🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump backs new bill to give nationwide right to conceal carry

& what about state's rights? even in the wild wild west, if it was decided you had to check yer guns b4 entering a town's boundaries, then that is what you had to do.

Hey, ODIOUS...that horseshit was spiked by McConnell last year. You cited a GOP FAIL from last year. Looks like you need someone with better reading skills than the inbred White Supremacist "guiding" you now!

Last edited:
Sure . As long as the states meet the toughest states standard.

& what about state's rights? even in the wild wild west, if it was decided you had to check yer guns b4 entering a town's boundaries, then that is what you had to do.
2nd amendment is federal law supersedes state law

Hey, ODIOUS...that horseshit was spiked by McConnell last year. You cited a GOP FAIL from last year. Looks like you need someone with better reading skills than the inbred White Supremacist "guiding" you now!

My my my,we got one TRIGGERED snowflake here. McConnell won't be around forever bitch boy. His RINO ass is old and we WILL get this passed sooner than later. Better watch out! BOO!

My my my,we got one TRIGGERED snowflake here. McConnell won't be around forever bitch boy. His RINO ass is old and we WILL get this passed sooner than later. Better watch out! BOO!

States can’t make weaker laws the Feds but they can make stronger laws.

Think minimum wage . You can’t go below the Fed min wage laws. Most states are higher .

States can’t make weaker laws the Feds but they can make stronger laws.

Think minimum wage . You can’t go below the Fed min wage laws. Most states are higher .
Min Wage is not enshrined in the constitution gun rights are.

It will never make it through the house or the senate as long as the filibuster exist. The filibuster is what prevented it form passing last congress.

THAT bill in the link passed the house,not sure what happened in senate. Senator Cornyn has introduced another bill the exact same thing.

Did you check the date of your link, it was Feb last year.

It will never make it through the house or the senate as long as the filibuster exist. The filibuster is what prevented it form passing last congress.

THAT bill in the link passed the house,not sure what happened in senate. Senator Cornyn has introduced another bill the exact same thing.

Yes I saw that after I had posted it. A new bill has been introduced this year.

Buy more guns and ammo... It’s the best thing an American can do

And as I said, it will go no where. The commies will never allow it.

Not now no. Maybe in the senate but not in the house right now.

Not now no. Maybe in the senate but not in the house right now.

As long as the commies have 41 votes in the senate it will go nowhere.

Forum List

Back