🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump continues to be vindicated

Aww, you poor, buttplug ... Google isn't a dictionary.
Well no shit. But standard dictionary's do not carry slang from your queer underground networks, sleazy boy. Here - I just copied and pasted your word (bolded in red above) and this was the result from Merriam-Webster:

IMG_3512.jpg

In addition to that, the built-in dictionary for Apple doesn't have it either:

IMG_3513.jpg

Dude....you made a huge mistake. You forgot what site you were on and brought your flaming queer slang onto this board. I've exposed everything you've said as a lie. In the process, you've managed to illustrate that your illiterate and a flaming queer obsessed with some sick shit.

:dance::dance::dance:

... falls flat on its face against the data above which shows it was also 394,000 last summer; and last summer wasn't 2006.
Snowflake...I already exposed your illiteracy on this matter. Your chart was for employment. The article was for new job openings. Everyone can read the article, then view your chart, and immediately determine your severe illiteracy.

You're desperately attempting to crest your own fake news. It won't work. You got exposed in front of everyone. As I already told you - spend less time in your underground queer sites with the bizarre homosexual slang and more time on real news if you're going to attempt to discuss this stuff on USMB. Otherwise you will continue to look stupid (while exposing your illiteracy).
Aww, you poor, thing. Bless your heart.

This chart...

... is manufacturing job openings. And despite your false claim...
They haven't been filled yet but the 394,000 openings are the highest since April of 2006.
... the chart above proves you're an imbecile since it's no higher now than it was last July.

Last edited:
Aww, you poor, buttplug ... Google isn't a dictionary.
Well no shit. But standard dictionary's do not carry slang from your queer underground networks, sleazy boy. Here - I just copied and pasted your word (bolded in red above) and this was the result from Merriam-Webster:

View attachment 126200

In addition to that, the built-in dictionary for Apple doesn't have it either:

View attachment 126201

Dude....you made a huge mistake. You forgot what site you were on and brought your flaming queer slang onto this board. I've exposed everything you've said as a lie. In the process, you've managed to illustrate that your illiterate and a flaming queer obsessed with some sick shit.

You, poor, buttplug. That's not the only dictionary.

While you go perusing gay sites looking for gay sex toys, I'm linking dictionary.com...

buttplug noun

A despised person; asshole, jerk (1980s+)

Again snowflake...if you wanted to call me an "asshole" you would have simply called me an "asshole" like normal people. You inadvertently brought your flaming queer underground lingo onto this board and now you're desperately trying to backpedal out from under it. And I've shown Google search results, Apple built-in dictionary, and Meriam-Webster's to prove it.

Again snowflake...if you wanted to call me an "asshole" you would have simply called me an "asshole" like normal people. You inadvertently brought your flaming queer underground lingo onto this board and now you're desperately trying to backpedal out from under it. And I've shown Google search results, Apple built-in dictionary, and Meriam-Webster's to prove it.

Why call you an "asshole" when calling you a "buttplug" has been so much more entertaining?

And you can cite any site you want, it's doesn't negate the fact that dictionary.com defines it as:

buttplug noun

A despised person; asshole, jerk (1980s+)​

You dumbfuck, it's fake news by any measure.... It hit 394K last July. It's not at an 11 year high as your bullshit rightwing sites lead you to b'lieve. Dayam, you're gullible.

Snowflake....I realize that you're humiliated after I exposed your illiteracy but doubling-down on your stupidity just highlights it. Here we go again. Maybe ask an adult to read it to you? Directly from the article linked:
Manufacturing job openings rose to 394,000 in March, the Department of Labor reported Tuesday, matching the highest level since April of 2006. At the same time, actual hires in the manufacturing sector jumped to 322,000, a level not seen since the early months of the recession, when manufacturing hiring fell of a cliff.
The only thing "fake" is your literacy. Do you see the difference in red and blue (one needs to use colors with Faun Over Men as he functions on the same level mentally as your average kindergartener) now? Your chart is for employment. The article was about job creation (or job openings). They haven't been filled yet but the 394,000 openings are the highest since April of 2006. Incidentally - your chart confirms exactly what they stated in the next sentence regarding "actual hires". The highest since 2009.

