President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

It

Joe Biddum got 81 million ballots counted in his favor that no one can verify, all the traceability on most of them was discarded, and a great many of them at that violated state laws and should not have been counted.
Nope never happened, that biden got 81 million votes is a collective mass delusion
A pity you still can't prove that. :(
And a bigger pity that you can not prove that biden got 81 million votes

Does not say 81 million anywhere
LOLOLOLOL

I don't know that I've ever encountered anyone as crazy and delusional as you. :cuckoo:

It literally reads .... Total: 81,268,924, yet here you are, denying it shows that.

At first, it seems like presenting facts to a trump supporter is the right thing to do, but you soon realize facts just confuse them, and causes nervousness in the herd.

Facts to a Democrat are what you get when you scream racist, racist, racist at anything that fights back until it stops moving
Now that's an interesting remark, since you have called me racist at least once in each of your last 6 or 8 posts, and I haven't said that about you at all. Would you explain about shouting racist, racist, racist again?

All Libtards are racist. You are no exception. Using the goddamn Negroes as your core voting block by keeping them on welfare is very racist.

After Bulldog sitting there screaming racist racist racist in a party that screams racist, racist racist and has done that for decades to get all butt hurt about being called a racist is pretty funny.

This is a potentially learning moment for him. He can quietly without admitting anything simply think to himself, wow, I've been acting like a dick.

We both know that isn't going to happen, he will learn nothing from it even though he fully did EXACTLY what I wanted him to do to demonstrate my point
this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

Typical Democrat. Two claims, they are both lies.

Here's the funny thing. When you say Trump said things he didn't, that makes YOU the liar, not him. Funny how that works, huh?

And since the majority of blacks voted for your political party, that makes it fine for you to speak for them. That is so racist, seriously. You actually believe it's fine for your lily white ass to disparage black people who don't agree with you because a majority of blacks agree with your views.

At least like Joe Biden, you admit you're a racist
Again, I can't really blame you for your confusion, but it's not my job to try to help you past your difficulty. You continue believing what you want to believe, and the sane people will continue shaking their heads and giggling at your childish attempts to sound relevant.

You didn't say anything.

But you're just a racist who thinks your lily white ass speaks for all black people because a majority of them voted the way you did and you believe that is a referendum for your lily white ass to call black people who don't agree with you racists
Ok. lady. If you say so.

Did blacks give you a certificate telling you that your lily white ass can speak for them, racist?
Definition
Kaz - A crazy right winger who screams racist, racist, racist at anything that fights back until it stops moving

Democrats: You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! ...

Bulldog: {silence}

Kaz: No, you're the racist

Bulldog: OMG, where did that come from! Incredible!!!!

This is the whole point, fucking racist. You want to sit there and then when it suits you start screaming racist, racist, racist.

Cut the racism crap, racist.

Anyway, thank you for getting butt hurt over this. That you fascists keep doing it is MY POINT.

It gets tired to keep getting called a racist, doesn't it, racist?
I'm not butt hurt. I'm just amused at how far you are willing to go down that rabbit hole.

It

Joe Biddum got 81 million ballots counted in his favor that no one can verify, all the traceability on most of them was discarded, and a great many of them at that violated state laws and should not have been counted.
Nope never happened, that biden got 81 million votes is a collective mass delusion

LOLOLOLOL

I don't know that I've ever encountered anyone as crazy and delusional as you. :cuckoo:

It literally reads .... Total: 81,268,924, yet here you are, denying it shows that.

At first, it seems like presenting facts to a trump supporter is the right thing to do, but you soon realize facts just confuse them, and causes nervousness in the herd.

Facts to a Democrat are what you get when you scream racist, racist, racist at anything that fights back until it stops moving
Now that's an interesting remark, since you have called me racist at least once in each of your last 6 or 8 posts, and I haven't said that about you at all. Would you explain about shouting racist, racist, racist again?

All Libtards are racist. You are no exception. Using the goddamn Negroes as your core voting block by keeping them on welfare is very racist.

