President Trump addresses Nation

Facial recognition pointed out 6 goons at least fron ANTIFA.
Link to the company please.
Ya know what? There is so much shit out there. Trump needs a Special Counsel appointed to investigate this.

Special Counsel to investigate the election scam and prosecute all.

Special counsel on the Biden Crime Family.

Special Counsel on how Jim Comey let HRC smash all the devices with a sledge hammer?

Aren't you the least bit interested? I can't wait.
His credibility is shit now. Doubt he could get a special counsel because nobody credible will listen to him for the next two week. In three weeks he might be investigated by a special counsel though.

Of course Trump’s conspiracy theories led to this. And it wasn’t the first time his actions got Americans killed. We can only hope he stays far away from the spotlight, but knowing him that’s very doubtful.
Hmmmm, bringing forth evidence of election fraud is somehow conspiratorial or conspiracy theory at best now ??? Is this easy to say after becoming confident that the courts wouldn't give the evidence a fair shake, otherwise in allowing such evidence to be totally exhausted upon all avenues of justice before such evidence is therefore condemned totally ???

What happened to all the witnesses, the truck drivers, the sworn affidavits, the alledged voting machine discrepancies or ballot and vote irregularities ???? After all that America saw, somehow it was all jyst conspiracy theories, fake, lies, actors, and actresses playing roles ??

Yeah there was no evidence of the type of voter fraud that could have swayed the election. The courts gave Trump a fair shake and dismissed his bullshit claims. You want to hold progressives responsible for their rhetoric and notTrump. Notice I didn’t saying conservatives and I said Trump, because he’s far from being a conservative. Me? I want to hold everyone responsible for their deeds.
Don't apply stuff to me (liberal), that I haven't said nor advocate. Why don't you address my post responsibly instead of playing your liberal games ??? Now re-read and try again.

So now he wants a smooth transition.

Fuck him.
Who cares what you think, you wouldn't accept anything from him or the Republicans when they were wanting to work with the other side, so it is that many said the same things about the Democrat's when they would come crawling back to the table after their bullcrap wouldn't work either.... So division it is then... Hope you are happy.

Brief remarks calling for calm and harmony during the peaceful transition of power.

What an embarrassment
Like his speeches inciting and condoning violence yesterday never happened.

He now condemns those who stormed the Capitol. Yesterday, he called them special and said he loved them

Trump can run but can’t hide from his insurrectionist rhetoric. Death, wreck and ruin lie in the wake of Trump’s abetment of the riot.

That was a coordinated planned effort. Facial recognition pointed out 6 goons at least fron ANTIFA. In the same clothes as other cities they were in.....LOLOL

The riot was a hoax, a terrible and deadly one. Hoax number 103 you fell for. My God this place is astonishing.

I see you are still drinking the orange kool aid.

Facial recognition pointed out 6 goons at least fron ANTIFA.
Link to the company please.
Ya know what? There is so much shit out there. Trump needs a Special Counsel appointed to investigate this.

Special Counsel to investigate the election scam and prosecute all.

Special counsel on the Biden Crime Family.

Special Counsel on how Jim Comey let HRC smash all the devices with a sledge hammer?

Aren't you the least bit interested? I can't wait.
any day now.jpg

Yeah..The coward -in-chief is now back pedaling with his tail between his legs. His coup failed and now he is trying to salvage what is left of his shitshow presidency. Trump is attempting to save his hide by lying again.

It is funny how Trump threw his supporters under the bus faster than you can say Stormy Daniels. When they are prosecuted he will not give a shit.

Loyalty is anathema to Trump. Those useful Trumpist idiots will be rotting in jail while he is sitting at Mar-a-lago.
How can Trump make a coup attempt when he's the president?
Jesus Christ you're a dumb ass!!!
Not much longer.

Brief remarks calling for calm and harmony during the peaceful transition of power.

Did Biden totally condemn the anarchist, mayhem, and violent riots/rioters when pressed to do so during his seeking of the Democrat nomination upon the debate stage ???? Didn't he deflect when asked ?

Yet now he's got so much to say about the situation that took place in DC ???? Is he still pandering, and if so to who and why ???

What's him and Pelosi trying to get out of destroying Trump, when they know he isn't an advocate for what took place in the nations capital ??? Is it political STILL ??

While they got their knee on Trump's neck, do they hope he goes into cardiac arrest ???

Several times. Weren't you paying attention?

Who cares what you think, you wouldn't accept anything from him or the Republicans when they were wanting to work with the other side, so it is that many said the same things about the Democrat's when they would come crawling back to the table after their bullcrap wouldn't work either.... So division it is then... Hope you are happy.
Actually it isn't about who is in charge, more so than it is who is NOT in charge. Mitch "make him a one term president" will not be in charge of the senate, and that means that nominees will get hearings, and bills will come to the floor.

We will return to majority rule in congress, and away from one man veto.

Of course Trump’s conspiracy theories led to this. And it wasn’t the first time his actions got Americans killed. We can only hope he stays far away from the spotlight, but knowing him that’s very doubtful.
Hmmmm, bringing forth evidence of election fraud is somehow conspiratorial or conspiracy theory at best now ??? Is this easy to say after becoming confident that the courts wouldn't give the evidence a fair shake, otherwise in allowing such evidence to be totally exhausted upon all avenues of justice before such evidence is therefore condemned totally ???

What happened to all the witnesses, the truck drivers, the sworn affidavits, the alledged voting machine discrepancies or ballot and vote irregularities ???? After all that America saw, somehow it was all jyst conspiracy theories, fake, lies, actors, and actresses playing roles ??

Yeah there was no evidence of the type of voter fraud that could have swayed the election. The courts gave Trump a fair shake and dismissed his bullshit claims. You want to hold progressives responsible for their rhetoric and notTrump. Notice I didn’t saying conservatives and I said Trump, because he’s far from being a conservative. Me? I want to hold everyone responsible for their deeds.
Don't apply stuff to me (liberal), that I haven't said nor advocate. Why don't you address my post responsibly instead of playing your liberal games ??? Now re-read and try again.

I addressed what you said. There was no evidence of rampant voter fraud. There is however evidence that Trump was going to claim voter fraud if he lost fair and square, which he did. Republicans lost the senate because of him, he killed people with his handling of COVID, and he killed people yesterday. The guy is a black cloud over the country.

So now he wants a smooth transition.

Fuck him.
Smooth transition for 13 days?
The transition is at a minimum of 40 days and 40 nights. And normally 70 days long.

13 days to transfer the government is Trumps way of putting a speed bump into the transition.

Good thing Biden and the people he's picked have the experience to take over with even just 13 days to transition.

One of the tragic defects of liberals is their utter lack of self-awareness.
No, the tragedy Is that so many think that defending the nation from insurrectionists is “liberal.”

No self-awareness, no grasp of logic.
The people who invaded the capitol building carried Trump flags, they carried confederate flags, but none of them carried an AMERICAN flag.
The Arkansas hillbilly with his feet up on Pelosi's desk had an American Flag with him. Just by his touching it, it was defiled.

Forum List

Back