President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

Faun
No you did dumbass. I was merely stating the Trump could draw a crowd. You started in with election fraud. You sure are a dumbass.
LOLOL

Moron, you said Biden did not really get 81 million votes. How is that true unless massive election fraud occurred?
Biden did not really get 81 million votes. Just a fact
Just because you don't feel like accepting reality doesn't mean your fantasies are fact.

Fact of record is that 81 million people voted for Biden and AGAINST TRUMP, when you say that "can't" be true, without any evidence of massive fraud, you sound like a soft in the head idiot.
LOL we now have another fool that can not prove that 81 million people voted for Trump.

Yawn
Thats probably because as a matter of fact they didn't vote for Trump dummy....but you probably meant Joe Biden, in which case yes dumbass they voted and as a result Biden became the President of the United States and Trump had to get the f out of the WH.

I know this is a painful reality for you to cope with, but you should probably find some way to do it without looking like a crazed loser.
Actually there were not 81 million votes for Xiden or Trump now that you bring it up?

This seems to be a sore point for Xiden voters

You are actually a loser that cannot come to terms with the reality of electoral loss.

It's sad whatching you Trump mind fucked idiots suffer this way - don't you have even an ounce of self respect?
And you are the doof who still believes that Biden got 81 million votes
Because he did retard, and is now the President. Anyway I'll let you get back to your regularly scheduled not-dealing-with-reality.
Again no one even says that biden got 81 million votes

Joe Biddum got 81 million ballots counted in his favor that no one can verify, all the traceability on most of them was discarded, and a great many of them at that violated state laws and should not have been counted.
Nope never happened, that biden got 81 million votes is a collective mass delusion
A pity you still can't prove that. :(
And a bigger pity that you can not prove that biden got 81 million votes

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Faun
No you did dumbass. I was merely stating the Trump could draw a crowd. You started in with election fraud. You sure are a dumbass.
LOLOL

Moron, you said Biden did not really get 81 million votes. How is that true unless massive election fraud occurred?
Just because you don't feel like accepting reality doesn't mean your fantasies are fact.

Fact of record is that 81 million people voted for Biden and AGAINST TRUMP, when you say that "can't" be true, without any evidence of massive fraud, you sound like a soft in the head idiot.
LOL we now have another fool that can not prove that 81 million people voted for Trump.

Yawn
Thats probably because as a matter of fact they didn't vote for Trump dummy....but you probably meant Joe Biden, in which case yes dumbass they voted and as a result Biden became the President of the United States and Trump had to get the f out of the WH.

I know this is a painful reality for you to cope with, but you should probably find some way to do it without looking like a crazed loser.
Actually there were not 81 million votes for Xiden or Trump now that you bring it up?

You are actually a loser that cannot come to terms with the reality of electoral loss.

It's sad whatching you Trump mind fucked idiots suffer this way - don't you have even an ounce of self respect?
Because he did retard, and is now the President. Anyway I'll let you get back to your regularly scheduled not-dealing-with-reality.

Joe Biddum got 81 million ballots counted in his favor that no one can verify, all the traceability on most of them was discarded, and a great many of them at that violated state laws and should not have been counted.
Nope never happened, that biden got 81 million votes is a collective mass delusion

Dusty
The case can't be made for Trump by illegal means such as the Arizona audit. That's just treading water forever.

The challenge needed to be taken up by standing within the law. If there was no possibility of that then Trump will have to wait until next time.

Trump can possibly win election by promotion of racism. Racism is Trump's ace in the hole that crosses party lines. Most Democrat voters will be sympathetic to the racism issue.

Will they cross over to Trump for that cause?

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

LOL

You're completely deranged. Even Fox News said Biden got 81 million votes....

Nope FOX news never said that biden got 81 million votes. Why do you persist in this delusion
LOL

You're utterly deranged. So what do you think by Fox News meant by Biden/Harris ... 81,283,495 votes, if not 81 million votes?? :lmao:

emphasis to highlight your nuttiness
Untitled.jpg

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

Nah, you lie. I posted the official vote counts from every state + D.C. showing Biden got 81 million votes. Now the forum sees you're a nut AND a liar.

