President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

Faun
No you did dumbass. I was merely stating the Trump could draw a crowd. You started in with election fraud. You sure are a dumbass.
LOLOL

Moron, you said Biden did not really get 81 million votes. How is that true unless massive election fraud occurred?
Biden did not really get 81 million votes. Just a fact
Just because you don't feel like accepting reality doesn't mean your fantasies are fact.

Fact of record is that 81 million people voted for Biden and AGAINST TRUMP, when you say that "can't" be true, without any evidence of massive fraud, you sound like a soft in the head idiot.
LOL we now have another fool that can not prove that 81 million people voted for Trump.

Yawn
Thats probably because as a matter of fact they didn't vote for Trump dummy....but you probably meant Joe Biden, in which case yes dumbass they voted and as a result Biden became the President of the United States and Trump had to get the f out of the WH.

I know this is a painful reality for you to cope with, but you should probably find some way to do it without looking like a crazed loser.
Actually there were not 81 million votes for Xiden or Trump now that you bring it up?

This seems to be a sore point for Xiden voters

Faun
No you did dumbass. I was merely stating the Trump could draw a crowd. You started in with election fraud. You sure are a dumbass.
LOLOL

Moron, you said Biden did not really get 81 million votes. How is that true unless massive election fraud occurred?
Just because you don't feel like accepting reality doesn't mean your fantasies are fact.

Fact of record is that 81 million people voted for Biden and AGAINST TRUMP, when you say that "can't" be true, without any evidence of massive fraud, you sound like a soft in the head idiot.
LOL we now have another fool that can not prove that 81 million people voted for Trump.

Yawn
Thats probably because as a matter of fact they didn't vote for Trump dummy....but you probably meant Joe Biden, in which case yes dumbass they voted and as a result Biden became the President of the United States and Trump had to get the f out of the WH.

I know this is a painful reality for you to cope with, but you should probably find some way to do it without looking like a crazed loser.
Actually there were not 81 million votes for Xiden or Trump now that you bring it up?

LOL

A pity you can't prove widespread fraud occurred. Just saying it doesn't actually prove anything other than you're insane. :cuckoo:

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

You now reside in the lairs pile.

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

You now reside in the lairs pile.
^^^ ... and no one cared

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

LOL

A pity you can't prove widespread fraud occurred. Just saying it doesn't actually prove anything other than you're insane. :cuckoo:
A bigger pity that you still believe that 81 million people voted for Xiden

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

LOL

Why wouldn't any rational person believe what the states reported given there's zero evidence their counts are inaccurate?

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

LOL

Why wouldn't any rational person believe what the states reported given there's zero evidence their counts are inaccurate?
LOL you still remain totally clueless.................

That's ok though, we like you as someone has to loot the Walmart

Not only are the adamantly deluded impotent in offering any credible evidence for the Cry Baby Sore Loser's self-serving fantasy, they are actually citing what it is:

“Without evidence, Trump continued to peddle lies about the 2020 presidential election,
calling it a ‘totally rigged and dishonest election’. There has been no evidence of widespread voter fraud that would have affected the outcome of the election.”

Trump’s spokeswoman shares article that calls his election fraud claims ‘lies’​

[https://news.yahoo.com/trump-spokeswoman-shares-article-calls-152834357.htm]

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 12.38.42 PM.png

"Damned right we knows it's a big ol' lie,
but we likes it!"

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

LOL

LOL you still remain totally clueless.................

That's ok though, we like you as someone has to loot the Walmart
LOL

How did I know you wouldn't be able to answer my question?

Faun Yeah...that Bush won every count and recount and that all those pregnant and hanging chads meant nothing. Multiple votes were done----before and after certification. BUSH won every time.

FRAUD nullifies things....don't you ever watch the olympics---winners can are declared losers when fraud like drug abuse is found.

Faun Yeah...that Bush won every count and recount and that all those pregnant and hanging chads meant nothing. Multiple votes were done----before and after certification. BUSH won every time.

FRAUD nullifies things....don't you ever watch the olympics---winners can are declared losers when fraud like drug abuse is found.
LOL

No, you dumbfuck -- that us U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Florida had to redo their recount so that all votes would be counted in an equal manner and they had to complete it by the deadline. You know, the same exact deadline that applied to Trump. Whatever happens after that is meaningless since the states already certified their election results and the Congress certified the election. There is no relevant mechanism to remove a sitting president at this point for any reason other than impeachment, which isn't happening. Even if there was such a mechanism, it would require every county in every state to audit every ballot to ensure Trump actually did win the election. You don't, and won't get to audit just a few Democrat-leaning counties and declare victory.

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

You are actually a loser that cannot come to terms with the reality of electoral loss.

It's sad whatching you Trump mind fucked idiots suffer this way - don't you have even an ounce of self respect?

You make "liberal snowflakes" of 2016 look outright stoic. They were crying because they ACCEPTED THE REALITY OF THE LOSS, while you can't even get out of the denial phase.

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

Last edited:
Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

You are actually a loser that cannot come to terms with the reality of electoral loss.

It's sad whatching you Trump mind fucked idiots suffer this way - don't you have even an ounce of self respect?
And you are the doof who still believes that Biden got 81 million votes

Fascism can always attract large crowds in any country in which the working class are suffering in relative poverty to what they could have if the wealth was shared.

Are Americans angry enough over being cheated out of a piece of the American pie, to give Trump a win at the ballot box?

Fascism doesn't overcome democracies in that way.

Go Trump! Go America!
Destroy yourselves from within!
The rest of the world is choosing China's peaceful methods of free and fair trade relations with the third world.

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

And you are the doof who still believes that Biden got 81 million votes
Because he did retard, and is now the President. Anyway I'll let you get back to your regularly scheduled not-dealing-with-reality.

Not only are the adamantly deluded impotent in offering any credible evidence for the Cry Baby Sore Loser's self-serving fantasy, they are actually citing what it is:

“Without evidence, Trump continued to peddle lies about the 2020 presidential election,
calling it a ‘totally rigged and dishonest election’. There has been no evidence of widespread voter fraud that would have affected the outcome of the election.”

Trump’s spokeswoman shares article that calls his election fraud claims ‘lies’​

[https://news.yahoo.com/trump-spokeswoman-shares-article-calls-152834357.htm]

View attachment 509410
"Damned right we knows it's a big ol' lie,
but we likes it!"
LOLOL

Thanks for that.

meaner gene
A fascist doesn't need popularity at the ballot boxes to gain power. It never happens that way. Even as few as 10 or 20 million followers of Trump who are willing to murder for the cause, can take down a weakened democracy.

Would the military take measures to stop Trump?
It's already infiltrated with traitors in the top ranks!

Forum List

Back