President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

Faun
No you did dumbass. I was merely stating the Trump could draw a crowd. You started in with election fraud. You sure are a dumbass.
LOLOL

Moron, you said Biden did not really get 81 million votes. How is that true unless massive election fraud occurred?
Biden did not really get 81 million votes. Just a fact
Just because you don't feel like accepting reality doesn't mean your fantasies are fact.

Fact of record is that 81 million people voted for Biden and AGAINST TRUMP, when you say that "can't" be true, without any evidence of massive fraud, you sound like a soft in the head idiot.
LOL we now have another fool that can not prove that 81 million people voted for Trump.

Yawn
Thats probably because as a matter of fact they didn't vote for Trump dummy....but you probably meant Joe Biden, in which case yes dumbass they voted and as a result Biden became the President of the United States and Trump had to get the f out of the WH.

I know this is a painful reality for you to cope with, but you should probably find some way to do it without looking like a crazed loser.
Actually there were not 81 million votes for Xiden or Trump now that you bring it up?

This seems to be a sore point for Xiden voters

You are actually a loser that cannot come to terms with the reality of electoral loss.

It's sad whatching you Trump mind fucked idiots suffer this way - don't you have even an ounce of self respect?
And you are the doof who still believes that Biden got 81 million votes
Because he did retard, and is now the President. Anyway I'll let you get back to your regularly scheduled not-dealing-with-reality.
Again no one even says that biden got 81 million votes

Joe Biddum got 81 million ballots counted in his favor that no one can verify, all the traceability on most of them was discarded, and a great many of them at that violated state laws and should not have been counted.
Nope never happened, that biden got 81 million votes is a collective mass delusion
A pity you still can't prove that. :(
And a bigger pity that you can not prove that biden got 81 million votes

Does not say 81 million anywhere
LOLOLOLOL

I don't know that I've ever encountered anyone as crazy and delusional as you. :cuckoo:

It literally reads .... Total: 81,268,924, yet here you are, denying it shows that.

Where do you see 81 million

Joe Biddum got 81 million ballots counted in his favor that no one can verify, all the traceability on most of them was discarded, and a great many of them at that violated state laws and should not have been counted.
Nope never happened, that biden got 81 million votes is a collective mass delusion

LOLOLOLOL

I don't know that I've ever encountered anyone as crazy and delusional as you. :cuckoo:

It literally reads .... Total: 81,268,924, yet here you are, denying it shows that.

At first, it seems like presenting facts to a trump supporter is the right thing to do, but you soon realize facts just confuse them, and causes nervousness in the herd.

Facts to a Democrat are what you get when you scream racist, racist, racist at anything that fights back until it stops moving
Now that's an interesting remark, since you have called me racist at least once in each of your last 6 or 8 posts, and I haven't said that about you at all. Would you explain about shouting racist, racist, racist again?

So you think it started six posts ago?

Actually Democrats have been doing that for 40 years. I don't know when it started before that, that's as long as I personally remember politics.

Six posts ago was today or yesterday? Note I've never seen you object to Democrats on the board screaming racist, racist, racist ever.

I've had it. If you want to stop it SPEAK UP. And attacking the victim isn't what I mean, racist

I'll bet you $100 that the only thing different from all his other rallies is perhaps he will add a few to the list he thinks didn't praise him enough.

You're trying too hard. You can unclench now
Well, his little sideshow has come and gone. Would you care to point out anything new he had to say?

Biden couldn't get anyone to show up when he was running for President. He needed Democrats to stuff the ballot box to win. Trump can pack them in when he's not even running yet.

The butt hurt is strong in this one ...
So you didn't see anything new from that orange pig either. He had a few thousand come to see his snake oil show. How many voters do you think there are in the US?

Hate makes you ugly
So does a fake orange tan and hair.

True. I'd rather get the Trump tan though than spend my life full of hate like you racist fuck wads
Lol yes I am such a racist when it comes to fake orange tans on insecure, desperate idiots in their 70’s like Trump.

Democrats are the weirdest people. And I was talking about how you subjugate and exploit blacks. You target any black who tries to leave the Democrat plantation. You're Archie Bunker. Blacks are to think what you do or let em know you still believe in slavery.

You know what the difference between a Democrat in 1860, 1920 and 2015 is in your attitude to blacks? Nothing, you're still racists and believe blacks are your property
You know who doesn't agree with you? --- Blacks.

