🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump continues to be vindicated

President Trump continues to deliver on his campaign promises...

Trump Woke Up This Morning To FANTASTIC News, Another Promise Kept!

I hope that Impeachment was on your promise list--because it's definitely coming.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump fires FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com

th

I see you quoted FAKE NEWS SOURCES... SHep is a fagot lib on FOX the others are simply idiots who have a very hard time with facts.

Liberals are in full melt down mode as their political hacks are excised from DC...

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com
Snowflake...it is not illegal for a U.S. citizen to have "contact" with Russia. I can't make this any clearer.

I know you're too fragile to deal with the real world and reality (the result of a lifetime of coming in dead last and yet still receiving a participation trophy), but Donald Trump will be your president for 4 more years guaranteed and likely for 8 more years - no matter how much you try to self-soothe your own psyche by posting over and over and over that his removal from office is "imminent".

You're fucking deranged, Baghdad [S]Bob[/S] Buttplug. :cuckoo:
Is it any surprise that Faun Over Men is obsessed with "buttplugs"? The queer literally cannot make a single post without mentioning them. In all seriousness - what kind of queer freak even knows what that is?!? I had to Google that term just to find out what the hell the queer was talking about.

That's fake news....

In which rightard universe is 12.4 million greater than 14.2 million?

4/2006: 14,226,000
4/2017: 12,396,000

It's super clear why Faun Over Men votes Dumbocrat. The dimwitted always do. One, they are very easy to dupe. Two, they need government to provide for them as they simply lack the mental capacity to make it on their own. Directly from the article linked:
Manufacturing job openings rose to 394,000 in March, the Department of Labor reported Tuesday, matching the highest level since April of 2006. At the same time, actual hires in the manufacturing sector jumped to 322,000, a level not seen since the early months of the recession, when manufacturing hiring fell of a cliff.
The only thing "fake" is your literacy. Do you see the difference in red and blue (one needs to use colors with Faun Over Men as he functions on the same level mentally as your average kindergartener) now? Your chart is for employment. The article was about job creation (or job openings). They haven't been filled yet but the 394,000 openings are the highest since April of 2006. Incidentally - your chart confirms exactly what they stated in the next sentence regarding "actual hires". The highest since 2009.

Seriously Faun Over Men - you're scary stupid. You can't read, you can't think, you can't understand. You post employment statistics as an argument to an article about job openings. That is a special kind of stupid that could only come from the left.

Is it any surprise that Faun Over Men is obsessed with "buttplugs"? The queer literally cannot make a single post without mentioning them. In all seriousness - what kind of queer freak even knows what that is?!? I had to Google that term just to find out what the hell the queer was talking about.
Aww, you poor, snowflake. The one here talking about gay sex is you. That's where your mind constantly wanders. How could you have looked up what it means and not found this definition?

buttplug

A despised person; asshole, jerk (1980s+)​

Aww, you poor, snowflake. The one here talking about gay sex is you. That's where your mind constantly wanders. How could you have looked up what it means and not found this definition?

buttplug

Forgive us if none of us believe you considering the way you've illustrated your illiteracy. You've found the concepts of "job openings" and "employment" to be too complicated.

The lack of links by you only goes to further cast doubt on your lame attempt to climb out from under your obsession with weird sex stuff.

buttplug

Forgive us if none of us believe you considering the way you've illustrated your illiteracy. You've found the concepts of "job openings" and "employment" to be too complicated.

The lack of links by you only goes to further cast doubt on your lame attempt to climb out from under your obsession with weird sex stuff.
Yet you're the one constantly fantasizing about gay sex. :ack-1:

And I don't give links? I just gave you a link to the definition of the word, "buttplug," which fits you perfectly.

:dance:

I see you quoted FAKE NEWS SOURCES... SHep is a fagot lib on FOX the others are simply idiots who have a very hard time with facts.

Liberals are in full melt down mode as their political hacks are excised from DC...

Oh screw you and your ilk!! trump fired Comey because Putin told him to.

Snowflake...it is not illegal for a U.S. citizen to have "contact" with Russia. I can't make this any clearer.

I know you're too fragile to deal with the real world and reality (the result of a lifetime of coming in dead last and yet still receiving a participation trophy), but Donald Trump will be your president for 4 more years guaranteed and likely for 8 more years - no matter how much you try to self-soothe your own psyche by posting over and over and over that his removal from office is "imminent".
Trump is in trouble. Not even Red State Amerika can save him. Forces are lining up against that fat ass dementia ridden 70 year old.

And I don't give links? I just gave you a link to the definition of the word, "buttplug," which fits you perfectly.
Sorry...I did not realize the word itself was a link. But that's not the definition of the word. That must be some queer site you visit that has developed their own lingo. Maybe if you spent less time on queer sex and bizarre, immature, lingo and more time on what was really going on in the world, you wouldn't falsely declare accurate, precise information as being "fake news".