After Bulldog sitting there screaming racist racist racist in a party that screams racist, racist racist and has done that for decades to get all butt hurt about being called a racist is pretty funny.

This is a potentially learning moment for him. He can quietly without admitting anything simply think to himself, wow, I've been acting like a dick.

We both know that isn't going to happen, he will learn nothing from it even though he fully did EXACTLY what I wanted him to do to demonstrate my point
You wanted me to laugh at your dumb rant? Mission accomplished.

President Trump will be live speaking in Sarasota this evening. Already there is a massive crowd of patriots ready to Save America! Please post the live stream of the rally.

Seriously, what sane person would attend a Trump rally?

View attachment 509534

Ya know what?
It's really a sad story when dems cant admit that Trump is way more popular than Xiden or any other liberal.
The denial is to the point that it's insane.
And here comes the saddest part....Xiden got 81 million votes. The denial is down right sad.

And since the majority of blacks voted for your political party, that makes it fine for you to speak for them. That is so racist, seriously. You actually believe it's fine for your lily white ass to disparage black people who don't agree with you because a majority of blacks agree with your views.

Again, I can't really blame you for your confusion, but it's not my job to try to help you past your difficulty. You continue believing what you want to believe, and the sane people will continue shaking their heads and giggling at your childish attempts to sound relevant.

You didn't say anything.

But you're just a racist who thinks your lily white ass speaks for all black people because a majority of them voted the way you did and you believe that is a referendum for your lily white ass to call black people who don't agree with you racists
Ok. lady. If you say so.

Did blacks give you a certificate telling you that your lily white ass can speak for them, racist?
Definition
Kaz - A crazy right winger who screams racist, racist, racist at anything that fights back until it stops moving

Democrats: You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! You're a racist! ...

This is the whole point, fucking racist. You want to sit there and then when it suits you start screaming racist, racist, racist.

Anyway, thank you for getting butt hurt over this. That you fascists keep doing it is MY POINT.

I'm not butt hurt. I'm just amused at how far you are willing to go down that rabbit hole.

If you say so, racist. Why are you wincing in pain and speaking in falsetto if you're not butt hurt then?

It

LOLOLOLOL

Um ... that isn't what I said. Disagreeing is one thing, but learn to read, moron

"If you believe that 81 million for Biden then you are just as stupid......"
Claudette, listen, mi amiga........NOBODY believes Biden got just 81,000,000 votes. I certainly don't. So, girlfriend, give it up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Biden did not really get 81 million votes.
  • believes that Xiden got 81 million votes
  • no way to prove that Xiden got 81 million votes because he did not.
  • can not prove that 81 million people voted for Trump.
  • can not prove that Xiden got 81 million votes because he most certainly did not.
  • but Xiden still did not get 81 million votes by anyone's count
  • pity that you still believe that 81 million people voted for Xiden
  • you are the doof who still believes that Biden got 81 million votes
  • Again no one even says that biden got 81 million votes
  • Nope never happened, that biden got 81 million votes is a collective mass delusion
  • you can not prove that biden got 81 million votes
  • biden did not get 81 million votes.
  • no link anywhere that says biden got 81 million votes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compliments to poser Dusty for his focus.
THAT avatar knows how to hew to a theme. Stay the course.
So, kudos for his concentration and ability to not get distracted.

And, to his great credit......I agree with him.

Joseph Biden, our current President (#46, btw) ....did NOT get 81 million votes in the November 2020 election.

Rather, he got (depending upon your source): 81,256,924....or 81, 283,786.......81,284,666.

Now, my avatar readily admits that that may sound dire to Trump supporters.
However, my avatar would point out to Trump supporters that Don Trump did get 74,216,154 (it varies from 216 thousand to 224,00.....depending on source).

And that 74, 216,000 and change is greater than he got in 2016...... (62,984,828)*

So, Don Trump made progress.
So don't worry.
Be happy.

*(Hilary = 65,853,514)

When Dusty wakes every day, he literally repeats the same thing over and over till he's ready to fall asleep, it helps him get through each day. Poor guy, he's got BDS, Biden Derangement Sydrome.