You couldn't have more completely proven my point, could you, racist? You polled your plantation and they told you blacks like slavery, so that justifies your hunting down and dragging back any black who's tried to leave. You're a sick fuck
You silly right wingers are amazing. You make up these elaborate stories, and repeat them in hopes that someone will eventually care what you are ranting about. Your absurd accusations of slavery, and plantations might get some traction if you could get black folk to fall for them, but we both know that's not happening. It was the same with that dumb Walk Away hoax that you had such high hopes for, and the hysterics you suffered from your failed attempt to make Hunter Biden an issue. Your frantic attempts to manufacture something ... anything is quite entertaining.

You're the racist who thinks your white ass speaks for all black people. Hey, are you Joe Biden?

That's YOU, racist

Your right wing logic is screwed up as usual. Recognizing what the vast majority of black people have said with their vote is nothing like presuming to speak for them. I have no doubt that is confusing to you. You keep telling black folk they are voluntarily staying on a plantation because they aren't smart enough to leave, and let me know how that works out for you.

And since the majority of blacks voted for your political party, that makes it fine for you to speak for them. That is so racist, seriously. You actually believe it's fine for your lily white ass to disparage black people who don't agree with you because a majority of blacks agree with your views.

At least like Joe Biden, you admit you're a racist

Again, I can't really blame you for your confusion, but it's not my job to try to help you past your difficulty. You continue believing what you want to believe, and the sane people will continue shaking their heads and giggling at your childish attempts to sound relevant.

You didn't say anything.

But you're just a racist who thinks your lily white ass speaks for all black people because a majority of them voted the way you did and you believe that is a referendum for your lily white ass to call black people who don't agree with you racists

Ok. lady. If you say so.

Did blacks give you a certificate telling you that your lily white ass can speak for them, racist?

Definition
Kaz - A crazy right winger who screams racist, racist, racist at anything that fights back until it stops moving

Faun
No you did dumbass. I was merely stating the Trump could draw a crowd. You started in with election fraud. You sure are a dumbass.
LOLOL

Moron, you said Biden did not really get 81 million votes. How is that true unless massive election fraud occurred?
Just because you don't feel like accepting reality doesn't mean your fantasies are fact.

Fact of record is that 81 million people voted for Biden and AGAINST TRUMP, when you say that "can't" be true, without any evidence of massive fraud, you sound like a soft in the head idiot.
LOL we now have another fool that can not prove that 81 million people voted for Trump.

Yawn
Thats probably because as a matter of fact they didn't vote for Trump dummy....but you probably meant Joe Biden, in which case yes dumbass they voted and as a result Biden became the President of the United States and Trump had to get the f out of the WH.

I know this is a painful reality for you to cope with, but you should probably find some way to do it without looking like a crazed loser.
Actually there were not 81 million votes for Xiden or Trump now that you bring it up?

You are actually a loser that cannot come to terms with the reality of electoral loss.

It's sad whatching you Trump mind fucked idiots suffer this way - don't you have even an ounce of self respect?
Because he did retard, and is now the President. Anyway I'll let you get back to your regularly scheduled not-dealing-with-reality.

LOLOLOLOL

acd07445iw671.jpg

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

LOLOLOLOL

Where do you see 81 million
LOLOLOLOL

I even circled it for you, ya moron...

untitled-jpg.509467

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

LOLOLOLOL

acd07445iw671.jpg
I like your selfie

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

LOL

You're completely deranged. Even Fox News said Biden got 81 million votes....

Nope FOX news never said that biden got 81 million votes. Why do you persist in this delusion
LOL

You're utterly deranged. So what do you think by Fox News meant by Biden/Harris ... 81,283,495 votes, if not 81 million votes?? :lmao:

emphasis to highlight your nuttinessView attachment 509443...

It does seem that not knowing how to do a basic google search is a pre-requisite for Trumpism.
There is no link anywhere that says biden got 81 million votes

It

LOLOLOLOL

At first, it seems like presenting facts to a trump supporter is the right thing to do, but you soon realize facts just confuse them, and causes nervousness in the herd.

Facts to a Democrat are what you get when you scream racist, racist, racist at anything that fights back until it stops moving
Now that's an interesting remark, since you have called me racist at least once in each of your last 6 or 8 posts, and I haven't said that about you at all. Would you explain about shouting racist, racist, racist again?

