’s imagination. It was perfectly acceptable. And they have trouble understanding why they are called crazy and retarded.
Well said, this make my think that the USA is back in the 50-60 when the black people were not welcome in your country but NOW it seem that it will be the White people those who vote for Trump that are going to be excluded .

The Washington Time retracted their story. Something about being sued by sourced company for lying about facial recognition of the parties involved.

Yeah, I take that paper, the Washington Times, and I read that story. A little confused --- because they had an error apology at the TOP of the story, in italics If I remember correctly, and you know papers never print the error message anywhere near the story, normally.

Well said, this make my think that the USA is back in the 50-60 when the black people were not welcome in your country but NOW it seem that it will be the White people those who vote for Trump that are going to be excluded .

I guess they can try to exclude me and everybody else white ----- we'll see how that goes.

Did Biden totally condemn the anarchist, mayhem, and violent riots/rioters when pressed to do so during his seeking of the Democrat nomination upon the debate stage ???? Didn't he deflect when asked ?

Yet now he's got so much to say about the situation that took place in DC ???? Is he still pandering, and if so to who and why ???

What's him and Pelosi trying to get out of destroying Trump, when they know he isn't an advocate for what took place in the nations capital ??? Is it political STILL ??

While they got their knee on Trump's neck, do they hope he goes into cardiac arrest ???

Several times. Weren't you paying attention?

Could you post them for us if possible ? I may have been lied to by the MSM that showed many times the opposite of what you say. Thanks.

Forum List

Back