It

LOLOLOLOL

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

Here's the funny thing. When you say Trump said things he didn't, that makes YOU the liar, not him. Funny how that works, huh?
Not sure, but I think that might be your first post out of your last dozen or so where you didn't call someone racist.

"If you believe that 81 million for Biden then you are just as stupid......"
Claudette, listen, mi amiga........NOBODY believes Biden got just 81,000,000 votes. I certainly don't. So, girlfriend, give it up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Biden did not really get 81 million votes.
  • believes that Xiden got 81 million votes
  • no way to prove that Xiden got 81 million votes because he did not.
  • can not prove that 81 million people voted for Trump.
  • can not prove that Xiden got 81 million votes because he most certainly did not.
  • but Xiden still did not get 81 million votes by anyone's count
  • pity that you still believe that 81 million people voted for Xiden
  • you are the doof who still believes that Biden got 81 million votes
  • Again no one even says that biden got 81 million votes
  • Nope never happened, that biden got 81 million votes is a collective mass delusion
  • you can not prove that biden got 81 million votes
  • biden did not get 81 million votes.
  • no link anywhere that says biden got 81 million votes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compliments to poser Dusty for his focus.
THAT avatar knows how to hew to a theme. Stay the course.
So, kudos for his concentration and ability to not get distracted.

And, to his great credit......I agree with him.

Joseph Biden, our current President (#46, btw) ....did NOT get 81 million votes in the November 2020 election.

Rather, he got (depending upon your source): 81,256,924....or 81, 283,786.......81,284,666.

Now, my avatar readily admits that that may sound dire to Trump supporters.
However, my avatar would point out to Trump supporters that Don Trump did get 74,216,154 (it varies from 216 thousand to 224,00.....depending on source).

And that 74, 216,000 and change is greater than he got in 2016...... (62,984,828)*

So, Don Trump made progress.
So don't worry.
Be happy.

*(Hilary = 65,853,514)

When Dusty wakes every day, he literally repeats the same thing over and over till he's ready to fall asleep, it helps him get through each day. Poor guy, he's got BDS, Biden Derangement Sydrome.

Joe Biden isn't a lowly "syndrome." He's a full-blown disease.

You didn't say anything.

Ok. lady. If you say so.

Definition

If you say so, racist. Why are you wincing in pain and speaking in falsetto if you're not butt hurt then?
What makes you think I'm wincing in pain and speaking in falsetto? Are those voices in your head telling you stuff again?

It

LOLOLOLOL

Um ... that isn't what I said. Disagreeing is one thing, but learn to read, moron
Well, that's what I did, and you said it was exactly what you wanted. Make up your mind BooBoo.

Trump's stump speeches in which he promotes racism and hate won't do it for him anymore.

He's going to need to inciting violence in order to get the notice he needs.

But if he does, he could easily step out of bounds on what is acceptable by law.

America draws closer to the fascist peril and only the elimination of the cause is going to be able to restore some degree of normal.
TRUMP finger.jpg
laughing trump.gif

It

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

Not sure, but I think that might be your first post out of your last dozen or so where you didn't call someone racist.

It gets tired, doesn't it? And yet it doesn't bother you when Democrats do it. Welcome to our world. Yes, it's tired. But it's getting worse, not better. Which is my point, racist

It

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

It gets tired, doesn't it? And yet it doesn't bother you when Democrats do it. Welcome to our world. Yes, it's tired. But it's getting worse, not better. Which is my point, racist
Well, no. Laughing at your childishly absurd rants is quite entertaining. Please, carry on with your show.

You didn't say anything.

Ok. lady. If you say so.

Definition

What makes you think I'm wincing in pain and speaking in falsetto? Are those voices in your head telling you stuff again?

My God you're going to cry from the butt hurt. Maybe you should head to the emergency room

It

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

Well, no. Laughing at your childishly absurd rants is quite entertaining. Please, carry on with your show.

OK, gotcha, racist

Forum List

Back