All Libtards are racist. You are no exception. Using the goddamn Negroes as your core voting block by keeping them on welfare is very racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

And since the majority of blacks voted for your political party, that makes it fine for you to speak for them. That is so racist, seriously. You actually believe it's fine for your lily white ass to disparage black people who don't agree with you because a majority of blacks agree with your views.

At least like Joe Biden, you admit you're a racist
Again, I can't really blame you for your confusion, but it's not my job to try to help you past your difficulty. You continue believing what you want to believe, and the sane people will continue shaking their heads and giggling at your childish attempts to sound relevant.

You didn't say anything.

But you're just a racist who thinks your lily white ass speaks for all black people because a majority of them voted the way you did and you believe that is a referendum for your lily white ass to call black people who don't agree with you racists
Ok. lady. If you say so.

Did blacks give you a certificate telling you that your lily white ass can speak for them, racist?
Definition
Kaz - A crazy right winger who screams racist, racist, racist at anything that fights back until it stops moving

Democrats: You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! ...

Bulldog: {silence}

Kaz: No, you're the racist

Bulldog: OMG, where did that come from! Incredible!!!!

This is the whole point, fucking racist. You want to sit there and then when it suits you start screaming racist, racist, racist.

Cut the racism crap, racist.

Anyway, thank you for getting butt hurt over this. That you fascists keep doing it is MY POINT.

It gets tired to keep getting called a racist, doesn't it, racist?

It

LOLOLOLOL

All Libtards are racist. You are no exception. Using the goddamn Negroes as your core voting block by keeping them on welfare is very racist.

After Bulldog sitting there screaming racist racist racist in a party that screams racist, racist racist and has done that for decades to get all butt hurt about being called a racist is pretty funny.

This is a potentially learning moment for him. He can quietly without admitting anything simply think to himself, wow, I've been acting like a dick.

We both know that isn't going to happen, he will learn nothing from it even though he fully did EXACTLY what I wanted him to do to demonstrate my point

"since he's fucked every American in the ass since his election.
Hope Trump runs in 2024. He'll get my vote and millions of others."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, let's have the forum this morning put aside poster Claudette's interest in anal intercourse.
Rather, let's address the 'millions' of votes she is alleging will be for Trump in 2024.
She is probably right. There will be millions.
Like there were last time.

Like last time:
74.1 million for Don Trump.
Around 81 million for Joe Biden.

Arithmetic ain't exactly the poster's strong suit. Not with her other "interests". We suppose.
Another assclown that believes that Xiden got 81 million votes
:yes_text12::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

More proof we have a tremendous amount of mentally challenged people in this country
the mentally challenged are the trolls like you who want to believe Biden got more votes than any other president in history America hater. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It

LOLOLOLOL

hahahaha

More proof we have a tremendous amount of mentally challenged people in this country
the mentally challenged are the trolls like you who want to believe Biden got more votes than any other president in history America hater. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Say what you want about Biden, but no rational mature adult would believe a moronic, whiny little bitch like Trump got 81 million either.

Smokin' OP
Madcow sure made a big deal out it didnt she....
Only for about an hour.
Where's the "bombshells" coming from FOX, exonerating Trump?
They been yapping about that for months, so far?....................Crickets.

The DA has already said he wont charge Trump.

Say what you want about Biden, but no rational mature adult would believe a moronic, whiny little bitch like Trump got 81 million either.

The simplest of equations​

LeaderMcConnell
: "There is no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day."

---------

Last month every single House republican voted against funding US Capitol law enforcement after rightwing terrorists ransacked the Capitol and killed and maimed police. Every single one.

"Not reaching the 70% vaccination goal is not Biden’s failure — it’s the failure of the Republican Party, Fox News, and the Trumplicons."

Faun
LOLOL

Yawn

LOL

You're completely deranged. Even Fox News said Biden got 81 million votes....

Nope FOX news never said that biden got 81 million votes. Why do you persist in this delusion
LOL

You're utterly deranged. So what do you think by Fox News meant by Biden/Harris ... 81,283,495 votes, if not 81 million votes?? :lmao:

emphasis to highlight your nuttinessView attachment 509443...

It does seem that not knowing how to do a basic google search is a pre-requisite for Trumpism.
There is no link anywhere that says biden got 81 million votes
Yawn

Forum List

Back