🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump continues to be vindicated

Trump is going to get in triplicate what he has tried to do to America.
Restore liberty and build a robust economy. I hope he does get that in "triplicate". He deserves it for all of his efforts in "Making America Great Again" after Barack Insane Obama and the Dumbocrats did everything in their powers to collapse the U.S.

He may not stay out of jail
on what charge?
On the charge that little Jakey doesn't want to have to hold a job to support himself. He's furious that President Trump is restoring constitutional government.
My retirement, Patriot, I am sure, is ten to fifteen times your annual wages if you are working full time. I am sorry you are not doing well.

No one is furious any longer at Trump: we are laughing at him and those who are supporting him.

You got gulled. You were told you were gulled.

When he is thrown out off office, that will be a note to the far right just as Clinton being defeated was to the far left: real America is mad at the shit heads on the far right and the far left.

RealAmerica will be vindicated.

Hey dumb-shit....my statement that he didn't tell any lies was in the context of the claims that he was under surveillance. :lmao:

Slight illiteracy problem???
He lied about that too.
No he didn't, snowflake. That much has been proven.
Did too. You are just a brainwashed fool.
I'd tell you to read the initial post of this thread but you've already illustrated that your illiterate...

Hey dumb-shit....my statement that he didn't tell any lies was in the context of the claims that he was under surveillance. :lmao:

Slight illiteracy problem???
He lied about that too.
No he didn't, snowflake. That much has been proven.
Did too. You are just a brainwashed fool.
I'd tell you to read the initial post of this thread but you've already illustrated that your illiterate...
Ok, literate one, show how any of that nonsense in the OP vindicates trump from accusing President Obama of wiring tapping him. Remember, he specifically charged President Obama with being responsible for specifically wiretapping him. Called him a bad man for doing it.

IMG_0394.JPG
Obama. Beloved popular president.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Truth hurts doesn't it.

It took Reagan 6 years to crash the economy
Reagan was handed a "crashed economy". All he did was create one of the most successful and robust economies in U.S. history.

Find a Canadian political website sweetie. You're far too ignorant about the U.S. to be discussing this stuff.
Reagan left his successor a giant debt.
Not to mention his presidency was the most corrupt ever. More members of his administration were either indicted or convicted than any other in history.
St. Ronnie, was also the first senile president.

I am sure, is ten to fifteen times your annual wages if you are working full time.
So, tell us, Jake, where is that money coming from?
Honestly and with hard work. Now if you and Henry had worked hard in the style of the American ethic, you could have succeeded, too. Trump will never be vindicated. And the two of you? You still have time.

Ok, literate one, show how any of that nonsense in the OP vindicates trump from accusing President Obama of wiring tapping him. Remember, he specifically charged President Obama with being responsible for specifically wiretapping him. Called him a bad man for doing it.
Spare us the dancing, snowflake. The federal government wasn't arbitrarily spying on President Trump. That came from oders on high. Barack Insane Obama was the only one giving an order like that.

Spare us the dancing, snowflake. The federal government wasn't arbitrarily spying on President Trump. That came from oders on high. Barack Insane Obama was the only one giving an order like that.
You're just making stuff up. That is what you trump cultist do when even the lies don't work. To prove trump Russian collusion you demand rock-solid definitive proof, but for Obama ordering a wiretap, partisan speculation from a rwnj is plenty.

Forum List

Back