🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump continues to be vindicated

here's what you linked ... Were manufacturing job openings at their highest level since 2006 as seen on the young conservatives page below? Of course not. They were this high last summer. Fake news.....
They were Faun Over Men?!? Where is your link to that? Oh that's right - you can't link to lies.

Again...I realize you are humiliated over the fact that I exposed your illiteracy. You can't read and understand what you've read. You posted a chart about actual employment when the article was about job creation (i.e. job openings). But you continue to bring your illiteracy to everyone's attention by denying reality. You should have quietly said "oops...my bad" and moved on. This is why you are the laughing stock of this board.

I called you an asshole
No you didn't. You call people "buttplugs". That's not even a word. I had to Google it. Then I posted the results proving what a disturbed queer you are. You got owned as usual.

Every single result on that first page proves you're a liar and a disturbed queer. Maybe in the underground queer sites you visited, "buttplug" means "asshole". But in the real world - calling someone an "asshole" means their an "asshole".

here's what you linked ... Were manufacturing job openings at their highest level since 2006 as seen on the young conservatives page below? Of course not. They were this high last summer. Fake news.....
They were Faun Over Men?!? Where is your link to that? Oh that's right - you can't link to lies.
LOLOL

You moron. It was your link. Why do I need to give you your own link?? :lol: I clicked on your link and posted a screen shot to show your rightwing site falsely claimed manufacturing job openings were at an 11 year high.

Again...I realize you are humiliated over the fact that I exposed your illiteracy. You can't read and understand what you've read. You posted a chart about actual employment when the article was about job creation (i.e. job openings). But you continue to bring your illiteracy to everyone's attention by denying reality. You should have quietly said "oops...my bad" and moved on. This is why you are the laughing stock of this board.
How'd you expose any such thing when you yourself falsely claimed manufacturing job openings are at an 11 year high?
They haven't been filled yet but the 394,000 openings are the highest since April of 2006.
And the reason you posted that nonsense is because you fell for fake rightwing news.

I called you an asshole
No you didn't. You call people "buttplugs". That's not even a word. I had to Google it. Then I posted the results proving what a disturbed queer you are. You got owned as usual.
Now you're lying, Buttplug. I posted the definition of "buttplug" on dictionary.com which states it's a slang noun for someone who's an asshole or a jerk; and you're so gay, you thought dictionary.com is a "queer site" for giving a non-gay definition of the word.

I called you an asshole
Every single result on that first page proves you're a liar and a disturbed queer. Maybe in the underground queer sites you visited, "buttplug" means "asshole". But in the real world - calling someone an "asshole" means their an "asshole".
How the fuck does that even make sense to you?? You're actually saying the sites I go to, which don't talk about gay sex, are "queer." While you're the one perusing the Internet for gay sex.

:lmao:

LOLOL You moron. It was your link. Why do I need to give you your own link?? I clicked on your link and posted a screen shot to show your rightwing site falsely claimed manufacturing job openings were at an 11 year high.
Yeah...and then you lied and said "they were this high last summer". Where is your link to that lie Faun Over Men? :dunno:

They haven't been filled yet but the 394,000 openings are the highest since April of 2006.
And the reason you posted that nonsense is because you fell for fake rightwing news.
That was in the article, snowflake. It exposed your severe illiteracy (which explains why you vote Dumbocrat). In all seriousness - what grade did you drop out of school?

You're actually saying the sites I go to, which don't talk about gay sex, are "queer."
You've already admitted that they you visit underground queer sites. Don't try to back track now and get out of it. Anyone who goes around talking about "buttplugs" all the time clearly has some issues. If you actually wanted to call me an "asshole", you would have just said "asshole" like normal people.

The problem is - you got so used to the lingo of you and your fellow queers on those sites and you inadvertently brought them over here. You got caught queer boy - own it.

Every time President Trump speaks, the left-wing snowflakes fall to pieces and scream that he is "lying". And ever time he has been vindicated in the end.

DOJ FOUND FALSELY PLANTED MALWARE AT TRUMP TOWER DESIGNED TO MIMIC TIES TO RUSSIA
Dovetails with Wikileaks revelation that CIA can stage 'Russian' cyber hacks

the Department of Justice revealed just last week that in fact some of these ties that they had witnessed between Trump Tower servers and Russian entities in fact, were stooged,” Kredo said, discussing the FBI’s investigation and James Comey’s testimony before Congress.

the Wikileaks ‘Vault 7’ documents revealed that this process is something that the CIA has been actively working on for some time. A CIA project identified as “Umbrage,” maintained a substantial library of Russian cyber-attack techniques “stolen” from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

Reminder: DOJ Found Falsely Planted Malware At Trump Tower Designed to Mimic Ties To Russia
Next we won't believe "blood was coming out of her ......."
Total class

That was in the article, snowflake. It exposed your severe illiteracy (which explains why you vote Dumbocrat). In all seriousness - what grade did you drop out of school?
Dumbocrat? And your level of Ed? PHD in humor? I prefer lesbian daughters in the WH myself

You're actually saying the sites I go to, which don't talk about gay sex, are "queer."
You've already admitted that they you visit underground queer sites. Don't try to back track now and get out of it. Anyone who goes around talking about "buttplugs" all the time clearly has some issues. If you actually wanted to call me an "asshole", you would have just said "asshole" like normal people.