I'll bet you $100 that the only thing different from all his other rallies is perhaps he will add a few to the list he thinks didn't praise him enough.

You're trying too hard. You can unclench now
Well, his little sideshow has come and gone. Would you care to point out anything new he had to say?

Biden couldn't get anyone to show up when he was running for President. He needed Democrats to stuff the ballot box to win. Trump can pack them in when he's not even running yet.

The butt hurt is strong in this one ...
So you didn't see anything new from that orange pig either. He had a few thousand come to see his snake oil show. How many voters do you think there are in the US?

Hate makes you ugly
So does a fake orange tan and hair.

True. I'd rather get the Trump tan though than spend my life full of hate like you racist fuck wads
Lol yes I am such a racist when it comes to fake orange tans on insecure, desperate idiots in their 70’s like Trump.

Democrats are the weirdest people. And I was talking about how you subjugate and exploit blacks. You target any black who tries to leave the Democrat plantation. You're Archie Bunker. Blacks are to think what you do or let em know you still believe in slavery.

You know what the difference between a Democrat in 1860, 1920 and 2015 is in your attitude to blacks? Nothing, you're still racists and believe blacks are your property
You know who doesn't agree with you? --- Blacks.

You couldn't have more completely proven my point, could you, racist? You polled your plantation and they told you blacks like slavery, so that justifies your hunting down and dragging back any black who's tried to leave. You're a sick fuck
You silly right wingers are amazing. You make up these elaborate stories, and repeat them in hopes that someone will eventually care what you are ranting about. Your absurd accusations of slavery, and plantations might get some traction if you could get black folk to fall for them, but we both know that's not happening. It was the same with that dumb Walk Away hoax that you had such high hopes for, and the hysterics you suffered from your failed attempt to make Hunter Biden an issue. Your frantic attempts to manufacture something ... anything is quite entertaining.

You're the racist who thinks your white ass speaks for all black people. Hey, are you Joe Biden?

That's YOU, racist

Your right wing logic is screwed up as usual. Recognizing what the vast majority of black people have said with their vote is nothing like presuming to speak for them. I have no doubt that is confusing to you. You keep telling black folk they are voluntarily staying on a plantation because they aren't smart enough to leave, and let me know how that works out for you.

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

LOL

Nope FOX news never said that biden got 81 million votes. Why do you persist in this delusion
LOL

You're utterly deranged. So what do you think by Fox News meant by Biden/Harris ... 81,283,495 votes, if not 81 million votes?? :lmao:

emphasis to highlight your nuttinessView attachment 509443...

It does seem that not knowing how to do a basic google search is a pre-requisite for Trumpism.

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

Does not say 81 million anywhere

I'll bet you $100 that the only thing different from all his other rallies is perhaps he will add a few to the list he thinks didn't praise him enough.

Well, his little sideshow has come and gone. Would you care to point out anything new he had to say?

Biden couldn't get anyone to show up when he was running for President. He needed Democrats to stuff the ballot box to win. Trump can pack them in when he's not even running yet.

So you didn't see anything new from that orange pig either. He had a few thousand come to see his snake oil show. How many voters do you think there are in the US?

Hate makes you ugly

True. I'd rather get the Trump tan though than spend my life full of hate like you racist fuck wads
Lol yes I am such a racist when it comes to fake orange tans on insecure, desperate idiots in their 70’s like Trump.

Democrats are the weirdest people. And I was talking about how you subjugate and exploit blacks. You target any black who tries to leave the Democrat plantation. You're Archie Bunker. Blacks are to think what you do or let em know you still believe in slavery.

