President Trump broke Eminem

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Wow. Who would had thought Eminem would turn into a whiny little bitch.

Notice he can’t articulate anything about President Trump’s policies or platform. Just rants about him being a billionaire, and there is no way he can stand for middle class whites.

Okay “Slim Shady”, but a senile old white guy who spent 50 years in Washington selling us out to China, voting for every stupid war, got us in a new war, cut oil production which made gas prices skyrocket, which in turn caused the worse inflation in over 40 years…this is totally great for the middle class and we should vote for him.

Notice he can’t articulate anything about President Trump’s policies or platform. Just rants about him being a billionaire, and there is no way he can stand for middle class whites.

Okay “Slim Shady”, but a senile old white guy who spent 50 years in Washington selling us out to China, voting for every stupid war, got us in a new war, cut oil production which made gas prices skyrocket, which in turn caused the worse inflation in over 40 years…this is totally great for the middle class and we should vote for him.

Eminem in the end--just a liberal white boy which, believe me, in MI, we know this. That's first.

Second, it amuses me that so many people do not understand the instincts of an Alpha Male like Trump. Mean words! Bad man!

Taken in so easily by the superficial

Eminem had teh TDS like Mac1958

Oh! It is kinda funny that a black Twitter poster posted this. :auiqs.jpg:

I miss Twitter, but they banned the shit outta me for posting Hunter laptop stuff which I had a lot of at the time.

My buddy that also knew how to tie a proper double Windsor knot, Thomas Sowell, James Woods, just..a lot of real Americans.

A lot in the #StoptheSteal thread...

Second, it amuses me that so many people do not understand the instincts of an Alpha Male like Trump.

Trump is a sub-beta babyman, which makes his followers gamma-humans. Or possibly deltas.

It's not really debatable that crybaby Trump is the biggest wuss to ever serve as president. The issue up for debate is whether he's the biggest wuss to ever exist on planet earth.
Mean words! Bad man!
We understand why conservatives lie about the reasons why all decent patriotic Americans dislike Trump. The Trump cultists can't debate any liberal on any topic, and they know it. Thus, they see lying about what liberals supposedly believe as their only viable option.

Last edited:
Trump is a sub-beta babyman, which makes his followers delta-humans. Or possibly gammas.

It's not really debatable that crybaby Trump is the biggest wuss to ever serve as president. The issue up for debate is whether he's the biggest wuss to ever exist on planet earth.

We understand why conservatives lie about the reasons why all decent patriotic Americans dislike Trump. The Trump cultists can't debate any liberal on any topic, and they know it. Thus, they see lying about what liberals supposedly believe as their only viable option.

I wonder if you have any idea how unhinged your posts are.

Obviously not, I guess.

Yep, definitely a delta. A gamma would have at least pretended they could debate a liberal. The deltas just kind of break down and cry.

What is there to debate?

How do you debate derangement?

Yes, dear, go play with the boogieman under your bed, then have some graham crackers and go back to bed. Idk...like that?

Trump is a sub-beta babyman, which makes his followers gamma-humans. Or possibly deltas.

Yep, definitely a delta. A gamma would have at least pretended they could debate a liberal. The deltas just kind of break down and cry.
STFU cuck. :slap:

They also take someone who is perpetually the victim as being an alpha.
Riiight. Have many fights have you been in in your life?

I think you got your lunch money taken by a bully. Prove me wrong.

Somebody tried that with me one day. I busted him right in the mouth so hard he never wanted to do that again.

At least not to me. And I never caught him trying anyone else with that bullshit either.

Last edited:
It doesn't surprise me that Slim Anus is a typical TDS afflicted moron, after all he is a whiney little prissy faggot bitchboy.

Of note is that Mathers cannot articulate any specific thing regarding his deranged belief that Orange Man Bad. And that is very typical of TDS afflicted morons.

Last edited:

Trump's impotent rages and tantrums are evidence for dementia.

Eminem in the end--just a liberal white boy
Who just happens to be the best at what he does.
Who shows respect to those artists that influenced him.
Yes, he is a liberal white boy but he has had to overcome obstacles to become the best in a genre of music dominated by black men. He has earned their respect.

Who just happens to be the best at what he does.
Who shows respect to those artists that influenced him.
Yes, he is a liberal white boy but he has had to overcome obstacles to become the best in a genre of music dominated by black men. He has earned their respect.
He's good at rappin'. Still Trump broke his head just like TDS Mac.

Forum List

Back