Seriously Faun Over Men - you're scary stupid. You can't read, you can't think, you can't understand. You post employment statistics as an argument to an article about job openings. That is a special kind of stupid that could only come from the left.
Cognitive thought and critical thinking are items not taught to liberal parrots...

I would be surprised if he could even squak 'polly wants a cracker'

This chart...

... is manufacturing job openings. And despite your false claim.
Oh look...Faun Over Men went and got himself a new chart after I used his old one to illustrate his illiteracy. Get ready snowflake - this one is really going to sting as I'm going to illustrate your illiteracy for the second time on the exact same issue and link. This is straight from the story I posted:
Manufacturing job openings rose to 394,000 in March, the Department of Labor reported Tuesday, matching the highest level since April of 2006. At the same time, actual hires in the manufacturing sector jumped to 322,000, a level not seen since the early months of the recession, when manufacturing hiring fell of a cliff.
Because Faun Over Men dropped out of school (he refuses to tell me which grade for some reason), you have to color-code everything for him or he can't follow along. See that word in blue Faun Over Men? The word is MATCHING. The article was 100% accurate. Game. Set. Match.

This chart...

... is manufacturing job openings. And despite your false claim.
Oh look...Faun Over Men went and got himself a new chart after I used his old one to illustrate his illiteracy. Get ready snowflake - this one is really going to sting as I'm going to illustrate your illiteracy for the second time on the exact same issue and link. This is straight from the story I posted:
Because Faun Over Men dropped out of school (he refuses to tell me which grade for some reason), you have to color-code everything for him or he can't follow along. See that word in blue Faun Over Men? The word is MATCHING. The article was 100% accurate. Game. Set. Match.

LOLOL

You're such a buttplug.

That's the same chart I put in posts #195, #219 and #222

And it shows we did not hit an 11 year high in manufacturing job openings, as you falsely claimed...
They haven't been filled yet but the 394,000 openings are the highest since April of 2006.
... and the reason you moronically believe manufacturing job openings are the highest they've been since 2006 is because you're a dumbass who fell for rightwing fake news.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You're such a buttplug.
And he goes right back to his flaming queer underground lingo. Can't get away from his bizarre fantasies even long enough to talk politics.
But not the chart you put in your original response. You know - the one which exposed your illiteracy. The one which illustrated you didn't understand the difference between "employment" and "job openings". Since you've also illustrated your inability to follow along in your own conversations - it is post #184.
And it shows we did not hit an 11 year high in manufacturing job openings, as you falsely claimed...
Actually...that's exactly what it shows. Either show a date since 2006 that has a higher number than 394,000 or admit you lied and shut the fuck up. You continue to spread propaganda while getting pissed that the Department of Labor is releasing facts.

Game. Set. Match.

Why call you an "asshole" when calling you a "buttplug" has been so much more entertaining?
That is one of your more desperate excuses in your attempt to cover up your mistake of bringing you flaming queer underground lingo to USMB. :laugh:

But not the chart you put in your original response. You know - the one which exposed your illiteracy. The one which illustrated you didn't understand the difference between "employment" and "job openings". Since you've also illustrated your inability to follow along in your own conversations - it is post #184.
Poor hallucinating Baghdad [S]Bob[/S] Buttplug, that "original" chart showed your pom-pom shaking was over a mere 13,000 manufacturing jobs gained. April figures are out and only 6,000 jobs were added.

Actually...that's exactly what it shows. Either show a date since 2006 that has a higher number than 394,000 or admit you lied and shut the fuck up. You continue to spread propaganda while getting pissed that the Department of Labor is releasing facts.

Game. Set. Match.
LOLOLOL

How adorable... you claim game, set and match after making an idiot of yourself.

I don't have to show a date since 2006 that's higher than 394,000. For you to prove your idiotic claim to be accurate, YOU have to show 394,000 is higher than any other month since April, 2006 since this is YOUR claim...
... so let's see your evidence that "394,000 openings are the highest since April of 2006".....

That is one of your more desperate excuses in your attempt to cover up your mistake of bringing you flaming queer underground lingo to USMB. :laugh:
LOL

Calling you "Baghdad Bob Buttplug" is no mistake.

