🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump continues to be vindicated

Poor, deviant, Baghdad Bob Buttplug, I got nothing wrong. I posted a definition I found on the Internet ...
Exactly...from your underground flaming homosexual sites. Nobody is denying you found your deviant material on the internet.

You posted perverted stuff your own personal cached searches produced.
Snowflake...no matter how many times you attempt to project your own flaming homosexuality onto others out of your humiliation of inadvertently posting content from your underground sites on USMB, it will never work.

Want to do a little test? Ask any conservative on this board to Google that term and post a screenshot of the results here. Guarantee it will match. Know why? Because I had never heard of that term before you kept obsessing over it. So there was no "cache" you flaming queer. That is your desperate attempt to crawl out from under it.

Come on - put your money where your mouth is. I dare you. No? Didn't think so...

:dance:

Don't fool yourself into believing no one notices how you're trying desperately to shift your failure to prove your claim upon me.
Snowflake...every post I've made is still there for everyone to see. You're the dimwit who was exposed as being illiterate and then - out of embarrassment - you doubled down and attempted to deny reports released from the Department of Labor. :laugh:
Yes, every post you made including this one...
They haven't been filled yet but the 394,000 openings are the highest since April of 2006.
So either post your proof that there hasn't been a month since April, 2006 that was as high as 394,000 or once again reveal what an imbecile you are......

On the flip side, you actually did say the 394,000 manufacturing openings in March, 2017, "are the highest since April of 2006."
And they are, snowflake. You cannot produce a single month higher between those two dates. But that's not surprising since your dumb ass couldn't discern the difference between "employment" and "job openings" until I walked you through it a half dozen times.
You are completely fucking deranged, Buttplug. :cuckoo:

Other than dementia, who knows why you continue to claim I ever said there was a month higher than 394,000 since 2006; since I never said that.

1233796371590.gif

Poor, deviant, Baghdad Bob Buttplug, I got nothing wrong. I posted a definition I found on the Internet ...
Exactly...from your underground flaming homosexual sites. Nobody is denying you found your deviant material on the internet.
LOLOL

And by "underground flaming homosexual sites," you mean, dictionary.com

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

They haven't been filled yet but the 394,000 openings are the highest since April of 2006.
So either post your proof that there hasn't been a month since April, 2006 that was as high as 394,000 or once again reveal what an imbecile you are......
Why did you need to reword that into something that was never said? :eusa_whistle:

Game over, snowflake. Your fragile ego can't bring you to admit you were dead-wrong and that you falsely accused a Department of Labor report of being "fake news" but everyone here (including you) can see you're a dumb ass who just got owned.

You posted perverted stuff your own personal cached searches produced.
Snowflake...no matter how many times you attempt to project your own flaming homosexuality onto others out of your humiliation of inadvertently posting content from your underground sites on USMB, it will never work.

Want to do a little test? Ask any conservative on this board to Google that term and post a screenshot of the results here. Guarantee it will match. Know why? Because I had never heard of that term before you kept obsessing over it. So there was no "cache" you flaming queer. That is your desperate attempt to crawl out from under it.

Come on - put your money where your mouth is. I dare you. No? Didn't think so...

You've already revealed what's in your cache, Buttplug. You can't undo that now.

Don't fool yourself into believing no one notices how you're trying desperately to shift your failure to prove your claim upon me.
Snowflake...every post I've made is still there for everyone to see. You're the dimwit who was exposed as being illiterate and then - out of embarrassment - you doubled down and attempted to deny reports released from the Department of Labor. :laugh:
Sadly, you perverted influenced dementia reveals you're insane.

Despite your earlier claim that, "the 394,000 openings are the highest since April of 2006," the BLS proves you're a flaming nut as we had 394,000 just last July. And despite your derangement, last year was not 2006...

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Other than dementia, who knows why you continue to claim I ever said there was a month higher than 394,000 since 2006; since I never said that.
Snowflake...you can't distract people with your juvenile little gifs. That is exactly what you said. You called the report from the Department of Labor "fake news".

