President Trump drops F-bomb at Save America rally

I dont deny the evidence of global warming

that used to be the accepted term in lib la la land, wasnt it?

but I dont accept the self serving lib computer models that blame it on humans

The evidence of global warming isn't new though. We all know the earth has had an ice age, then everything warmed up again, millions of years before man ever came along. It isn't caused by man. Its happening because earth is not static, it's always in a constant state of change.

350 million years ago Antarctica had life on it and was a continent.

The evidence of global warming isn't new though. We all know the earth has had an ice age, then everything warmed up again, millions of years before man ever came along. It isn't caused by man. Its happening because earth is not static, it's always in a constant state of change.

350 million years ago Antarctica had life on it and was a continent.

I’m with you

warming followed by cooling followed by warming again is natural

Now leftists will screech about dignity and decorum. You know, the dignity and decorum like these people have:

DragEric-1200x675.jpg

miley-cyrus-robin-thicke-perform-blurred-lines-during-2013-mtv-video-music-awards-new-york.jpg

capturev.jpg
Technically, she’s a clit head.

Trump just can’t help showing his love for dictators. Trump makes his hatred of our democratic institutions clear every day. Is it any wonder the he sought to overthrow the US government on 1/6? It is what the leaders he adores would have done. Trump will always be trash.

Last edited:
Trump just can’t help showing his love for dictators. Trump makes his hatred of our democratic institutions clear every day. Is it any wonder the he sought o overthrow the US government on 1/6? It is what the leaders he adores would have done. Trump will always be trash.

rolling stone...................................:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Nonsense. Everybody knows there's climate change but most Americans don't buy the chicken-little hissy fit about catastrophic climate change.
Humans are the most adaptable species on the planet. The coastline is not going to flood in a minute. or an hour, or a day, if at all. Only very stupid people will stay and drown. I guess a lot of people here will not survive.

Forum List

Back