Sorry...I did not realize the word itself was a link. But that's not the definition of the word.
That's not the definition of the word??

I posted a link to a dictionary with that definition.

That must be some queer site you visit that has developed their own lingo. Maybe if you spent less time on queer sex and bizarre, immature, lingo and more time on what was really going on in the world....
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You think dictionary.com is a "queer site??" You're so gay, you see gay

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

So lemme get this straight (pun indented for you gay fantasizers).... YOU think the word "buttplug" is a gay thing ... I post a link to the definition which says it's slang for someone who's "asshole" or a "jerk" .... and you don't realize that makes you the flamer who can't stop think about gay sex.

You just can't stop fantasizing about gay sex, can ya, Baghdad [S]Bob[/S] [B]Buttplug[/B]

.....and more time on what was really going on in the world, you wouldn't falsely declare accurate, precise information as being "fake news".
You dumbfuck, it's fake news by any measure.... It hit 394K last July. It's not at an 11 year high as your bullshit rightwing sites lead you to b'lieve. Dayam, you're gullible.

:dance:

Last edited:
Every time President Trump speaks, the left-wing snowflakes fall to pieces and scream that he is "lying". And ever time he has been vindicated in the end.

DOJ FOUND FALSELY PLANTED MALWARE AT TRUMP TOWER DESIGNED TO MIMIC TIES TO RUSSIA
Dovetails with Wikileaks revelation that CIA can stage 'Russian' cyber hacks

the Department of Justice revealed just last week that in fact some of these ties that they had witnessed between Trump Tower servers and Russian entities in fact, were stooged,” Kredo said, discussing the FBI’s investigation and James Comey’s testimony before Congress.

the Wikileaks ‘Vault 7’ documents revealed that this process is something that the CIA has been actively working on for some time. A CIA project identified as “Umbrage,” maintained a substantial library of Russian cyber-attack techniques “stolen” from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

Reminder: DOJ Found Falsely Planted Malware At Trump Tower Designed to Mimic Ties To Russia
Yup, President Trump is most definitely going to Heaven.

You dumbfuck, it's fake news by any measure.... It hit 394K last July. It's not at an 11 year high as your bullshit rightwing sites lead you to b'lieve. Dayam, you're gullible.

Snowflake....I realize that you're humiliated after I exposed your illiteracy but doubling-down on your stupidity just highlights it. Here we go again. Maybe ask an adult to read it to you? Directly from the article linked:
Manufacturing job openings rose to 394,000 in March, the Department of Labor reported Tuesday, matching the highest level since April of 2006. At the same time, actual hires in the manufacturing sector jumped to 322,000, a level not seen since the early months of the recession, when manufacturing hiring fell of a cliff.
The only thing "fake" is your literacy. Do you see the difference in red and blue (one needs to use colors with Faun Over Men as he functions on the same level mentally as your average kindergartener) now? Your chart is for employment. The article was about job creation (or job openings). They haven't been filled yet but the 394,000 openings are the highest since April of 2006. Incidentally - your chart confirms exactly what they stated in the next sentence regarding "actual hires". The highest since 2009.

Seriously Faun Over Men - you're scary stupid. You can't read, you can't think, you can't understand. You post employment statistics as an argument to an article about job openings. That is a special kind of stupid that could only come from the left.

Snowflake....I realize that you're humiliated after I exposed your illiteracy but doubling-down on your stupidity just highlights it. Here we go again. Maybe ask an adult to read it to you? Directly from the article linked:

Baghdad [S]Bob[/S] Buttplug, here's what you linked ... Were manufacturing job openings at their highest level since 2006 as seen on the young conservatives page below? Of course not. They were this high last summer. Fake news.....

kafqt.png

... and here's what you posted ...
They haven't been filled yet but the 394,000 openings are the highest since April of 2006.
Are the 394K openings the highest since april, 2006, as you posted? Of course not. You idiotically posted that because you were dumbed down by fake rightwing news. And being the abject moron you are, you fell for it hook, line & sinker.

That's not the definition of the word?? I posted a link to a dictionary with that definition.
Faun Over Men - you can't run from your sick queer fetishes any more than you can run from your illiteracy. Straight from Google snowflake (pssst...notice something about every link?)

View attachment 126033

:dance::dance::dance:
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Sorry, Baghdad [s]Bob[/s] Buttplug, but you can't project your homosexual lifestyle on me. In case it missed your attention, the only one here who can't stop talking about gay sex is you. I called you an asshole, and you're so gay, you took that as a gay reference. Even the page you posted shows what you're looking for is gay sex; whereas what I linked had absolutely nothing to do with gay sex.

Even worse for you, Google searches key off of several criteria, including previously visited sites. Seems you revealed more about the sites you visit than I'm certain you intended.

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Forum List

Back