Since you're denying your previous statement - are you now acknowledging that the report was 100% accurate and that the manufacturing job openings are in fact the most since 2006?

Why did you need to reword that into something that was never said? :eusa_whistle:

Game over, snowflake. Your fragile ego can't bring you to admit you were dead-wrong and that you falsely accused a Department of Labor report of being "fake news" but everyone here (including you) can see you're a dumb ass who just got owned.
LOL

Awww, you poor, buttplug. I never said we had more than 394K openings since 2006, yet you keep asking me to prove we did. :cuckoo:

Yet you did say that 394K is the highest it's been since 2006...
... and every time I challenged you to prove that moronic claim, which you got from rightard fake news, you run like the coward you are... :scared1:

I never said we had more than 394K openings since 2006, yet you keep asking me to prove we did.
Yes you did - when you claimed that was "fake news". You can't have it both ways, snowflake. Either it's the highest (and the report is 100% accurate) or it's not (in which case, show an instance where it was higher). Oops...

Snowflake...you can't distract people with your juvenile little gifs. That is exactly what you said. You called the report from the Department of Labor "fake news".

Since you're denying your previous statement - are you now acknowledging that the report was 100% accurate and that the manufacturing job openings are in fact the most since 2006?
Yes, it's fake news.... from your link...

Manufacturing Job Openings Hit Highest Level Since 2006

I've already proven that's fake news as proven by the BLS which shows manufacturing job levels are not at their highest level since 2006. They are at the same level they were at last July.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Who knows why you're too rightarded yourself to comprehend that.

giphy.gif

I never said we had more than 394K openings since 2006, yet you keep asking me to prove we did.
Yes you did - when you claimed that was "fake news". You can't have it both ways, snowflake. Either it's the highest (and the report is 100% accurate) or it's not (in which case, show an instance where it was higher). Oops...

From your link...

Either prove that or once again show the forum you're insane.

... and every time I challenged you to prove that moronic claim, which you got from rightard fake news, you run like the coward you are... :scared1:
Yes. Yes, I did. Can you show me a number that was higher between the two dates? If you can't - then by the basic laws of math - that number is the highest.

You've painted yourself into a corner, snowflake. Your ego, your ignorance, and your ideology screwed you. They caused you to rush to prove it was "fake news". In doing so, your dumb ass looked for employment numbers instead of job openings. Once I pointed out your illiteracy you became embarrassed and tried harder and harder to prove something which was not fake as being fake. Now you're trapped and you have no where to go with this. And I'm enjoying watching you squirm like the little weasel that you are...

Still waiting Faun Over Men... :eusa_whistle:

I've already proven that's fake news as proven by the BLS which shows manufacturing job levels are not at their highest level since 2006. They are at the same level they were at last July.
See!!! You just did it again. If it is "fake news" then you should be able to show a higher number between the two dates in question. If you can't (and you can't), that confirms it is in fact the highest number (that's the nature of being the highest dimwit - it means no other number is above it).

Yes. Yes, I did. Can you show me a number that was higher between the two dates? If you can't - then by the basic laws of math - that number is the highest.
What the fuck kind of deranged logic is that, ya retard?? :cuckoo:

If two numbers are the same, than one must be higher??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You're such a moron. <smh>

See!!! You just did it again. If it is "fake news" then you should be able to show a higher number between the two dates in question. If you can't (and you can't), that confirms it is in fact the highest number (that's the nature of being the highest dimwit - it means no other number is above it).

You sad, deranged, idiot. :cuckoo:

Your claim, which you got from your link, is that 394K was the highest since 2006.

It's not since it was 394K last year.

Here you are, moronically claiming the article is right because 394K in July, 2016, is not higher than 394K in March, 2017. :cuckoo:

1233796371590.gif

What the fuck kind of deranged logic is that, ya retard??

If two numbers are the same, than one must be higher??
No - if two numbers are the same and another number that is higher cannot be introduced, then those two numbers are the highest. Just as the Department of Labor report stated.

:dance::dance::dance:

Forum List

Back