President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

It

All Libtards are racist. You are no exception. Using the goddamn Negroes as your core voting block by keeping them on welfare is very racist.

After Bulldog sitting there screaming racist racist racist in a party that screams racist, racist racist and has done that for decades to get all butt hurt about being called a racist is pretty funny.

This is a potentially learning moment for him. He can quietly without admitting anything simply think to himself, wow, I've been acting like a dick.

We both know that isn't going to happen, he will learn nothing from it even though he fully did EXACTLY what I wanted him to do to demonstrate my point
this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

Typical Democrat. Two claims, they are both lies.

Here's the funny thing. When you say Trump said things he didn't, that makes YOU the liar, not him. Funny how that works, huh?
Not sure, but I think that might be your first post out of your last dozen or so where you didn't call someone racist.

It gets tired, doesn't it? And yet it doesn't bother you when Democrats do it. Welcome to our world. Yes, it's tired. But it's getting worse, not better. Which is my point, racist
Well, no. Laughing at your childishly absurd rants is quite entertaining. Please, carry on with your show.

OK, gotcha, racist
You're so cute when you are in a manic frenzy.

It

Joe Biddum got 81 million ballots counted in his favor that no one can verify, all the traceability on most of them was discarded, and a great many of them at that violated state laws and should not have been counted.
Nope never happened, that biden got 81 million votes is a collective mass delusion
A pity you still can't prove that. :(
And a bigger pity that you can not prove that biden got 81 million votes

Does not say 81 million anywhere
LOLOLOLOL

I don't know that I've ever encountered anyone as crazy and delusional as you. :cuckoo:

It literally reads .... Total: 81,268,924, yet here you are, denying it shows that.

At first, it seems like presenting facts to a trump supporter is the right thing to do, but you soon realize facts just confuse them, and causes nervousness in the herd.

Facts to a Democrat are what you get when you scream racist, racist, racist at anything that fights back until it stops moving
Now that's an interesting remark, since you have called me racist at least once in each of your last 6 or 8 posts, and I haven't said that about you at all. Would you explain about shouting racist, racist, racist again?

All Libtards are racist. You are no exception. Using the goddamn Negroes as your core voting block by keeping them on welfare is very racist.

After Bulldog sitting there screaming racist racist racist in a party that screams racist, racist racist and has done that for decades to get all butt hurt about being called a racist is pretty funny.

This is a potentially learning moment for him. He can quietly without admitting anything simply think to himself, wow, I've been acting like a dick.

We both know that isn't going to happen, he will learn nothing from it even though he fully did EXACTLY what I wanted him to do to demonstrate my point
this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

Here's the funny thing. When you say Trump said things he didn't, that makes YOU the liar, not him. Funny how that works, huh?
220pTQf.jpg

this is why

Only problem with your "this is why," fudrucker dud is that "why" never really happened except in your imagination placed there by the leftwing media. Your whole life has been reduced to being a useful, reactionary puppet of the Elite.

Yes, the clit has 8,000 nerve endings, but it isn't "white men"
who are more sensitive, they are not the ones who dramatized
a 2-hour protest at the Capitol caused by the democrats into
a political coup, and They are not the ones so sensitive, they
tried to ban Trump from ther world, tried to nix his book deals,
have been going after his entire family for every triviality they
can find, they weren't the ones who spent thousands just to
fly an insulting message over Trump's Florida rally, and to block,
silence and ban every person who so much as mentioned
the election or Making America Great Again.

It was YOU. :1peleas:

this is why

Only problem with your "this is why," fudrucker dud is that "why" never really happened except in your imagination placed there by the leftwing media. Your whole life has been reduced to being a useful, reactionary puppet of the Elite.
2d83d4e48853e77c6f509b1ad363eb97.jpg

It

Joe Biddum got 81 million ballots counted in his favor that no one can verify, all the traceability on most of them was discarded, and a great many of them at that violated state laws and should not have been counted.
Nope never happened, that biden got 81 million votes is a collective mass delusion

LOLOLOLOL

I don't know that I've ever encountered anyone as crazy and delusional as you. :cuckoo:

It literally reads .... Total: 81,268,924, yet here you are, denying it shows that.

