President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

It

Joe Biddum got 81 million ballots counted in his favor that no one can verify, all the traceability on most of them was discarded, and a great many of them at that violated state laws and should not have been counted.
Nope never happened, that biden got 81 million votes is a collective mass delusion
A pity you still can't prove that. :(
And a bigger pity that you can not prove that biden got 81 million votes

Does not say 81 million anywhere
LOLOLOLOL

I don't know that I've ever encountered anyone as crazy and delusional as you. :cuckoo:

It literally reads .... Total: 81,268,924, yet here you are, denying it shows that.

At first, it seems like presenting facts to a trump supporter is the right thing to do, but you soon realize facts just confuse them, and causes nervousness in the herd.

Facts to a Democrat are what you get when you scream racist, racist, racist at anything that fights back until it stops moving
Now that's an interesting remark, since you have called me racist at least once in each of your last 6 or 8 posts, and I haven't said that about you at all. Would you explain about shouting racist, racist, racist again?

All Libtards are racist. You are no exception. Using the goddamn Negroes as your core voting block by keeping them on welfare is very racist.

After Bulldog sitting there screaming racist racist racist in a party that screams racist, racist racist and has done that for decades to get all butt hurt about being called a racist is pretty funny.

This is a potentially learning moment for him. He can quietly without admitting anything simply think to himself, wow, I've been acting like a dick.

We both know that isn't going to happen, he will learn nothing from it even though he fully did EXACTLY what I wanted him to do to demonstrate my point
this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

Typical Democrat. Two claims, they are both lies.

Here's the funny thing. When you say Trump said things he didn't, that makes YOU the liar, not him. Funny how that works, huh?
220pTQf.jpg
Sensitivity test.
View attachment 509702View attachment 509701

That TDS is just still burning, huh?

Have you considered special Preparation H for massive butt hurt?
View attachment 510008

Yeah, you tell em. They are the ones who are deranged, not you. Nosirree. No one who saw this would think you're the one with the problem ... LOL .. get help

It

Joe Biddum got 81 million ballots counted in his favor that no one can verify, all the traceability on most of them was discarded, and a great many of them at that violated state laws and should not have been counted.
Nope never happened, that biden got 81 million votes is a collective mass delusion

LOLOLOLOL

I don't know that I've ever encountered anyone as crazy and delusional as you. :cuckoo:

It literally reads .... Total: 81,268,924, yet here you are, denying it shows that.

At first, it seems like presenting facts to a trump supporter is the right thing to do, but you soon realize facts just confuse them, and causes nervousness in the herd.

Facts to a Democrat are what you get when you scream racist, racist, racist at anything that fights back until it stops moving
Now that's an interesting remark, since you have called me racist at least once in each of your last 6 or 8 posts, and I haven't said that about you at all. Would you explain about shouting racist, racist, racist again?

All Libtards are racist. You are no exception. Using the goddamn Negroes as your core voting block by keeping them on welfare is very racist.

After Bulldog sitting there screaming racist racist racist in a party that screams racist, racist racist and has done that for decades to get all butt hurt about being called a racist is pretty funny.

This is a potentially learning moment for him. He can quietly without admitting anything simply think to himself, wow, I've been acting like a dick.

We both know that isn't going to happen, he will learn nothing from it even though he fully did EXACTLY what I wanted him to do to demonstrate my point
this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

Here's the funny thing. When you say Trump said things he didn't, that makes YOU the liar, not him. Funny how that works, huh?
220pTQf.jpg
Sensitivity test.

View attachment 510008

Wow. It must take amazing TDS to be able to find and compile a set of photos like that! I've never seen such displays!

Oh wait. Yeah. More specifically, I've yet to see one truck, one ship, one boat, one plane, one store or fan carrying or displaying ANY kind of pro-Biddum flags, pictures or gear!

Even VP Harris isn't a Biddum supporter! She is just a Biddum putter-upper, while Dr. Jill is a Biddum cleaner-upper. :71:

It

LOLOLOLOL

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

220pTQf.jpg
Sensitivity test.

View attachment 510008

Wow. It must take amazing TDS to be able to find and compile a set of photos like that! I've never seen such displays!

Oh wait. Yeah. More specifically, I've yet to see one truck, one ship, one boat, one plane, one store or fan carrying or displaying ANY kind of pro-Biddum flags, pictures or gear!

Even VP Harris isn't a Biddum supporter! She is just a Biddum putter-upper, while Dr. Jill is a Biddum cleaner-upper. :71:

What you find at Joe Dufus rallies are Hammer and Sickle and Queer flags. Sometimes Mexico flags.

It

LOLOLOLOL

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

220pTQf.jpg
Sensitivity test.

View attachment 510008

What you find at Joe Dufus rallies are Hammer and Sickle and Queer flags. Sometimes Mexico flags.

I just did a search for Trump gear and got nearly 22 million hits.

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 4.28.16 PM.png

I just tried doing a similar search for Biddum gear and my browser came back:

UNDEFINED SEARCH PARAMETER

So I expanded my search to include all Biddum and Harris gear and got back three manufactures of bevel and helical gears! :smoke:

It

LOLOLOLOL

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

220pTQf.jpg
Sensitivity test.

View attachment 510008

View attachment 510012

So I expanded my search to include all Biddum and Harris gear and got back three manufactures of bevel and helical gears! :smoke:
Thanks for proving it's a cult with you idiots worshipping your cult leader.

It

LOLOLOLOL

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

220pTQf.jpg
Sensitivity test.

View attachment 510008

View attachment 510012

Yep. Trump never passes up a chance to scam his supporters. His latest fund raising scam is suing social networks that banned him. No chance for him to win, but he'll make a fortune from new donations.

It

LOLOLOLOL

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

220pTQf.jpg
Sensitivity test.

View attachment 510008

View attachment 510012

Yep. Trump never passes up a chance to scam his supporters. His latest fund raising scam is suing social networks that banned him. No chance for him to win, but he'll make a fortune from new donations.
Trump is suing on behalf of every republican. You would sue if you were no longer allowed to loot the Walmart

It

LOLOLOLOL

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

220pTQf.jpg
Sensitivity test.

View attachment 510008

View attachment 510012

Trump is suing on behalf of every republican. You would sue if you were no longer allowed to loot the Walmart
Wow. That was pretty goofy.

It

LOLOLOLOL

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

220pTQf.jpg
Sensitivity test.

View attachment 510008

View attachment 510012

What the fuck are you blathering about?

It

LOLOLOLOL

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

220pTQf.jpg
Sensitivity test.

View attachment 510008

View attachment 510012

Goofy is the democraps saying that the republicans are defunding the police. You and all of your friends are wacked out of your minds

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It

LOLOLOLOL

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

220pTQf.jpg
Sensitivity test.

View attachment 510008

View attachment 510012

What the fuck are you blathering about?
Time for your pills

It

LOLOLOLOL

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

220pTQf.jpg
Sensitivity test.

View attachment 510008

View attachment 510012

Goofy is the democraps saying that the republicans are defunding the police. You and all of your friends are wacked out of your minds
Don't worry. You can get all that straight after August 15, can't you?.

It

LOLOLOLOL

this is why
r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

220pTQf.jpg
Sensitivity test.

View attachment 510008

View attachment 510012

it wasnt "democraps", it was Chris Wallace

Faun There is always a FIRST time for everything....corrupt pols should get the boot. Fraudulent elections don't count...

FRaud should mean automatic decertification................and a firing squad for all of those involved in this treason.
You forgot to mention that you would need evidence for any of that to happen.

Forum List

Back