President Trump and Approval Ratings----What The Elite Media Won't Tell You

After the liberal-tainted pollsters and media kept giving the worst President in this country's history (Barack Obama) good ratings, they no longer mean anything to me. File them in the same garbage can with all the polls that said Trump would never win.

Denial is a very unattractive character flaw.
You finally looked in a mirror?

Tell me what reality I've ever denied, or, as a viable alternative, shut the fuck up.
Do you think Obama was any better than GW?

Easily. Obama was clearly and unequivocally opposed to invading Iraq, and said so in 2002.
You're an idiot...on many topics.

After the liberal-tainted pollsters and media kept giving the worst President in this country's history (Barack Obama) good ratings, they no longer mean anything to me. File them in the same garbage can with all the polls that said Trump would never win.

I have those strangely primitive mirrors they have on Game of Thrones.

Have any of you noticed that?

Tell me what reality I've ever denied, or, as a viable alternative, shut the fuck up.
Do you think Obama was any better than GW?

Easily. Obama was clearly and unequivocally opposed to invading Iraq, and said so in 2002.
You're an idiot...on many topics.

You're a substanceless poster.

The biggest mistake you ever made on this board was admitting you were an overpaid government consultant.
Then you have the unmitigated gall to say that that food servers have it as good as you do.
Why don't you go fuck yourself?

The biggest mistake you ever made on this board was admitting you were an overpaid government consultant.
Then you have the unmitigated gall to say that that food servers have it as good as you do.

If I said that it was during an LSD flashback because I never have been any such thing.

If I said that it was during an LSD flashback because I never have been any such thing.
You said it more than once, so in one way or another, you're full of shit.

If I could fuck myself it would be one great piece of ass.

Cool stuff!

Cool stuff!
NY is a fucking hypocrite.

Cool stuff!

There's advice for you and Indy in my sigline.

Cool stuff!

You might try applying that advice to yourself.
I've already shamed you several times on a few thread to shut your hypocritical mouth.

After only 7 months we are arguing about who will be the worst president in modern history, wont we need a little more time than that?
No question it was George W. Bush.

That elitist fop should be brought before the World Court which undoubtedly would convict him of war crimes and hang him, which he richly deserves. George W. Bush and his gang of war criminals are responsible for the near-ruin of this Nation. They all belong in prison or deserve to be publicly hanged. That gang consists mainly of Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, George Tenet, and Condoleeza Rice. Those conniving, duplicitous, self-serving bastards destabilized the Middle East and in doing so have ruined the futures of America and of our European allies.

Because of the devious actions of that criminal gang there will be no end to the vindictive terrorism that countless of our future generations will suffer. We already are witnessing the initial stage of the coming retribution occurring in the form of millions of so-called "asylum-seeking refugees." This flood of angry foreign invaders will someday rise as a hostile army residing among us.

George W. Bush did this to us.

Goes back further than him.

He was owned but Reagan made us a debtor nation, put us deep in debt and kept raising taxes - just like W continued and just like pino trump and Repubs want to do now.

pino trump will perfect what they started. That will end the middle class forever. And we came so close to saving it and to catching up with the rest of the world.

The US will survive but not as a major world power. pino trump already has us falling way behind and he's just gotten started.
BINO Obama raised the debt more then every president before and you are still blaming Reagan? Really? You have had 16 years of democrats since Reagan and the debt limit, well it gets raised every 6 months like c lock work.

Cool stuff!
NY is a fucking hypocrite.
Most of these progressive leftist on here are.

Cool stuff!

Is your siggy from one of your acid flashbacks?

(I don't see anyone's siggy as i am not that interested in them and they waste too much bandwith)

After only 7 months we are arguing about who will be the worst president in modern history, wont we need a little more time than that?

That elitist fop should be brought before the World Court which undoubtedly would convict him of war crimes and hang him, which he richly deserves. George W. Bush and his gang of war criminals are responsible for the near-ruin of this Nation. They all belong in prison or deserve to be publicly hanged. That gang consists mainly of Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, George Tenet, and Condoleeza Rice. Those conniving, duplicitous, self-serving bastards destabilized the Middle East and in doing so have ruined the futures of America and of our European allies.

Because of the devious actions of that criminal gang there will be no end to the vindictive terrorism that countless of our future generations will suffer. We already are witnessing the initial stage of the coming retribution occurring in the form of millions of so-called "asylum-seeking refugees." This flood of angry foreign invaders will someday rise as a hostile army residing among us.

He was owned but Reagan made us a debtor nation, put us deep in debt and kept raising taxes - just like W continued and just like pino trump and Repubs want to do now.

pino trump will perfect what they started. That will end the middle class forever. And we came so close to saving it and to catching up with the rest of the world.

The US will survive but not as a major world power. pino trump already has us falling way behind and he's just gotten started.

LOL...someone doesn't have a clue.

It is kind of scary that people think it's good when one nation has to support the rest of the world.

It is kind of scary that people think it's good when one nation has to support the rest of the world.
Yep. I was reading through some comments on a video yesterday where a gal in the EU thinks that Trump should send her money to have a dozen white babies to offset the influx most of the EU has taken in.

These are very good points to think about. It's happened before and it'll happen again. One thing is certain, the people that voted for Trump didn't vote for him to worry about approval ratings. They voted for him to make America great again transforming it into a Nationalist nation.

Trump and approval ratings - what the elite media won't tell you

There are several things that the article is not telling you.

Trump has had no honeymoon period. His best marks were 50% and he is likely in the low 30s by now. His approval ratings are now where they were during the Republican primaries.

According to exit polls 25% of Trump's support was a vote against Clinton. In 2020, the Democrat nominee will not have the negatives that Clinton had.

Reagan reached out rather than trying to divide. He was a uniter. Trump is not and never will be Reagan. Trump has created his problems which Reagan did not. Reagan was seen as honest and trustworthy and Trump will never be seen in that light.

These are very good points to think about. It's happened before and it'll happen again. One thing is certain, the people that voted for Trump didn't vote for him to worry about approval ratings. They voted for him to make America great again transforming it into a Nationalist nation.

Trump and approval ratings - what the elite media won't tell you

There are several things that the article is not telling you.

Trump has had no honeymoon period. His best marks were 50% and he is likely in the low 30s by now. His approval ratings are now where they were during the Republican primaries.

According to exit polls 25% of Trump's support was a vote against Clinton. In 2020, the Democrat nominee will not have the negatives that Clinton had.

Reagan reached out rather than trying to divide. He was a uniter. Trump is not and never will be Reagan. Trump has created his problems which Reagan did not. Reagan was seen as honest and trustworthy and Trump will never be seen in that light.
GO TRUMP!!!!!!

Trump has been elected with a Republican House and Senate, Republican Governorships and Conservative courts

He has a strong economy, low unemployment, cheap gas, low inflation, no wars

He should be extremely popular......yet, he has 35% approval

Trump has a GREAT need to find someone to bully and beat on. With Hillary out of the way, he has tried to make the culprit, the media, minorities, China, Muslims, democrats and now even republicans...and NONE have worked as well as his bullying of Clinton.

With Hillary's book about to be released, you can rest assured that, for a while at least, Trump will be returning to the "good ol' days" of beating up on Clinton......but that will be a short-lived reprieve from his downward spiral in the polls. .

Forum List

Back