At first, it seems like presenting facts to a trump supporter is the right thing to do, but you soon realize facts just confuse them, and causes nervousness in the herd.

Facts to a Democrat are what you get when you scream racist, racist, racist at anything that fights back until it stops moving
Now that's an interesting remark, since you have called me racist at least once in each of your last 6 or 8 posts, and I haven't said that about you at all. Would you explain about shouting racist, racist, racist again?

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

220pTQf.jpg
Sensitivity test.
laughing trump.gif
TRUMP finger.jpg

It

LOLOLOLOL

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

220pTQf.jpg
Sensitivity test.
View attachment 509702View attachment 509701

Here's their sensitivity test:

crying gif.gif

It

LOLOLOLOL

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

220pTQf.jpg
Sensitivity test.
View attachment 509702View attachment 509701

Here's their sensitivity test:

View attachment 509708
LOLOL

That's pretty funny since Trump lives in Florida while Biden lives in the White House.

Well, I for one am somewhat relieved that poster Rancid is dialing down a bit on his assertions that William Barr will be executed for treason on August 2nd of this year. And, if memory serves, he wanted Joe Biden executed too. Firing squad, I believe.

So, now he's playing with the poor man's literature of shiny pictured memes. Perhaps he is signaling a retreat from mocking all those about-to-be grieving widows and grandchildren.

Still, August 2nd ain't that far away. And poster Rancid could still be right (Right?) on that Barr execution.

Are any of the Trump Supporting Rightfielders of the forum gonna join poster Rancid in his assertion that Barr dies on the 2nd?

It seems disrespectful to leave Rancid out there alone in his assertion about Barr's fate.

(We'll leave Biden's execution for another thread. After all, poster Rancid hasn't put a date on that. Yet.)

Actually Google has 5,410,000 links to Trumps Sarasota rally
How many of them are to different US print media?
That imbecile doesn't understand how Google's search engine works. The search string he plugged in will return hits for anything it finds with any of the words, Trumps, Sarasota OR rally. It doesn't even have to contain Trumps. It could just find Sarasota OR just rally, unrelated to Trump, and it will still count those as hits. Though the ones it finds with all 3 words will be most relevant and sorted so they appear first.

This is why I was laughing at that putz for posting that. He's a fucking retard. :cuckoo:

Faun There is always a FIRST time for everything....corrupt pols should get the boot. Fraudulent elections don't count...

FRaud should mean automatic decertification................and a firing squad for all of those involved in this treason.

Faun I consider Trump still President-----------and I am not the only one. BIDEN needs to be removed for a multiple of reasons....

Faun There is always a FIRST time for everything....corrupt pols should get the boot. Fraudulent elections don't count...

FRaud should mean automatic decertification................and a firing squad for all of those involved in this treason.
Like I said, you learned nothing from Bush v. Gore. After the clock ran out, many Florida ballots were reviewed and under some circumstances, Gore would have won the election.

Like with Trump now, it was determined too late and there was, and is, no constitutional mechanism to switch presidents. If any massive fraud turns up, and it hasn't yet after 8 months, all Trump can do is campaign on that in 2024.

Faun I consider Trump still President-----------and I am not the only one. BIDEN needs to be removed for a multiple of reasons....
LOLOLOLOL

Who the fuck cares who you delude yourself is president?? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Despite your hallucinations, it's Biden living in the White House, not Trump. It's Biden signing bills into law, not Trump. It's Biden signing executive orders, not Trump. It's Biden flying on Air Force One, not Trump.

Biden is president, not Trump, no matter how deranged you are. All you're doing now is showing the forum just how deeply disturbed you are. You should probably seek professional mental Healthcare. ObamaCare will cover the costs for ya.

80618711_3274174635986196_969210218460217344_n.jpg

Forum List

Back