🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump backs new bill to give nationwide right to conceal carry

THAT bill in the link passed the house,not sure what happened in senate. Senator Cornyn has introduced another bill the exact same thing.

Did you check the date of your link, it was Feb last year.

Yes I saw that after I had posted it. A new bill has been introduced this year.

And as I said, it will go no where. The commies will never allow it.

Not now no. Maybe in the senate but not in the house right now.

As long as the commies have 41 votes in the senate it will go nowhere.

You don't think Manchin or Tester will vote for it?

Did you check the date of your link, it was Feb last year.

Yes I saw that after I had posted it. A new bill has been introduced this year.

And as I said, it will go no where. The commies will never allow it.

Not now no. Maybe in the senate but not in the house right now.

As long as the commies have 41 votes in the senate it will go nowhere.

You don't think Manchin or Tester will vote for it?

Doesn't matter, if all republicans and both the dems you mentioned vote for it, you still don't get to 60.

& what about state's rights? even in the wild wild west, if it was decided you had to check yer guns b4 entering a town's boundaries, then that is what you had to do.
2nd amendment is federal law supersedes state law

Hey, ODIOUS...that horseshit was spiked by McConnell last year. You cited a GOP FAIL from last year. Looks like you need someone with better reading skills than the inbred White Supremacist "guiding" you now!

My my my,we got one TRIGGERED snowflake here. McConnell won't be around forever bitch boy. His RINO ass is old and we WILL get this passed sooner than later. Better watch out! BOO!

is that right? you think that if roe v wade were overturned... thinking, progressive blue states would obey? NY was the first state to defy federal law & legalized it... colorado was the first & then many more states have legalized weed.

nice try, doesn't fly.

& what about state's rights? even in the wild wild west, if it was decided you had to check yer guns b4 entering a town's boundaries, then that is what you had to do.
2nd amendment is federal law supersedes state law

Hey, ODIOUS...that horseshit was spiked by McConnell last year. You cited a GOP FAIL from last year. Looks like you need someone with better reading skills than the inbred White Supremacist "guiding" you now!

My my my,we got one TRIGGERED snowflake here. McConnell won't be around forever bitch boy. His RINO ass is old and we WILL get this passed sooner than later. Better watch out! BOO!

States can’t make weaker laws the Feds but they can make stronger laws.

Think minimum wage . You can’t go below the Fed min wage laws. Most states are higher .
Min Wage is not enshrined in the constitution gun rights are.

CT has banned the sale of assault weapons even though they are still 'legal'.

Buy more guns and ammo... It’s the best thing an American can do
I did and I do.
It’s one of the best things an American can do for their country....

says the gun salesman! :laughing0301:
Yep,
Damn right!
I had a great salesman for many years...
gun-salesman-of-the-century-presented-by-fast-smith-wesson-ruger-22009320.png

I did and I do.

Yep,
Damn right!

Yep, you gun people were smart to make up the fake threat of Obama taking away guns. One of the better strokes of marketing in a long time.

I did and I do.

What do you think people are going to do to survive? You have enabled men and women to attack others for not just a different political philosophy. But for men and women not agreeing with all of your agendas. Just to watch someone pull out a sub machine gun and kill many of you when you do this would be something I would not lament. It is tiresome with the violence in malls and restaurants and other places. Most of these people are living to survive like you.

I did and I do.

Yep,
Damn right!

Yep, you gun people were smart to make up the fake threat of Obama taking away guns. One of the better strokes of marketing in a long time.
If he could’ve, Barry would’ve taken all legally owned firearms away from every American citizen...
He found out that was not possible.
You keep on worshipping Obama though... lol

I did and I do.

What do you think people are going to do to survive? You have enabled men and women to attack others for not just a different political philosophy. But for men and women not agreeing with all of your agendas. Just to watch someone pull out a sub machine gun and kill many of you when you do this would be something I would not lament. It is tiresome with the violence in malls and restaurants and other places. Most of these people are living to survive like you.

What the fuck are you talking about?

could you repeat this in English and make a just a little bit of sense?

I did and I do.

Yep,
Damn right!

If he could’ve, Barry would’ve taken all legally owned firearms away from every American citizen...

You are the one posting his picture, seems you still have a man crush on him, not me.

In those towns they provided many armed deputies to make sure everyone was unarmed. They assumed responsibility for the protection of the people in the town in question, and made sure everyone followed the rules.

Do police these days make the same promises?

Yep,
Damn right!

You are the one posting his picture, seems you still have a man crush on him, not me.
51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg

Forum List

Back