The problem is - you got so used to the lingo of you and your fellow queers on those sites and you inadvertently brought them over here. You got caught queer boy - own it.
Dumbocrat? Patriot "the last refuge of the scoundel"? Libtard next. I thought snowflakes were Don the con sheep

Nothing in the OP substantiates the claim of trump be vindicated for the lies he told.
Oh snowflake....he didn't tell any lies. That's why he's been vindicated. Both the DOJ and the WikiLeaks "Vault 7" dump corroborates what he said.
You're as nutty and delusional as trump. That goofball in the WH lies every day. The whole world knows it. Only the brainwashed cultist attempt to deny he is a pathological serial liar.
There is a website somewhere documenting his top 100 lies. He did say he could shoot someone on 5 th ave and his uneducated wouldn't care. What a guy, remind me to drag my wife by the hair before rapimg her after she criticized his latest hair transplant

LOLOL You moron. It was your link. Why do I need to give you your own link?? I clicked on your link and posted a screen shot to show your rightwing site falsely claimed manufacturing job openings were at an 11 year high.
Yeah...and then you lied and said "they were this high last summer". Where is your link to that lie Faun Over Men? :dunno:
Aww, you poor buttplug, the link to your post where YOU falsely claimed, "they haven't been filled yet but the 394,000 openings are the highest since April of 2006," is in my post. Don't you know what a link is??

It's almost amusing how you claim I don't post links, but inevitably, we find I did, you just didn't know it because you don't recognize a link when you see it.

And it's bullshit. It's not true that manufacturing job openings are at their highest since 2006. You've been shown (with links :badgrin:) that it was as high as 394,000 last July. Last year was NOT 2006, I don't care how rightarded you are.

LOLOL

I admitted no such thing. You're just demented. It certainly isn't my responsibility that YOU think dictionary.com is a "queer site." :lol: That just goes to show how fucked in the head you are.

And see that? I used the word, "fucked." Like "buttplug," it can be employed as slang and not possess any sexual connotation. Of course, to a raging fag like you, you see gay slurs wherever you look.

:ack-1:

It's almost amusing how you claim I don't post links, but inevitably, we find I did, you just didn't know it because you don't recognize a link when you see it.
You didn't post a link, dumb-ass. In fact - you stated you didn't need to post a link because you claimed your lie was from the link I posted. Here you are admitting that you didn't post a link in post #203:
You moron. It was your link. Why do I need to give you your own link??
You are literally too stupid to follow your own conversation... :lmao:

And it's bullshit. It's not true that manufacturing job openings are at their highest since 2006.
Yes it is true...that came from the Labor Department you dimwit. You're now denying government statistics while insisting that the government is the solution to all problems.

Like "buttplug," it can be employed as slang and not possess any sexual connotation.
Not according to Google... :lmao:

Aww, you poor, buttplug ... Google isn't a dictionary.

dictionary.com is.

It's only "slang" in the queer underground circles that you spend all of your time in.
I see thinking isn't something you're accustomed to. You're actually claiming that I travel in "queer underground circles" because I use a noun in a nonsexual manner; but you can't fathom how gay you are by your thinking it's a gay thing.

:lmao:

And it's bullshit. It's not true that manufacturing job openings are at their highest since 2006.
Yes it is true...that came from the Labor Department you dimwit. You're now denying government statistics while insisting that the government is the solution to all problems.
No, it's not true; there were not more manufacturing job open. You're just too stupid to know any better and too gullible that you'll accept any fake news you read on rightard media.

Your bullshit claim...
... falls flat on its face against the data above which shows it was also 394,000 last summer; and last summer wasn't 2006.

You never learn, do ya, Baghdad [S]Bob[/S] Buttplug?

... falls flat on its face against the data above which shows it was also 394,000 last summer; and last summer wasn't 2006.
Snowflake...I already exposed your illiteracy on this matter. Your chart was for employment. The article was for new job openings. Everyone can read the article, then view your chart, and immediately determine your severe illiteracy.

You're desperately attempting to crest your own fake news. It won't work. You got exposed in front of everyone. As I already told you - spend less time in your underground queer sites with the bizarre homosexual slang and more time on real news if you're going to attempt to discuss this stuff on USMB. Otherwise you will continue to look stupid (while exposing your illiteracy).

Forum List

Back