President Trump cruelly slashes legal help, English classes, even soccer for detained migrant kids

Too many people coming to the border--you only get so much money each year, right? Gotta feed 'em, provide 'em with shots and healthcare. I don't see how soccer is expensive, though. What is expensive about letting the kids out on the field to kick a ball around?

Literacy Volunteers would step up to the plate and teach English--I train tutors in ESL. Down there I am sure there are a lot of volunteers (that means they're free).
What in HELL is so worthy of your derision in THIS, pismoe? I'm going to report you as harassing me if you don't quit being such a brainless pain in the ass.

Too many people coming to the border--you only get so much money each year, right? Gotta feed 'em, provide 'em with shots and healthcare. I don't see how soccer is expensive, though. What is expensive about letting the kids out on the field to kick a ball around?

Literacy Volunteers would step up to the plate and teach English--I train tutors in ESL. Down there I am sure there are a lot of volunteers (that means they're free).
What in HELL is so worthy of your derision in THIS, pismoe? I'm going to report you as harassing me if you don't quit being such a brainless pain in the ass.

Hypocrite! You are the brainless pain in the ass in almost every thread you post in. If stupid hurt, you would be in agony!

Forum List

Back