You know what the difference between a Democrat in 1860, 1920 and 2015 is in your attitude to blacks? Nothing, you're still racists and believe blacks are your property

You couldn't have more completely proven my point, could you, racist? You polled your plantation and they told you blacks like slavery, so that justifies your hunting down and dragging back any black who's tried to leave. You're a sick fuck
You silly right wingers are amazing. You make up these elaborate stories, and repeat them in hopes that someone will eventually care what you are ranting about. Your absurd accusations of slavery, and plantations might get some traction if you could get black folk to fall for them, but we both know that's not happening. It was the same with that dumb Walk Away hoax that you had such high hopes for, and the hysterics you suffered from your failed attempt to make Hunter Biden an issue. Your frantic attempts to manufacture something ... anything is quite entertaining.

You're the racist who thinks your white ass speaks for all black people. Hey, are you Joe Biden?

That's YOU, racist

Your right wing logic is screwed up as usual. Recognizing what the vast majority of black people have said with their vote is nothing like presuming to speak for them. I have no doubt that is confusing to you. You keep telling black folk they are voluntarily staying on a plantation because they aren't smart enough to leave, and let me know how that works out for you.

And since the majority of blacks voted for your political party, that makes it fine for you to speak for them. That is so racist, seriously. You actually believe it's fine for your lily white ass to disparage black people who don't agree with you because a majority of blacks agree with your views.

At least like Joe Biden, you admit you're a racist

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

LOL

LOL

LOL finally you admit that biden did not get 81 million votes. I knew that you would see it my way

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

LOL

LOL

It does seem that not knowing how to do a basic google search is a pre-requisite for Trumpism.
There is no link anywhere that says biden got 81 million votes

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

LOLOLOLOL

I don't know that I've ever encountered anyone as crazy and delusional as you. :cuckoo:

It literally reads .... Total: 81,268,924, yet here you are, denying it shows that.

Untitled.jpg

Hate makes you ugly

That's YOU, racist

And since the majority of blacks voted for your political party, that makes it fine for you to speak for them. That is so racist, seriously. You actually believe it's fine for your lily white ass to disparage black people who don't agree with you because a majority of blacks agree with your views.

Again, I can't really blame you for your confusion, but it's not my job to try to help you past your difficulty. You continue believing what you want to believe, and the sane people will continue shaking their heads and giggling at your childish attempts to sound relevant.

Hate makes you ugly

That's YOU, racist

Again, I can't really blame you for your confusion, but it's not my job to try to help you past your difficulty. You continue believing what you want to believe, and the sane people will continue shaking their heads and giggling at your childish attempts to sound relevant.

You didn't say anything.

But you're just a racist who thinks your lily white ass speaks for all black people because a majority of them voted the way you did and you believe that is a referendum for your lily white ass to call black people who don't agree with you racists

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

LOLOLOLOL

I don't know that I've ever encountered anyone as crazy and delusional as you. :cuckoo:

It literally reads .... Total: 81,268,924, yet here you are, denying it shows that.

At first, it seems like presenting facts to a trump supporter is the right thing to do, but you soon realize facts just confuse them, and causes nervousness in the herd.

LOLOLOLOL

At first, it seems like presenting facts to a trump supporter is the right thing to do, but you soon realize facts just confuse them, and causes nervousness in the herd.

Facts to a Democrat are what you get when you scream racist, racist, racist at anything that fights back until it stops moving

Hate makes you ugly

That's YOU, racist

You didn't say anything.

But you're just a racist who thinks your lily white ass speaks for all black people because a majority of them voted the way you did and you believe that is a referendum for your lily white ass to call black people who don't agree with you racists

Ok. lady. If you say so.

Hate makes you ugly

That's YOU, racist

You didn't say anything.

Ok. lady. If you say so.

Did blacks give you a certificate telling you that your lily white ass can speak for them, racist?

LOLOLOLOL

Facts to a Democrat are what you get when you scream racist, racist, racist at anything that fights back until it stops moving
Now that's an interesting remark, since you have called me racist at least once in each of your last 6 or 8 posts, and I haven't said that about you at all. Would you explain about shouting racist, racist, racist again?

Forum List

Back