You shake your pom-poms for Trump at every available opportunity, just like Baghdad Bob once did for Saddam Hussein. And you are one of the biggest buttplugs on this forum.

buttplug

I don't have to show a date since 2006 that's higher than 394,000.
Of course you'd say that now that you've been exposed as illiterate - because you can't show a date since 2006 that was higher than the 394,000 under President Trump. The Department of Labor statistics were accurate. And you've been exposed. Here is the quote, word-for-word, directly from the article linked:
Game. Set. Match, snowflake. This is why you're my personal bitch on USMB. Because I expose your ignorance, your illiteracy, and your lies every time.

It's too late snowflake...you got your websites mixed up and you inadvertently brought your underground flaming homosexual lingo into USMB. It's no wonder your left-wing. Most people who live that lifestyle are.

I already proved it snowflake. I showed a Google search which showed it's a disturbing homosexual thing (in your case) and then I posted a Merriam-Webster search which showed that it doesn't even have that word (thus it certainly doesn't mean "asshole").

Making Faun Over Men my personal bitch on USMB yet again.

:dance:

I don't have to show a date since 2006 that's higher than 394,000...
Ahahaha! Spoken like a person who realizes they have experienced defeat. It's funny how you're attempting to deny Department of Labor statistics when you normally worship government. But I guess when it exposes your illiteracy, desperate times call for desperate measures.

I don't have to show a date since 2006 that's higher than 394,000.
Of course you'd say that now that you've been exposed as illiterate - because you can't show a date since 2006 that was higher than the 394,000 under President Trump. The Department of Labor statistics were accurate. And you've been exposed. Here is the quote, word-for-word, directly from the article linked:
Game. Set. Match, snowflake. This is why you're my personal bitch on USMB. Because I expose your ignorance, your illiteracy, and your lies every time.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Don't fool yourself into believing no one notices how you're trying desperately to shift your failure to prove your claim upon me.

Again, YOU said....
... you can't prove that so now you're asking me to prove something I never said.

giphy.gif

It's too late snowflake...you got your websites mixed up and you inadvertently brought your underground flaming homosexual lingo into USMB. It's no wonder your left-wing. Most people who live that lifestyle are.

I already proved it snowflake. I showed a Google search which showed it's a disturbing homosexual thing (in your case) and then I posted a Merriam-Webster search which showed that it doesn't even have that word (thus it certainly doesn't mean "asshole").

Making Faun Over Men my personal bitch on USMB yet again.

:dance:
Poor, deviant, Baghdad [s]Bob[/s] Buttplug, I got nothing wrong. I posted a definition I found on the Internet ...

buttplug

You posted perverted stuff your own personal cached searches produced. Hell, you're so sexually deranged, you actually think a dictionary is a "queer site." :cuckoo:

I don't have to show a date since 2006 that's higher than 394,000...
Ahahaha! Spoken like a person who realizes they have experienced defeat. It's funny how you're attempting to deny Department of Labor statistics when you normally worship government. But I guess when it exposes your illiteracy, desperate times call for desperate measures.
Moron.... quote me saying there has been a month since April, 2006, that's had more than 394,000 manufacturing job openings....

I'll save you the trouble because you're clearly too deranged ... I never did. That's why I need not show such a date since I never said there was such a date.

On the flip side, you actually did say the 394,000 manufacturing openings in March, 2017, "are the highest since April of 2006."

I've been trying to get you to prove that, but of course, being the buttplug you are, you keep running away from answering.

Don't fool yourself into believing no one notices how you're trying desperately to shift your failure to prove your claim upon me.
Snowflake...every post I've made is still there for everyone to see. You're the dimwit who was exposed as being illiterate and then - out of embarrassment - you doubled down and attempted to deny reports released from the Department of Labor. :laugh:

On the flip side, you actually did say the 394,000 manufacturing openings in March, 2017, "are the highest since April of 2006."
And they are, snowflake. You cannot produce a single month higher between those two dates. But that's not surprising since your dumb ass couldn't discern the difference between "employment" and "job openings" until I walked you through it a half dozen times.

Forum List

Back